0001名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/15(土) 13:50:25.80ID:3g5nOYEc
例えばデュースサイドの1stサーブはワイドのスライスサーブとか
基本的な戦術(特にシングルス)とセオリーをご教示願う
0101名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:12:01.68ID:Cw+G7B48
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
idiot, nerd, geek, loser, piece of shit, sob, scum, sucker, sicko, psycho
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物
0102名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:12:29.74ID:Cw+G7B48
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物
0103名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:14:07.49ID:ALlOoqR1
>>86
日本語不自由なら甘く見てあげるよ。
0104名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:14:53.70ID:Cw+G7B48
0105名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:15:10.90ID:Cw+G7B48
0106名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:16:21.56ID:Cw+G7B48
0107名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:16:58.80ID:WLAtWAfH
>>95
やっぱりサーブスリターンはセンターだよな
それもできれば相手バックサイド深く
当てるだけでもそこに返球していれば3球目に攻撃される可能性はほぼないと言っていい
イーブンな状態を作るためにも必須だと言える
下手に角度をつけて返すとさらに角度をつけられて打たれる場合があるしな
0108名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:17:25.57ID:Cw+G7B48
0109名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:18:41.41ID:Cw+G7B48
0110名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:19:41.41ID:RpzaxG3D
だね。
仮に相手のサーブが強力で3球目打たれても届く可能性自体を下げるのは相手に予想されても避けたい。
0111名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:20:23.47ID:Cw+G7B48
0112名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:22:01.19ID:Cw+G7B48
0113名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:22:39.38ID:Cw+G7B48
0114名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:23:53.98ID:Cw+G7B48
0116名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:26:32.61ID:Cw+G7B48
0117名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/22(土) 21:29:23.48ID:Cw+G7B48
0121名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 07:50:07.85ID:Z1kuNbYd
うん
西岡のプレーは基本に忠実だからね(配球とかショット選択もよい)
もっと言うと西岡が真似したりオスがいいかもしれない
でも同じ日本人なら西岡のほうが共感しやすいだろうな
0122名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 07:59:05.69ID:IcaWWEnn
0124名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 08:21:32.43ID:IcaWWEnn
0125名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 08:24:11.40ID:IcaWWEnn
0126名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 08:28:01.03ID:IcaWWEnn
0127名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 12:30:47.66ID:34RYnpDl
サーブは読まれてもいいからワイドを狙う
これを続けるとセンターが効いてくる
苦しいポイントの時センターへのフラットサーブで救われること多し
0128名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 14:35:49.98ID:Jv02fQc0
ストロークは基本センター
甘くなったら攻める
0129名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 14:43:28.06ID:gEevk4p7
0130名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 14:43:55.93ID:gEevk4p7
0131名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 15:16:51.21ID:34RYnpDl
DLTは無理に狙わない
なぜならテニスのネットは真ん中が一番低く左右に広がるに従って高くなっているからだ
本当に決めに行くショット以外打たないのが無難
0134名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 15:38:58.29ID:gEevk4p7
ドミニクレタスチャーハン
0135名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 15:39:21.72ID:/4s/TDwQ
>>133
ダウン・ラ・ザイン

そんな事もあるさ
0138名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 15:57:46.06ID:/4s/TDwQ
>>136
他の人に言われるのはいいし残念ながら自分でもつまらないと思う

でもドミニクレタスチャーハンにだけは言われたくない
0142名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 19:35:03.47ID:BUG3zw2t
>>139
こいつDLT(ドミニクレタスチャーハン)ですw
0143名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/23(日) 19:52:20.26ID:34RYnpDl
ワイの間違い(天然)で喧嘩しないでくれw
0146名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 00:24:02.10ID:CmWjjkFw
文字だけを見ても意味の分からない単語シリーズPart.3「炒飯」です。
あの有名な中華料理のチャーハン割り箸ですが…
実は台湾では、セックスの意味があります!?

【炒飯】
発音: ch?o fan
台湾式発音: ??? ???

もう全く意味がわからない・・・・・・・・・
0147名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 00:42:21.22ID:PmQNQIRj
セオリーというか常識的な事ですが、まず火力はできるだけ高めにして油多め、先に投入した卵に絡めるようにご飯を混ぜ合わせれば、美味しいチャーハンができます
0148名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 06:51:32.10ID:JiTUy6ti
もし自分がクロスに落としたドロップショットを相手がギリギリで追いついて返してきた場合ほぼクロスに帰ってくると思っていい
なぜなら心理としてギリギリで追いついた時、出来るだけネットの低い位置を通そうと考えるから
この状況でストレートに返せる人は少ない
なのでまずクロスを警戒しておけば、もし追いつかれても簡単に返球できる
0149名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 07:11:55.18ID:fe676Z54
0150名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 07:12:39.81ID:fe676Z54
0151名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/24(月) 12:45:42.14ID:HL4Yz7uK
>>148
心理っつうか、腕を目一杯前に出してギリギリで拾うとラケットの面がクロスに向くからじゃないのか?
0153名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 07:55:19.57ID:wQQiWZT+
サーブ&ボレーヤ-を目指すならスピンサーブを磨くといい
なぜサーブ&ボレーにスピンサーブかっていうと、ボールが弧を描いて落ちる分
スピードが落ちる
だからその分ネットに詰める時間が生まれるから
下手に速いフラットを売っていいリターンが帰ってきたら中途半端な位置でローボーレーさせられる
サービスライン付近はデットゾーンと呼ばれていて、なるべくそれより前でボールを捕らえないと不利なんだ
0154名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 09:33:49.09ID:HCPrCUI8
サーブのモーションに入る前は必ずルーティンを行うべし
俺は足の角度をチェックしたあとボールを地面に3回ついて相手を見てトスあげる
0156名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 14:18:05.15ID:PjdwPbmh
>>155
草トーレベルでは遅くてもバックサイドにキックサーブ打てればほぼOKよ
それを強打で沈めてくるリターンホモっている実力者が相手なら諦めるしかない
0157名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 15:11:05.65ID:yCOK+N7B
なるほど、草の初中級とかの話ですか!
レベルが合わないので去りますね
0158名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 15:36:04.56ID:PjdwPbmh
見栄剥き粗チンみたいな野郎だなw
0159名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 15:50:42.70ID:x05MfH8E
せっかくの掲示板なんだからもっと有意義な会話をしてはどうだろう
0162名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 18:16:10.96ID:PjdwPbmh
常にサーブゲームをキープし続ければ絶対に負けない
0164名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 20:00:56.61ID:aaOqi8oY
セオリーとはこれいかに
0166名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:42:07.15ID:PjdwPbmh
必勝法のことじゃないの

とりあえずサーブやストロークでワイドに振ってできるだけ相手をこと外に追い出すことを意識すればいいよ
一発で仕留められたらそれでいいし、帰ってきても大抵は甘いボールだからオープンコートに正確に返す
これだけで自動ポイントだよ
これがすべてのプレーの基本だと思えばいい(トッププロも愚直にこれをやっている)
このセオリーを軸にプレーすること
そうするとセンターへのサーブや相手の裏を突く攻撃生きてくる
0168名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:50:25.55ID:w0ms/eet
0169名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:50:41.98ID:w0ms/eet
0170名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:51:09.75ID:w0ms/eet
0171名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:51:26.32ID:w0ms/eet
0172名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/25(火) 21:52:10.18ID:w0ms/eet
0175名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/26(水) 07:32:56.85ID:ZJFFJmCT
キチガイのルサンチマンを刺激するものがあった
0176名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/04/26(水) 12:25:58.26ID:f2hrkBm6
クロスコートからクロスに打った後センターに戻る動きは別にしなくていい
基本的には打ったゾーンと対角線上にとどまるのが正しいフットワークの答え
昔は打ったら必ずセンターに戻れと言われてたけどもう過去の話
0177名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |