http://kristinfontana.com/starcast/#12
Starcast for the week beginning December 27th, 2017

A a young athlete, I remember hearing my coach hollering during those close matches, “Whoever wants it more wins.”
Those words stuck like glue and they proved to help me stay determined at many challenging turns in my life. Desire
is a powerful motivator and it can be the thing that makes or breaks your experience. Mars, the planet that governs
action and desire, is in fellow water sign Scorpio, and he is forming an angle of immense grace to your ruler Neptune
in your sign. This not only helps you get what you want, it helps you reach for an even greater goal because something
in your gut tells you that its possible. Early on this week it would benefit you to aim big for there is a galaxy of support
to help you connect more deeply with your highest calling. Expansive Jupiter is also in fellow water sign Scorpio and
recruits Pluto, the ruler for Scorpio, for Soul sustenance and emotional backing. You have the kind of cosmic wind to
position yourself for a landslide of some far better feeling progress.

Once you are in, the rest will be a breeze, and you Pisces, are about to find the key!