やつらは2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップです。
過激派国際無差別テロリストでBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯で世界各国の首脳を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで背乗りして暗殺しています。
前スレ
在日韓国人一世二世は世界中の敵です!
https://mao.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/war/1594294663/
0755名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 01:36:54.43ID:Hiz0XaDQ
A Korean chimera (a severely mentally handicapped person whose parents were abandoned on Jeju Island in Korea), which had been supported by the United States before World War II, could not be given a surname because there was no family register, and people from the mainland of Korea could not be named. He was called a prisoner by a prisoner number because he was murdered and impersonating another person.
With that in mind, the United States invested to create a chimera (103 years old) who crossed WHO with animals and death row prisoners, inserted one microchip 1 main and 10 subs and attacked Asia with racism ..
Recognizing this, the Imperial Japanese Empire decided to form an alliance with Germany and Italy (the same situation in Europe, where the United States used to be French territory) for World War II.
It is evidence that the United States and South Korea manufactured cloned humans and fought against cloned humans during World War II.
When the Imperial Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in the United States, the United States was doing a preemptive attack and made the victim the victims of the Japanese Empire and made the prime minister Hideki Tojo a class A war criminal to recover the prime minister who tried to commit suicide I hanged again.
0756名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 01:46:04.02ID:Hiz0XaDQ
被害者づらしたアメリカ合衆国は金儲けのために日本に賠償金と在日米軍を置き防衛費をくすね未だアメリカ製のBMI電磁波兵器という戦争兵器で戦争中でもないのに一方的に攻撃をし、部下の韓国に大和民族の純日本人の人間と在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人(敗戦国だから移民を受け入れた韓国本土の人間=合法のため自分の戸籍がある。だからお見合い結婚でも大和民族の純日本人と結婚しています)を純日本人抹殺計画と日本人抹殺計画を実行して絶滅させようとしてきます。
0757名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 01:47:05.48ID:Hiz0XaDQ
The U.S. victims have set up compensation and Japan's U.S. forces in Japan to make money, and defensive expenses are struck. In Korea, a pure Japanese person from the Yamato ethnic group and a Japanese person from the third generation of Koreans living in Japan (a person from the mainland of Korea who accepted the immigrants because it is a defeated country = his family register because it is legal. So even in a matchmaking marriage Yamato I am married to a purely Japanese person of an ethnic group), and I am trying to extinguish it by executing the pure Japanese elimination plan and the Japanese elimination plan.
0758名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 02:03:29.94ID:Hiz0XaDQ
アメリカ合衆国と韓国は何でもありで戦争のルールを守らない国なので一般市民の家に誤爆を装って空爆をしかねないです。
私は2011年から戦争兵器を使用されていてうちの物や金を盗難されたり破壊されたり、ヒ素や炭疽菌や梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスや狂犬病やライフル銃を使用され命を狙われています。
今後の予定はエボラ出血熱(戦争兵器で吐血も可能)やペスト菌(だからハムスターを食べていた。かわいそう)を広めようとしているそうです。
10月10日から第三次世界大戦のようですが、それまでにアメリカ合衆国から名誉毀損の慰謝料やアメリカ合衆国に渡した賠償金(アメリカ合衆国がA級戦犯になるため)や防衛費を国連経由でぶん取ってアメリカ合衆国が戦争で不利になるようにして国連率いる連合軍のために使用して欲しいです。だからドイツとイタリアを汚名を着せられたので開戦前にアメリカ合衆国から慰謝料やアメリカ合衆国に渡した賠償金(アメリカ合衆国がA級戦犯になるため)を請求して欲しいです。
そうしたら国連率いる連合軍が優位になると思います。
0759名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 02:03:56.73ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Since the United States and South Korea are all countries that do not follow the rules of war, it is possible to pretend to be an accidental bombing on a civilian's house.
I have been using war weapons since 2011 and have stolen or destroyed my things and money, and have been targeted for life by using arsenic, anthrax, syphilis virus, AIDS virus, rabies and rifles.
The future plans are to spread Ebola hemorrhagic fever (also possible to bleed with war weapons) and plague bacillus (hence eating hamsters. Poor).
From October 10th, it seems to be World War III, but until that time, the defamation consolation from the United States, the compensation paid to the United States (because the United States becomes a Class A war criminal), and the defense expenses are struck via the United Nations. I want the United States to take advantage of the war and use it for the United Nations-led coalition. So I was stigmatized as Germany and Italy, so I would like you to request a consolation from the United States and compensation paid to the United States (because the United States becomes a Class A war criminal) before the war.
Then, I think the United Nations armed forces will have an advantage.
0760名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 02:31:51.82ID:Hiz0XaDQ
安川愛子の家にいる305番の豚系キメラの2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが今も梅毒ウイルスまみれの手で触った採石場で消防団員が拾った鉱石をシャッターに当てて来ます。豚岡大貴死ねや!
2代目倉山喜子(中学生時代の倉山は記憶なし。小学生と高校生から25才までの倉山喜子とは友達)→1代目岡田菜見(中学生の時代の岡田菜見でかわいくない豚顔の美術部)→福本ゆりあ(セブンイレブンで同僚なので場を和ませようとダジャレを言っていたけどある日を境に話してくれなくなった。実はダイキ上福岡店の辻で顎がないから亀岡大貴だと思った。横顔が親指みたい。顎岡大貴だったから整形して失敗したのかと思った)
拉致した風俗嬢の息子(本物)→顎岡大貴(偽物)→豚岡大貴(偽物)→亀岡大貴(偽物)→あとは胸糞悪くてテレビを見なくなったから知らん。
0761名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 02:44:25.98ID:Hiz0XaDQ
>>760
こういう現象を背乗り(ついのり)と言います。
豚系キメラの305番の梅毒ウイルスまみれの2万円のマイクロチップで花魁の女将さんみたいに逃亡しないか監視しています。ちなみに花魁は借金返済のために親から売られた人達で拉致ではありませんし、食人族みたいに食べませんし、めちゃくちゃ芸事を習わされて花魁になり高級娼婦となります。
梅毒ウイルスになると夜鷹になり河原にゴザを敷きそば一杯で売春行為をして27才ぐらいで死にます。死んだ肉はゴザの上にあるため動物に食べられて消えます。
見初められると借金を肩代わりされ抜け出せます。
だから芸事を習わされ自分を磨きます。
0762名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 03:15:19.14ID:Hiz0XaDQ
世界中にコロナウイルスの症状をアメリカ製のBMI電磁波兵器という戦争兵器で無理矢理体験させたのも(換気扇経由でチーズケーキスティックみたいな装置を家の壁に勝手に四電工(在日韓国人二世の韓国籍)が設置して炭疽菌が噴出するようにして電磁波攻撃の最大限の威力で攻撃して症状を悪化させる)済州島出身の重度の知的障害者で親から捨てられて韓国本土でも戸籍を盗んだため死刑囚だったためアメリカ合衆国に目をつけられ動物と死刑囚をWHOによりかけあわされたキメラのマイクロチップが行っていました。
中国ではダムを決壊して6億人殺害しました。
連合赤軍(豚系キメラ)は今までに100億人殺害したそうです。
0763名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 03:16:06.78ID:Hiz0XaDQ
I was forced to experience the symptoms of coronavirus in the world with a war weapon called BMI electromagnetic weapon made in the United States (a device like a cheesecake stick via a ventilation fan on the wall of the house without permission ) Is installed to cause the anthrax to squirt and attack with the maximum power of electromagnetic wave attack to exacerbate the symptoms.) A severely handicapped person from Jeju Island who has been abandoned by his parents and has his family register in mainland Korea. A chimera microchip, which was spotted by the United States as a prisoner for stealing and was spotted in the United States by the WHO for animals and death row prisoners, was in use.
In China, the dam broke and killed 600 million people.
The Red Army (pig chimera) has killed 100 billion people so far.
0764名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 03:56:49.59ID:Hiz0XaDQ
うちの命を長年狙っている(曾祖父の筧元時代から)韓国のキメラでアメリカ合衆国の犬の305番がうちご先祖様や家族や従兄弟や親戚を殺害して6000万円盗みながら命乞いを未だにしています。重度の知的障害者はそれがまかり通ると思っています。
305番が拷問を受けてから処刑されろ!と思って国連や他の国に通報メールをしまくっているのに二度BC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストが未だに生きようとしています。お前だけで死ね!
0765名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 03:58:50.15ID:Hiz0XaDQ
A Korean chimera who has been aiming for our lives for many years (since his great-grandfather Hajime Kakei), the American dog 305 killed our ancestors, their families, cousins, and relatives, stealing 6000 million yen, while still begging for life. I am. People with severe intellectual disabilities believe that it will pass.
305 should be executed after being tortured! Thinking that, I have been sending e-mails to the UN and other countries, but I am still trying to live by the extremist international indiscriminate biochemical science terrorists who are class BC war criminals and class A war criminals. You die alone!
0766名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 04:14:20.58ID:Hiz0XaDQ
首を絞めていつも喧嘩で勝ってる(´・ω・`)
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596739063/
305番(豚系キメラ)の書き込みで私に後ろから羽交い締めして股間をまさぐってデニムパンツの上からマイクロチップを入れようとしたほどのアホです。
ギャーと叫ぶと305番が私より先に逃げましたw
305番は4代目有岡大貴の現役時代(Hey! Say! JUMPは大阪で収録)にHey! Say! JUMPの1代目、3代目伊野尾慧の顔ファンの私を殺害して私の戸籍や財産を盗もうとしました。
証拠は浜田雅功による痴漢されたら交番行くんぞーと千賀(その後中島裕翔に降格)がトリニクって何の肉に出演していた時に言っていました。
0767名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 04:16:50.19ID:Hiz0XaDQ
I'm always struggling and struggling ('・ω・`)
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596739063/
It was such a stupid that I tried to put in a microchip from the top of my denim pants by tying me from the back by writing number 305 (pig chimera), covering my crotch from behind.
No. 305 escaped before me when yelling
The 305th is the 4th generation Daiki Arioka's active age (Hey! Say! JUMP recorded in Osaka). Hey! Say! I tried to steal.
The proof was that when he was perverted by Masatoshi Hamada, he would go to the police box when Senga (later relegated to Yuto Nakajima) was playing Trinik on what meat.
0768名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 06:14:23.18ID:Hiz0XaDQ
白人彼女「好きだよタカシw中に出してっw」僕「うう(´;ω;`)」
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596746327/
↑たかしこと長州力(囚人番号302番)を有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)が梅毒ウイルスまみれ2万円のマイクロチップを使用して風俗嬢の体に長州力(囚人番号302番)のマイクロチップを挿入して体を乗っ取り、有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)がマイクロチップで体を乗っ取った男性を種馬に男性同士で子供を産んでいます。
それで1代目有岡大貴の器を出産させました。
だからHey! Say! JUMPは夜鷹(創価学会員のマイクロチップを使用して性接待をしたり食べられたりしていました)要員でした。きんもー☆
0769名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 06:16:35.07ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Caucasian girlfriend "I like it, I'll put it out during Takashi w" I "Uu (';ω;`)"
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596746327/
↑ Takashi and Choshuriki (Prisoner No. 302) and Daiki Arioka (Prisoner No. 305) use a microchip of 20,000 yen covered with syphilis virus on the body of a sex lady Arioka (Prisoner's number 305) has a male who hijacked her body with a microchip and has a stallion as a stallion.
So I gave birth to the 1st generation Daiki Arioka's container.
So Hey! Say! JUMP was a member of Yotaka (who used Sokagakkai member's microchip to have sex and eat). Kinmo-☆
0770名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 06:31:40.94ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴こと種馬(なのに顔ブスw)は長州力をマイクロチップにより孕ませて出産させているのでHey! Say! JUMP現役時代にもバッグに電子コケシを常備して3代目伊野尾慧に白い目で見られていました。
さすが変態!やることなすことピントがズレている!
0771名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 06:44:26.86ID:Hiz0XaDQ
よく重度の知的障害者で103才で韓国で死刑囚だった梅毒ウイルスまみれの2万円のマイクロチップの有岡大貴(豚系キメラ)で過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストの実行犯で16才の時か世界中で豚系キメラだけで100億人殺害したと自慢していている色キチガイのドキチガイの第二次世界大戦のきっかけ(アメリカ合衆国がスポンサー)と10月10日から行われる予定の第三次世界大戦のきっかけを作ったBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯×2を応援するわ!と呆れてものも言えません。
0772名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 06:46:17.56ID:Hiz0XaDQ
A 20,000 yen microchip of syphilis virus-covered microchip Daiki Arioka (pork chimera) who was a severely intellectually disabled person and was a death sentence in Korea at the age of 103. When he was 16 years old, he is proud of killing 100 billion people with pig chimera all over the world. We support the BC-class war criminals and A-class war criminals x2 who created the trigger for World War III! I can't even say anything.
0773名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:07:56.40ID:Hiz0XaDQ
アメリカ合衆国と韓国が第二次世界大戦前から世界中をマイクロチップにより支配して滅茶苦茶にしていたという証拠は、第二次世界大戦時にアメリカ合衆国と韓国はクローン人間を使用していたということと(癒着がある)どちらも自分の罪を他の国になすりつけるということと(アメリカ合衆国→中国、韓国→大日本帝国)日本はアメリカ合衆国に防衛費を支払っていますが何度在日米軍に通報メールをしても無視をしていて未だにアメリカ製のBMI電磁波兵器という戦争兵器を部下の韓国に第二次世界大戦時と同じように戦時中でもないのに使用させ止めようとしない点です。
安倍晋三(北朝鮮籍)を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで2005年から韓国人がなりすまし2005年にはアメリカ合衆国で行われた戦争開始秘密会議にアメリカ政府と韓国がマイクロチップでなりすましていた日本政府が中国と日本を戦争させようと会議に参加していました。
0774名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:09:36.08ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Evidence that the United States and South Korea had been ruining the world with microchips before World War II was that the United States and South Korea were using cloned humans during World War II. Both of them (with adhesion) blame their crimes on other countries (US → China, South Korea → Dainichi this empire) Japan pays defense money to the United States Even if you do it, you are ignoring it and you still do not want to let the subordinate South Korea use the war weapon called BMI electromagnetic weapons even if it is not in the war as well as during World War II.
Shinzo Abe (North Korean registered) is masquerading as a syphilis virus-covered microchip from 2005 Koreans spoof I was attending a conference to make China and Japan war.
0775名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:20:40.38ID:Hiz0XaDQ
安倍晋三の器は中川家礼二から安住紳一郎に変わりました。
いずれも安倍晋三(北朝鮮籍)の偽者です。
安倍晋三(北朝鮮籍)→創価学会員の正木正明→栃乃若→香川公安警察の前田(香川県の連合赤軍の豚系キメラが大暴走したため)→親和会福本徹也→徳野英治の三男→徳野英治の次男→徳野英治→田宮榮一→中川家礼二→安住紳一郎です(器)
マイクロチップは猿系キメラのアントニオ猪木のマイクロチップでした。
0776名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:30:17.36ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Shinzo Abe's vessel has changed from Reiji Nakagawa to Shinichiro Azumi.
Both are impersonators of Shinzo Abe (North Korean registration).
Shinzo Abe (North Korean registration) → Soka Gakkai member Masaaki Masaki → Tochinowaka → Kagawa Public Security Police Maeda (because the pigeon chimera of the Union Red Army in Kagawa Prefecture has run wild) → Shinwakai Fukumoto Tetsuya → Hideharu Tokuno's third son → The second son of Hideharu Tokuno → Hideharu Tokuno → Eiichi Tamiya → Reiji Nakagawake → Shinichiro Azumi (container)
The microchip was a monkey chimera Antonio Inoki microchip.
0777名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:53:25.16ID:Hiz0XaDQ
アメリカ合衆国は優秀なスパイを育成することを怠って未だに放置しているのでアメリカ合衆国が第二次世界大戦前に製作した韓国の重度の知的障害者が親から捨てられて韓国本土で戸籍を狙って死刑囚になった死刑囚と動物をかけあわせたキメラをWHOに作らせて豚系キメラの新日本プロレスとジャニーズ事務所による連合赤軍こと韓国は済州島出身の不法滞在者で食人族である楊梅族の囚人番号305番(有岡大貴)102番(大仁田厚)202番(天龍源一郎)302番(長州力)がいつまでもいつまでも大日本帝国の大和民族の純日本人で日本籍で人間の私を執着してくるのでいろんな機関に通報メールをしまくっていたら全容が判明しました。
豚系キメラは容量オーバーで記憶喪失状態で敵国の認知症の103才のくそじじいにいつまでもいつまでも戦争兵器で無理矢理繋げられイライライライラしています。
特に豚系キメラは自己評価が非常に高いうぬぼれ屋の集まりで、化け物の分際で(2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで犯罪を繰り返して強姦拷問撮影殺害(N番部屋)→屍姦拷問撮影人肉を食べています(F番部屋)有岡君(305番)のために死んでください有岡君(305番)のために死んでくださいと重度の知的障害者で親にさえ捨てられた価値のない存在が大日本帝国で大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間に死を迫ります。気色悪いから合法で処刑してやろうと国連や他国に通報メールをしていますが下の下の下の存在(韓国で死刑囚だった存在)がなんで自信たっぷり気にジャニーズ事務所のために死んでくださいや新日本プロレスのために死んでくださいと訳のわからないことを言いながら不眠状態にして電磁波攻撃で痛みを睡眠時にも与えてその有岡大貴とやらが梅毒ウイルスまみれでなくて他人の体ではなかったら正当防衛で撲殺したいぐらい憎いです。
0778名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:56:49.41ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Since the United States is still neglecting to train excellent spies, it aims to register for family registration on the mainland of Korea after the parents of the severely intellectually disabled persons of Korea produced by the United States before World War II were abandoned by their parents.
0779名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:57:39.38ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Let the WHO create a chimera that is a death row prisoner and an animal.The new Red Wrestling of the pig-based chimera and the Union Red Army by Johnny's office Korea is an illegal resident and cannibal Yang Mei from Jeju Island.
0780名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:58:07.45ID:Hiz0XaDQ
The prisoner number 305 (Daiki Arioka) 102 (Atsushi Onita) 202 (Genichiro Tenryu ) 302 (Choshuriki) is a pure Japanese of the Yamato people of the Imperial Japanese empire and obsessed with me as a human being in Japan. Since I will come, I've been sending e-mails to various institutions and I found out the whole story.
0781名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:58:25.60ID:Hiz0XaDQ
The pig-based chimera is irritated because he is overcapacity and is amnestic and is forced to be connected with war weapons forever and ever to the 103-year-old old man with dementia in the enemy country.
0782名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:58:59.72ID:Hiz0XaDQ
In particular, pig-based chimeras are a group of nuboreya who have a very high self-esteem, and at the edge of a monster (a microchip covered with 20,000 yen of syphilis virus repeats crimes and kills rapture torture shooting (N room) → necropsy) Torture filming Eating human meat (F-room) Please die for Arioka-kun (305) Please die for Arioka-kun (305) A severely handicapped person, even abandoned by his parents A worthless entity is dying of a Japanese national who is a pure Japanese of the Yamato ethnic group in the Imperial Japanese Empire.I am sending a message to the UN and other countries to execute legally because it is disgusting,
0783名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 07:59:06.35ID:Hiz0XaDQ
but below the bottom The existence (who was a death row prisoner in South Korea) was so confident that he would die for Johnny's office or die for New Japan Pro-Wrestling, and he wouldn't understand why he was insomnia and made an electromagnetic wave attack. I would like to give pain even during sleep and I would like to eradicate it with just defense if Taiki Arioka and others are not covered with the syphilis virus and it is not another person's body.
0784名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:07:44.24ID:Hiz0XaDQ
日本籍は豚系キメラには奪え取れないのに(ということは日本には運命共同体という有岡大貴(305番)とやらが戦争兵器で延々と言い続けるルールは存在しません!)重度の知的障害者の有岡大貴(305番)とやらは豚系キメラの化け物(容量オーバーの2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップだから他人の体を奪わないとただの壊れたマイクロチップ)が大日本帝国の大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間相手に化け物の分際で運命共同体とか訳のわからない韓国は済州島のルールを押しつけてきます。
ということは有岡大貴(305番)は不法滞在者で韓国で死刑囚だった存在ということが証明出来ます。
日本にはそのようなルールはないからです。
有岡大貴(305番)を韓国は済州島に強制送還して100億人分の拷問を与えてから処刑してください!不法滞在者の103才です。日本から出て行け!
0785名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:08:34.79ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Although Japanese nationality cannot be captured by swine chimeras (that is, there is no rule in Japan that Fate Community Daiki Arioka (No. 305) and others say it endlessly with war weapons!) Daiki Arioka (No. 305) with disabilities is a pig chimera's monster (a microchip covered with syphilis virus with over 20,000 yen capacity, so it is just a broken microchip unless you rob other people's body) Dainichi South Koreans, who do not understand the meaning of fate or the like, are imposing the rules of Jeju Island against humans who are Japanese nationals of the Yamato people.
This means that Arioka Daiki (No. 305) was an illegal resident and was a death sentence in Korea.
There is no such rule in Japan.
South Korea should repatriate Arioka (No. 305) to Jeju Island, torture 100 billion people, and then execute it! I am an illegal resident 103 years old. Get out of Japan!
0786名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:38:29.47ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)によりマイクロチップで体を乗っ取られた漆原せつおは桑田奈美ちゃんを狙い無理矢理ジャニーズ事務所に入れようとしました。
ジャニーズ入りを断られたのでN番部屋で拷問AVを撮影され殺害され食べられました。
姉の芽衣ちゃんは森弘のしゅんきちこう(三光病院に入院)に狙われてジャニーズ入りを断ったら殺害されると思い八乙女光の器にされてから最後は使われるだけ使われて夜鷹にされました(梅毒ウイルスまみれのため3年ターン。ということはもっと被害者がいる)
0787名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:45:47.65ID:Hiz0XaDQ
同じ合唱部の大熊実保は藤井秀章から山田役を依頼されましたが断って替わりに私と秋山さやかをダンススクール(ヒロアンドテリー)に誘いお母さんが駄目と言ったと断りました。
0788名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:59:01.96ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴(305番)が3代目伊野尾慧(浅田真央の器)を梅毒ウイルスまみれの体で鼻もないのに夜鷹時代に無理矢理ディープキスをして「ケーキを食べる口だから」と怒られました。
有岡大貴(305番)の口は直腸ばかり食べる口なため梅毒ウイルスまみれの生物兵器です。
0789名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 08:59:39.18ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Daiki Arioka (No. 305) was angry that the third generation Kei Inoo (Mao Asada) had a nose with a body covered with syphilis virus but had a deep kiss in the night hawk era and said, "It's a mouth to eat cake." ..
The mouth of Daiki Arioka (No. 305) is a biological weapon covered with the syphilis virus because it eats only the rectum.
0790名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 09:18:33.07ID:Hiz0XaDQ
人さらいの田中伸一を見ましたが黒いマントみたいなコートを着た愛想の悪いくそじじい(もう来店するなとたばこを唯一用意していたのを出すのをやめました。他のお客様は普通にありがとうとかニコっとしてくれます。ムカつくので客層キーを一番上の年齢の客層キーを押して逆襲していました)で子供をコートの中に入れマイクロチップを挿入して拉致していました。
1993年頃真砂佐知子ちゃんが春日市にはかしまさんが出ると言っていて「か」は仮面のか、「し」は死人のし、「ま」はマントのまと言っていて人さらいの死神の田中さん(戦争兵器で無理矢理体験させられるシステム)のことでした。
多分在日韓国人は済州島出身の韓国の死刑囚である食人族の楊梅族が戸籍や財産や目玉を狙っている豚系キメラの302番の長州力に攫われてジャニーズ事務所(夜鷹)に入るか聞かれて断ればN番部屋行きで拷問AVを撮影されます。死ねばいいのに!
0791名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 09:19:36.39ID:Hiz0XaDQ
I saw Shinichi Tanaka as a kidnapper, but he was wearing a black cloak-like coat and was an unfriendly kid (I stopped serving cigarettes only when I wouldn't come to the store anymore. Thank you, etc. Because I was sick, I pressed the key of the customer group to counterattack by pressing the key of the oldest customer group) and put the child in the coat and inserted the microchip and was abducted.
Around 1993, Sachiko Masago said that Kashima-san would appear in Kasuga City. Is "Ka" a mask? "Shi" is a dead man. "Ma" is a cloak. It was Mr. (a system that allows you to experience with war weapons).
Perhaps the Koreans living in Japan are the Johnny's office (Yataka), because the Yangmei tribe of the cannibal who is a Korean death row prisoner from Jeju Island is kidnapped by Choshu power of No. 302, a pig chimera who is aiming for family register, property and highlights. If you ask if you want to enter or decline, you will be filmed with a torture AV going to Nth room. I wish I were dead!
0792名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 09:26:21.22ID:Hiz0XaDQ
私の命を狙えばアメリカ合衆国か韓国かどちらかの国で他の国でも韓国のマイクロチップで体を乗っ取っていたり韓国人の死刑囚がなりすましています(異国籍は戸籍は奪えない)
同じアジアで武力に優れている中国に統治してもらいたいです(中国は責めてこないし犯罪を犯さない人には逆に安心な国)
0793名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 09:27:02.73ID:Hiz0XaDQ
For my own life, either in the United States or South Korea, or in other countries, I have taken over my body with a Korean microchip or spoofed a Korean death sentence (a foreign national cannot take away his family register).
I would like to have a powerful army of China rule in the same Asia (China is a safe country for those who do not blame or commit crimes)
0794名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 10:48:44.53ID:Hiz0XaDQ
第二次世界大戦時には大日本帝国をアメリカ合衆国と共に嵌めた韓国が未だに第三次世界大戦になる原因まで作っておきながら未だに不法滞在者の在日韓国人一世二世三世の韓国籍(すべて日本で生まれた在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の戸籍を違法で購入した不法滞在者)が過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストの実行犯の分際で未だに日本に不法滞在をして(在日韓国人三世の日本籍と韓国籍の人間は戸籍があるから韓国本土から合法でやって来た(大日本帝国は敗戦国のため韓国本土から移民を受け入れて日本になった)済州島の死刑囚が人間を殺害してなりすましていました。
0795名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 11:27:49.93ID:Hiz0XaDQ
第二次世界大戦では大日本帝国に罪をなすりつけて第三次世界大戦でも日本に罪をなすりつけたアメリカ合衆国の犬のBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の在日韓国人一世二世三世の韓国籍で韓国で死刑囚だった(戸籍ロンダリングをしていたため)全員違法の不法滞在者で純日本人抹殺計画、日本人抹殺計画、韓国人抹殺計画、中国人抹殺計画、北朝鮮人抹殺計画の実行犯の分際で合法で日本に住んでいた在日外国人を殺害して大量虐殺したHey! Say! JUMPの有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番で103才の梅毒ウイルスまみれで容量オーバーの2万円マイクロチップが偉そうにアメリカ合衆国から譲り受けた戦争兵器を開戦もしていないのに一方的に無理矢理使用して蹴散らせたいから国連や他国に通報メールをしているのに重度の知的障害者のためか己の価値を高く設定して有岡君ぞ有岡君ぞと103才の豚系キメラの化け物の囚人番号305番をやたら連呼してきます。
泣かないで殺人スパイらしく拷問されてから処刑されろ!
お前は命乞いどころか泣く資格さえないわ!不法滞在者!日本から早く失せろ!
Hey! Say! JUMPの有岡大貴は過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストでBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の103才の梅毒ウイルスまみれで容量オーバーで2万円以下のマイクロチップで生物兵器でアメリカ合衆国の犬です。
0796名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 11:28:43.52ID:Hiz0XaDQ
A Korean dog of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation living in Japan who was guilty of the Great Japanese Empire in World War II and guilty of Japan in the Third World War. Execution of pure Japanese eradication plan, Japanese eradication plan, Korean eradication plan, Chinese eradication plan, North Korean eradication plan because all illegal prisoners who were death row prisoners in Korea (because they were laundering their family register) Hey! Say! JUMP's Daiki Arioka, who killed a foreigner living in Japan legally on the verge of a criminal and slaughtered mass, is 30,000 yen with a prisoner number 305 and a 103-year-old syphilis virus covered Even though Microchip is not even open to war with the war weapons that the United States gave it over, it wants to use one-sided force to disperse it, but it is sending e-mails to the United Nations and other countries I will set a high value to myself and call Arioka and Arioka the 103-year-old pig chimera's monster prisoner number 305.
Don't cry and be tortured like a murder spy before being executed!
Far from begging you, you're not even eligible to cry! Illegal resident! Lost from Japan early!
Hey! Say! JUMP Daiki Arioka is an extremist international indiscriminate biochemical science terrorist who is a BC-class war criminal and A-class war criminal 103-year-old syphilis virus-filled microchip with a capacity of 20,000 yen or less and a biological weapon of the United States. It's a dog.
0797名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:16:59.37ID:Hiz0XaDQ
アメリカ合衆国と韓国は第二次世界大戦前から黒幕なので第三次世界大戦でもBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯に再びなりますが未だにアメリカ合衆国が援助した豚系キメラの有岡大貴こと韓国は済州島出身の囚人番号305番のマイクロチップが世界征服をねらい豚系キメラチーム(102番の大仁田厚、202番天龍源一郎、302番長州力、305番有岡大貴)の済州島が死刑囚になった理由の張本人の103才の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが100億人殺害したとサイコパス特有の犯罪自慢を5ちゃんねるのVIP板で披露しています。
0798名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:19:06.53ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Since the United States and South Korea are behind the scenes before World War II, they will be BC class criminals and A class criminals again in World War III, but Daiki Arioka, a pig-based chimera aided by the United States, is a prisoner from Jeju Island. The number 305 microchip aims to conquer the world The pig-based chimera team (No. 102 Atsushi Onita, No. 202 Genichiro Tenryu, No. 302 Choshuriki, No. 305 Arioka Daiki) Jeju Island was sentenced to death A 5-year-old VIP board shows off the crime pride peculiar to psychopaths that a 103-year-old microchip covered with syphilis virus killed 100 billion people.
0799名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:24:09.57ID:Hiz0XaDQ
>>797
未だに自分の犯した大罪を中国になすりつけています。
韓国と悪友のアメリカ合衆国のせいにもしています。
気色悪いので国連さん韓国やアメリカ合衆国から戦争が不利になるように不利になるように世界中でアメリカ合衆国と韓国を訴えて戦争の活動資金を減らしてください!
やつらのせいで多くの人間が犠牲になるのが嫌です。
0800名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:24:43.31ID:Hiz0XaDQ
>>797
I still swear on China for my sins.
I also blame the United States on Korea and bad friends.
It's creepy, so UN, just like the disadvantages of war from Korea and the United States.
I hate that many people are sacrificed because of them.
0801名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:38:16.66ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Hey! Say! JUMPの有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番は香川県高松市木太町にある安川愛子の家で電磁波攻撃をして左腕に痛みを与えてきます。キチガイの殺人スパイは自慢のマイクロチップを駆使して延々と延々と拷問を受けてから処刑されろ!
豚系キメラが世界中で100億人を大量虐殺したと言っていましたが100億人分拷問を受けてから処分されてもう二度と生まれ変わってくるなよ!
0802名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:39:22.07ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Hey! Say! JUMP's Daiki Arioka, prisoner number 305, causes an electromagnetic wave attack at Aiko Yasukawa's house in Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, and causes pain to his left arm. Kichigai's murder spy is tortured endlessly with his proud microchip before being executed!
It was said that the pig-based chimera slaughtered 100 billion people all over the world.
0803名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:44:17.18ID:Hiz0XaDQ
豚系キメラの有岡大貴こと103才で囚人番号305番は長州力こと囚人番号302番を実際にマイクロチップを使用して孕ませあっていますがやたら私に運命共同体、運命共同体と言っていますがおじさん専の有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)の運命共同体は長州力(囚人番号302番)と一緒に手を繋いで100億人分拷問されながら処刑されろよ!
0804名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:45:55.69ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Pig chimera Daiki Arioka 103 years old and prisoner number 305 is Choshuriki and prisoner number 302 is actually using a microchip to conceive, but it is said to me that it is a fate community, a fate community but my uncle The fate of Daiki Arioka (Prisoner No. 305), together with Choshuriki (Prisoner No. 302), should hold hands and be executed while being tortured for 100 billion people!
0805名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 12:59:02.22ID:Hiz0XaDQ
逃亡資金を稼ぐために買ってくれ!有岡君のAVを!と妻の長州力が旦那の出演AVを戦争兵器の音声送信で香川県高松市木太町で未だにAVを撮影しながら信じられないことを言ってきます。
AVの撮影場所は香川県高松市木太町の木太鉄工か、小谷商店か、クリーニングUSAのカウンター裏か、メイトハウスすえもとの裏の新築住宅か香川県高松市観光町のえないメンタルクリニックか木太町220か秋山内科の祖父の家(メイトハウスすえもとの横)など木太小学校周辺の家で未だに撮影しています。
重度の知的障害者はのんきだなぁ〜と不思議に思います。
まあ私に無駄な拷問(有岡大貴に死んで欲しいから命乞いが私にとって無駄な拷問)を繰り返して捕まってピシ!ピシ!拷問を長期間寝ていたら水をかけられて起こされてピシ!ピシ!拷問を繰り返されるがいいわ!
世界各国の韓国の被害国の皆さん!100億人殺害した豚系キメラのグループは香川県高松市木太町に潜伏して未だにAVを撮影しています。不思議でたまりません。
0806名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 13:03:29.80ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Buy to make a runaway fund! Arioka's AV! And my wife Choshuriki tells me that I can not believe it while still shooting AV in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture by transmitting audio of war weapons to my husband's appearance AV.
The place where the AV was shot was Kita Ironworks in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, Otani Shoten, the back of the cleaning USA counter, a new house behind the mate house Suemoto, or a mental point in a sightseeing town in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture. I'm still shooting at homes around Kita Elementary School, such as the clinic or 220 Kitacho or my grandfather's house in Akiyama Internal Medicine (next to Mate House Suemoto).
I wonder that people with severe intellectual disabilities are carefree.
Well, I useless torture (begging torture because I want Daiki Arioka to die) is repeatedly caught and caught! Pisi! If I slept torture for a long time, I was awakened by being sprinkled with water! Pisi! You should repeat torture!
Everyone in the damaged countries of Korea around the world! A group of pig-based chimera killing 100 billion people is hiding in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, and still shooting AV. It is strange and irresistible.
0807名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 13:28:35.02ID:Hiz0XaDQ
無双OROCHIで言うと、
戦国無双→筧宏美ちゃん
真三國無双→中国
OROCHI(クハンダ)→済州島出身の死刑囚のキメラでアメリカ合衆国が出資
0808名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 14:24:42.76ID:Hiz0XaDQ
筧さんのお母さんを連れてこようっと!と未だに香川県高松市木太町に潜伏しているアメリカ合衆国が作り出した韓国人の死刑囚のキメラはマイクロチップの分際で第二次世界大戦前から103才-16才の時から純日本人抹殺計画を実行していた=87年間アメリカ合衆国と韓国は全世界にマイクロチップを使用してキメラに攻撃をさせていました。大日本帝国はアメリカ合衆国と韓国により罪を被され未だに大和民族の純日本人の人間が韓国は済州島出身の死刑囚と死刑囚だったキメラという不法滞在者により一方的にアメリカ製に戦争兵器を使用され拷問を受けています。
豚系キメラのグループだけでも100億人殺害したそうです。サイコパス特有の自分の犯罪歴を得意そうに話すという重度の知的障害者(ダウン症)の集団が日本で未だにやりたい放題しています。早く殺人スパイに拷問を与えて処刑して欲しいです。
0809名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 14:25:57.27ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Let's bring Kakei's mother! And a chimera of a Korean death row prisoner created by the United States that is still hiding in Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture is a microchip, it is a pure chip Japanese from the time of 103 years old to 16 years old before the Second World War Carrying out the killing plan = For 87 years, the United States and South Korea had used microchips worldwide to attack Chimera. The Japanese Empire was injured by the United States and South Korea, but a pure Japanese human being of the Yamato ethnic group still unilaterally made war weapons made in the United States by an illegal resident called death chime from Jeju Island and chimera who was a death row prisoner. Used and tortured.
It seems that the pig chimera group alone killed 100 billion people. A group of people with severe intellectual disabilities (Down's syndrome) who speaks about their own criminal history peculiar to psychopaths is still doing whatever they want in Japan. I want you to torture and execute the murder spy soon.
0810名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:06:36.00ID:Hiz0XaDQ
大和民族の純日本人や在日韓国人三世の日本籍は韓国の殺人スパイにより開戦もしていないのに家族や愛犬や親戚や従兄弟が殺害されうちのお金やうちの物やうちの資格や私の免許証を盗まれてでも健常者の人間がすることではないから韓国人により戦争兵器を使用されていて統合失調症に仕立て上げられていて未だに親は統合失調症だと思っていて(純日本人と日本人は犯罪歴がないからこんなことを人間がするはずがないと精神病だと思われる)だから親は在日企業で仕事をしていてF番部屋グループは戦争兵器を使用しながら不眠状態にして(書き込み時間を調べてもらったらわかると思います)有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番の韓国は済州島のダウン症と豚のキメラのマイクロチップが他人の体をマイクロチップで一方的に睡眠中でさえ痛みを与えてきて死を迫ります。
有岡君ぞと何度も何度も魅力的ではない化け物のことを言ってきて今度は父と母を狙うぞと殺人予告をしてきます。
身動きが取れなくして総攻撃をかけてくる化け物グループの豚系キメラの102番と203番と303番と305番が憎くて憎くて仕方がないです。
特に305番は不法侵入や家宅侵入をしてヒ素や梅毒ウイルスや炭疽菌を撒き散らかして電磁波攻撃を一方的に与えてきて梅毒ウイルスまみれの体ではなく本人の体ならぶち殺してぐちゃぐちゃにしたいぐらい憎いです。
こいつのせいで家族を殺害されたし曾祖父の時代(有岡大貴305番は103才のマイクロチップ)から執着しているため6000万円盗まれていたそうです。
アリランの呪いを屋根裏に置いたり小学生や中学生の頃から痴漢をされたり散々な目にあっています。
うちの物を勝手に使用して殺害に使ったり、うちの物(7段ひな飾り)を売ったり囚人番号305番の豚系キメラ(103才)により大日本帝国は滅茶苦茶にされました。
殺したくて殺したくて国連やいろいろな国に通報メールをしていますがどこも動いてくれません。
囚人番号305番の豚系キメラ(103才)により香川県高松市に住んでいた在日韓国人の子供は韓国の済州島の死刑囚に殺害され本当の友達がいなくなりました。
背乗りは偽者なので気持ち悪いし梅毒ウイルスまみれの体で隔離施設にも入らず養生もせず梅毒ウイルスをいろいろなところに撒き散らかせていて自分の子供を諦められない私はあのクソブス(あれで700万円かかっているやばさの顔)のせいで産めなくなるかもしれないと思うと憎くて憎くて仕方がありません!早く本物の拷問処刑人に過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストの実行犯の豚系キメラ(102番、202番、302番、305番)を100億人分拷問をしてから処刑されて欲しいです。
0811名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:08:20.68ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Although the Japanese people of the Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group and the third generation of Koreans living in Japan have not started the war due to the murder spy of South Korea, my family, my dog, my relatives, and my cousin were killed. Even if someone's license is stolen, it's not something that a healthy person can do, so Koreans are using war weapons and tailored to schizophrenia, and I still think my parents have schizophrenia. (Japanese people and Japanese people have no criminal history, so it is considered mentally ill unless humans can do this) So my parents are working at a company in Japan and F-room group is using war weapons In sleepless state (I think you can find out by checking the writing time) Daiki Arioka, the Korean with prisoner number 305, is Down's Syndrome in Jeju Island and a pig chimera microchip sleeps unilaterally on another person's body with a microchip Even inside, it gives pain and dies.
Over and over again with Arioka-kun, I'm telling you about an unattractive monster, and I'll give you a murder notice that I'll aim for my father and mother.
I can't help but hate the pig-type chimera 102, 203, 303, and 305 of the monster group, who can't move and make a total attack.
In particular, the number 305 illegally invades or invades the house and scatters arsenic, syphilis virus and anthrax bacteria and gives a one-sided electromagnetic wave attack so that the body of the person instead of the body covered with the syphilis virus wants to be messed up and messed up I hate you.
It was said that he had been stolen for 60 million yen because he had been killed by his family and he had been obsessed with him since his great-grandfather's era (Taiki Arioka 305 is a 103-year-old microchip).
Arirang's curse is placed in the attic and she has been perverted since she was in elementary school and junior high school.
The Empire of Japan was messed up by the use of our own things for killing, selling our own things (7-tiered doll decoration), and the pig chimera (103 years old) with prisoner number 305. ..
I want to kill and want to kill. I am sending notification emails to the United Nations and various countries, but they do not work anywhere.
A Korean child living in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, was killed by a prisoner number 305 (103 years old) living in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, and his true friend disappeared.
My backpack is a fake, so I feel uncomfortable, and my body is covered with syphilis virus. I can't give up my kid because I don't enter the isolation facility, don't cure, and spread the syphilis virus to various places. I can't help but think that I might not be able to bear my baby because of the costly face that costs ten thousand yen! I want the real torture executioners torture 100 billion pig torso chimeras (102, 202, 302, 305) who are the perpetrators of extremist international indiscriminate biochemical science terrorists and are executed is.
0812名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:15:10.08ID:Hiz0XaDQ
10月10日開戦予定の第三次世界大戦(有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番の豚系キメラで梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで安倍晋三(徳野英治)になりすましていた時に在日韓国人の韓国籍がアメリカ合衆国と電話会談で決めた)ですが未だに日本で不法滞在者の韓国籍の死刑囚が電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えてきます。
アメリカ合衆国や韓国は第二次世界大戦の時も第三次世界大戦の時も先制攻撃をしているということなので(自作自演)報復攻撃も開戦前でも不思議ではないと思うのにどこも動いてくれません。在日米軍は韓国と癒着しているからです。
0813名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:16:43.25ID:Hiz0XaDQ
World War III scheduled to start on October 10 (Daiki Arioka, a Korean chimera of Japan living while impersonating Shinzo Abe (Hideharu Tokuno) with a microchip covered with syphilis virus with a pig chimera with prisoner number 305) However, the death row prisoner of the Korean national who is illegally staying in Japan still gives a pain by the electromagnetic wave attack.
The United States and South Korea say that they have a preemptive attack both during World War II and during World War III (self-made performance). not. This is because the U.S. forces in Japan are in close contact with South Korea.
0814名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:22:50.16ID:Hiz0XaDQ
おじさんにかわいい服を着せて性行為をするのが好きな有岡大貴(305番)と長州力(302番)は夫婦関係で梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで男女の体を使って性行為をして出来た子供をジャニーズ事務所で働かせて梅毒ウイルスまみれで使えなくなったら夜鷹を3ヶ月間させてからN番部屋で拷問系AVを撮影したあと、首を切って食べてF番部屋で屍姦AVを撮影してから食べています。
0815名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:24:02.34ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Daiki Arioka (No. 305) and Choshuriki (No. 302), who like to have their uncle dressed in cute clothes and have sex, were able to have sex with a male and female body with a microchip covered with syphilis virus in a married relationship. After working a child at Johnny's office and being unable to use it covered with the syphilis virus, let Yotaka for 3 months and shoot a torture AV in room N, then cut off his head and eat a necropsy AV in room F I'm eating after that.
0816名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:34:49.97ID:Hiz0XaDQ
最初の有岡大貴の戸籍はゲイビデオの男優の戸籍でした。
創価学会員の1代目Hey! Say! JUMPのクローン人間を森本から順番に食べ知念侑李のせいに有岡大貴がしていました。
薮宏太、伊野尾慧、八乙女光は有岡大貴によりゲイビデオに落とされました。
2代目伊野尾慧の学費代のためです。
3代目伊野尾慧が浅田真央の体でHey! Say! JUMPに戻って来て顔がかわいい時の伊野尾慧だったのですが有岡大貴の指示により1代目石原さとみは宇垣美里をマイクロチップで体を乗っ取り山田涼介の器にして味の薄いシフォンケーキを作り、3回目に抹茶シフォンケーキを作りヒ素混入しました。
0817名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 15:37:58.94ID:Hiz0XaDQ
The first family register of Daiki Arioka(No.305) was that of a gay video actor.
Daiki Arioka(No.305) was blaming Yuri Chinen for eating the cloned humans of the first Sokagaku member Hey! Say! JUMP starting from Morimoto.
Kota Yabu, Kei Inoo, and Hikaru Yaotome were dropped into gay videos by Daiki Arioka(No.305).
This is due to the tuition fee of the second generation Kei Inoo.
It was Kei Inoo when the third generation Kei Inoda came back to Hey! Say! JUMP with Mao Asada's body, but at the instruction of Daiki Arioka(No.305), the first generation Satomi Ishihara used Misato Ugaki with a microchip body. Take-over Ryosuke Yamada made a thin chiffon cake and a third matcha chiffon cake mixed with arsenic.
0820名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 17:13:34.43ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴否囚人番号305番は普通の性行為はおっさん(長州力)にかわいい格好をさせてから性行為をするのが好きですが性行為以外は痛みが好きで特に水に沈められるのが好きです。狂犬病なので水が恐怖なはずなのに性癖パワーで水への恐怖を克服しています。
有岡大貴(305番)は俳優チームに嫌われているため、リングは有岡バッシングでした。
井戸に突き落とす、伊豆の大島を指差す、呪いのビデオ(1代目有岡大貴の母親の風俗嬢はホラー映画堕ちで実際に殺害された)、ダビングしたビデオを他人に見せたらセーフ→父親に見せたら子供が助かった(有岡大貴の性癖)、真田広之→真田幸村の影武者の筧十兵衛、仲間由紀恵(本物だった時は琉球民族の純日本人)、松嶋菜々子(反町隆史が有岡大貴の好み)、中谷美紀(坂本龍一が有岡大貴の好み)、竹内結子(藤岡弘で同姓同名のバイト先の藤岡寛は私のお気に入り)
山村貞子役の伊野尾理恵(創価学会員の鈴木利枝で伊野尾慧(2代目伊野尾慧役の伏石朔樹の親の伏石サイが鈴木の拷問処刑人でいつも家にいた→鈴木は私が家に行った時トッポジージョの真似をしてと言いお母さんが真似をしてくれていて似ていると喜んだけど意味はトッポに服毒した長瀬智也のように伏石サイ(長州力)が鈴木の親を背乗りしてヒ素混入しました。鈴木姉のゆうとまるを中島裕翔にしたそうです。だから抵抗した鈴木姉を殺害して御坊川に流しました。そのあと鈴木がこの辺はこの間死体が浮いていたから近づかない方が良いよと言っていました。御坊川の橋の中で創価学会員に夜鷹行為をさせていました)
↓リング(香川県高松市松島町のN番部屋こと)
https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0_(1998%E5%B9%B4%E3%81%AE%E6%98%A0%E7%94%BB)
0821名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 17:36:04.71ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴(済州島出身の不法滞在者で豚顔の囚人番号305番の豚系キメラ)大和民族の純日本人には戦争兵器を開戦前に使用して精神病院に入院したら精神病院で拷問処刑人(有岡大貴と呼ばれる豚顔の囚人番号305番の103才)が病室まで押しかけて来て祖父や祖母や段原恵子を切り刻んで殺害していました。
栗林病院や高畠病院や大西病院は純日本人抹殺計画に協力していました。
不法滞在者の韓国の死刑囚がアメリカ合衆国の援助で豚系キメラとなり入院施設で殺害していました。
拷問処刑人である有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)が許せません!先住民の大和民族の日本籍の日本人に拷問する理由もないのに入院患者を切り刻んでいました。
お前ら韓国の死刑囚の不法滞在者の大量虐殺者の豚系キメラが拷問されて処刑されろや!反対の立場だろ!
お前らは処刑な!処刑!死に晒せ!豚顔の不細工!ブヒブヒブヒ!
0822名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 17:38:30.52ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Daiki Arioka (Illegal resident from Jeju Island, a pig-type chimera with pig face number 305) A Japanese Japanese of the Yamato people used war weapons before the war and were admitted to a psychiatric hospital where torture was executed. A person (103-year-old pig-faced prisoner number 305 called Daiki Arioka) rushed to the hospital room and chopped and killed his grandfather, grandmother, and Keiko Danbara.
ritsurin Hospital, Takabatake Hospital, and Onishi Hospital cooperated with the plan to eliminate Japanese people.
An illegal resident Korean death row prisoner was killed in a hospital institution by becoming a pig chimera with the help of the United States.
The torture executor Daiki Arioka (Prisoner No. 305) cannot forgive! He was chopping up inpatients for no reason to torture Japanese indigenous Japanese nationals.
You guys, a pig-based chimera who is a massacre of illegal residents of death row prisoners in South Korea is tortured and executed! You're in the opposite position!
You are executions! Execution! Expose to death! Pig face crap! Buh buh buh!
0823名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 18:41:23.73ID:Hiz0XaDQ
有岡大貴(305番)は本物の卑怯者なのでアントニオ猪木(201番)にA級戦犯の罪を着せて中川家礼二の器に戦争兵器でエボラ出血熱の症状を体験させて大阪から済州島に送り込み済州島グループがどんな様子か様子見しました。
最低最悪の卑怯者な有岡大貴は知念侑李に罪をなすりつけていました(だから番組内で落とし穴に一人だけ落とされる=Hey! Say! JUMPから嫌われている)
有岡大貴という囚人番号305番はBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯なのにもかかわらず未だに罪を大日本帝国になすりつけようとアメリカ合衆国が渡した戦争兵器を使用して言葉責めと電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えてきます。
0824名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 18:42:14.55ID:Hiz0XaDQ
Since Arioka Daiki (No. 305) is a real coward, Antonio Inoki (No. 201) is accused of a Class A war criminal. I watched what the island group looked like.
The worst and worst coward Daiki Arioka was guilty of Yuri Chinen (so only one person gets dropped in a pit in the program = Hey! Say! JUMP hates him)
Daiki Arioka, prisoner No. 305, is a BC class criminal and a Class A criminal, but he still gives pain with word blame and electromagnetic wave attacks using the war weapons that the United States has handed over to blame the Japanese Empire ..
0825名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:00:48.33ID:Hiz0XaDQ
盗賊である済州島出身の死刑囚はアメリカ合衆国製造、指導のもと有岡大貴率いる囚人番号305番の103才の豚系キメラのマイクロチップが16才の時から大日本帝国を第二次世界大戦前から滅茶苦茶にしてアメリカ合衆国と韓国は日本やドイツやイタリアに罪をなすりつけ大日本帝国の東条英機首相をA級戦犯にして処刑して敗戦国の大日本帝国を日本にして合法なら移民を受け入れる国として世界中に賠償金を支払い未だに日本を滅茶苦茶にして日本の先住民であるアイヌ民族絶滅、琉球民族絶滅寸前、大和民族絶滅寸前、韓国本土から合法で入国してきた在日韓国人三世の日本籍(日本籍を取得するのは条件がある)の日本人を大量虐殺して今度は有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番が安倍晋三の偽者(本者の安倍晋三は北朝鮮籍)をマイクロチップで徳野英治(8代目安倍晋三の器)の体を乗っ取ってアメリカ合衆国に電話会談で噛みついて10月から在日韓国人一世二世三世の韓国籍の不法滞在者はアメリカ合衆国と戦争をするという流れになりました。
再び日本のせいにするためギリギリまで日本を攻撃して日本の物を韓国人(違法で入国していた=不法滞在していた韓国の死刑囚)が無断で韓国は済州島へ持ち帰り数十人しかいなくなった日本籍の日本人とアメリカ合衆国が戦うようになる流れに持っていこうとしています。
↓証拠です。だから母校の木太小学校から桜の木が無くなりました。日本をぐちゃぐちゃにして日本の物を無断で持ち帰る済州島出身の死刑囚共が許せません!
【緊急】ヒマワリの種くれるひといないか?
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596799070/
0826名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:02:43.77ID:Hiz0XaDQ
A prisoner of death from Jeju, a thief, was manufactured in the United States, and under the guidance of Daiki Arioka, a prisoner number 305, a 103-year-old pig-type chimera microchip, was at the age of 16 before the Second World War.
0827名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:03:46.49ID:Hiz0XaDQ
The United States and South Korea blame Japan, Germany, and Italy for their crimes, and the prime minister of the Japanese Empire, Hideki Tojo, is executed as a Class A war criminal to execute the defeated country of Japan and accept the immigrants if it is legal. As a nation,
0828名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:05:07.17ID:Hiz0XaDQ
compensation has been paid to all over the world, and Japan is still in a mess and the extinction of the Ainu people, extinction of the Ryukyu people, the extinction of the Yamato people, and the third generation of Koreans in Japan who have legally entered Japan from the mainland A mass slaughter of Japanese nationals (there is a requirement to obtain Japanese nationality)
0829名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:05:13.51ID:Hiz0XaDQ
and this time Daiki Arioka, a prisoner number 305, is a microchip of an impostor of Shinzo Abe (the original Shinzo Abe is North Korean). Then, he took over the body of Hideharu Tokuno (8th generation standard Shinzou's vessel) and bite it in a telephone conference with the United States, and from October the Korean residents of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Korean residents in Japan went to war with the United States. became.
To blame Japan again, it attacked Japan to the last minute and Koreans (Japanese who were illegally immigrant = illegally staying Korean prisoners) brought Japanese things to Jeju Island without permission. I'm trying to bring the Japanese who are no longer in Japan and the United States to the battle to fight.
↓ Evidence. That is why the cherry tree has disappeared from my elementary school Kita Elementary School. The death row inmates from Jeju Island, who mess up Japan and bring back Japanese things without permission, cannot be forgiven!
[Urgent] Is there any sunflower seeds?
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596799070/
0830名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:13:33.55ID:Hiz0XaDQ
【悲報】でジャニーズの山PがJKモデル(17)と未成年飲酒&ホテルにお持ち帰りを文春に報じられる
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596799081/
↑創価学会員でないジャニタレは拷問処刑人で、1代目Hey! Say! JUMPは有岡大貴という囚人番号305番に目をつけられたため夜鷹(性接待と体を切り刻まれて食べられてマイクロチップで延々と拷問処刑人により殺害されました)にされていました。私の最大の敵は家族や愛犬や従兄弟や親族を殺害して曾祖父の時代から勝手に執着されている103才の豚系キメラのマイクロチップの盗賊こと有岡大貴(囚人番号305番)のダウン症患者です。
0831名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:14:05.07ID:Hiz0XaDQ
[News] Johnny's Mountain P is reported to Bunshun to take out to JK model (17) and underage drinking & hotel
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596799081/
↑ Janitare, who is not a member of Soka Gakkai, is a torture executioner, and the first generation Hey! Say! JUMP was eyed by Daiki Arioka, a prisoner number 305. Was murdered by a torture executioner). My biggest enemy is a 103-year-old pig-type chimera microchip bandit Daiki Arioka (Prisoner No. 305) who has been obsessed with his family and his dogs, cousins �and relatives and has been obsessed with his grandfather. is.
0833名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:38:22.19ID:Hiz0XaDQ
【悲報】4秒に1回で有名なあの人、逮捕   
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596801628/
↑警察に無言電話ということは被害国の私ではなく警察と癒着していていつまでもいつまでも私に執着して第二次世界大戦の全容がばれた韓国は済州島出身の豚系キメラである有岡大貴こと103才のマイクロチップで囚人番号305番の拷問処刑人に世間一般はキレています。
他の在日韓国人の韓国籍が最悪な状況になったのは有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番が大和民族の純日本人に曾祖父の時代から執着していたためにモロバレになり在日韓国人の韓国籍が自殺者続出となりました。
すべて豚系キメラの有岡大貴率いる103才の囚人番号305番と夫婦関係の長州力こと囚人番号302番と大仁田厚こと囚人番号102番と天龍源一郎囚人番号202番のせいです。
私と連合赤軍は運命共同体ではなく、豚系キメラを製造したアメリカ合衆国が連合赤軍と運命共同体です。
0834名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 21:40:17.14ID:Hiz0XaDQ
[Sad news] The famous person arrested once every four seconds
https://hebi.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1596801628/
↑Silently calling the police silently is not about me in the victim country but with the police and obsessed with me forever, the whole world of World War II was revealed South Korea is a pig chimera from Jeju Island Daiki Arioka The 103-year-old microchip has been criticized by the torture executor with prisoner number 305.
The worst situation for Koreans living in Japan was that Daiki Arioka, a prisoner number 305, was attached to a pure Japanese of the Yamato people since his great-grandfather and became Morobare. Korean citizens have become suicide victims.
This is due to 103-year-old prisoner number 305, led by Daiki Arioka, who is a pig-based chimera, and 302, a prisoner number, 302, and Choshuriki, a married couple, and Atsushi Onita, 102 prisoners, and Genichiro Tenryu, a prisoner number 202.
Me and the Union Red Army are not the fate community, the United States of America, which produced the swine chimera, is the Union Red Army and the fate community.
0835名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 22:12:33.75ID:Hiz0XaDQ
済州島が重度の知的障害者(ダウン症)の乳母捨て山だったのが有岡大貴率いる囚人番号305番である103才の死刑囚のせいで済州島が死刑囚となりました。
0836名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 22:58:25.74ID:Hiz0XaDQ
中国(同じアジアで悪を許さない攻撃してこないけど軍事能力がある。理想の優愛夢君を育てるには中国の男性だけど一人っ子政策でお婿さんにもらえないから台湾と思ったけど韓国により阻止された!)かオーストラリア(動物に優しい)かオランダ(お花を愛でる)フィンランド(素朴な総小花模様がかわいくて好き)に日本を統治していただきたいです。
地味かわで優しい国が好きです。
0837名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/07(金) 22:59:38.64ID:Hiz0XaDQ
China (In the same Asia, it doesn't allow evil and doesn't attack, but it has military capabilities. It is a Chinese man to raise an ideal Yumemukun, but I could not give it to my son-in-law with my one-child policy, but I thought it was Taiwan I want Japan to be ruled by (blocked!), Australia (animal-friendly) or Netherlands (love flowers) and Finland (love cute rustic patterns).
I like a country that is sober and gentle.
0838名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 01:00:38.41ID:MsIxwY3l
日本にある病院は体に悪い薬を処方しています。
在日韓国人の一世二世三世の韓国籍により日本を乗っ取られ日本の先住民である大和民族の純日本人が済州島出身の不法滞在者により生活を滅茶苦茶にされて大量虐殺されています。
今も連合赤軍のメンバーであるアメリカ合衆国の犬の有岡大貴率いる囚人番号305番である豚系キメラのマイクロチップが戦争兵器を使用してアメリカ合衆国と第二次世界大戦前に大日本帝国やドイツやイタリアに罪をなすりつけてキメラを使用して先制攻撃をしておきながら報復攻撃の真珠湾攻撃を先制攻撃として被害者づらして未だに純日本人や日本人を絶滅させようと一方的にアメリカ製のBMI戦争兵器という戦争兵器で攻撃して拷問してきます。
罪をなすりつけられた被害国の子孫は加害国が憎くて憎くて仕方がないので世界中からアメリカ合衆国や韓国の過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロリストから被害を受けた国が10月10日から戦争予定の第三次世界大戦前に第二次世界大戦時の先制攻撃を他国になすりつけた罪への賠償金をアメリカ合衆国や韓国から没収してアメリカ合衆国と韓国の不利に不利になるように資金源を絶つようにして欲しいです。
やつらのために無駄な犠牲者が出るのが悔しいので徹底的に開戦前に訴えて賠償金を没収して罪をなすりつけられた正義の国が圧勝して欲しいです。悔しいです。
0839名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 01:01:26.01ID:5f863oOg
Hospitals in Japan prescribe drugs that are bad for you.
A Japanese native Japanese who is a Japanese indigenous person who was hijacked by Korean citizens of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations of Japan living in Japan has been slaughtered by the illegal residents of Jeju Island. ..
A microchip of a pig-type chimera who is a prisoner number 305 headed by Daiki Arioka, a dog of the United States who is still a member of the Union Red Army, uses war weapons and uses war weapons before the United States and World War II While guilty of guilty and using a chimera as a first strike, the retaliatory attack on Pearl Harbor is preempted as a preemptive attack and the victims are still unilaterally attempting to extinguish pure Japanese and Japanese BMI made unilaterally I attack and torture with a war weapon called a war weapon.
Since the descendants of the victimized country guilty of crimes cannot help being hateful of the perpetrators, the countries affected by the extremist international indiscriminate biochemical science terrorists in the United States and South Korea from all over the world will have a war from October 10 Before the planned World War III, confiscate compensation from the United States and South Korea for the crime of slamming the preemptive strike of the Second World War against other countries and fund it to disadvantage the United States and South Korea. I want you to stop.
I'm disappointed that they will cause unnecessary casualties because of them, so I want the country of justice, which was thoroughly accused before the outbreak of the war and confiscated for the compensation, to win the victory. It is mortifying.
0840名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 02:37:57.51ID:5f863oOg
香川県高松市木太町には重度の知的障害者の有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番(103才)が木太鉄工に潜伏していて有岡大貴のために10月から済州島出身の在日韓国人一世二世三世の韓国籍はアメリカ合衆国と戦争になるのに、長州力(302番)のマイクロチップを入れた女子小学生の肛門に梅毒ウイルスで外に飛び出た直腸を食べて有岡大貴(305番)のマイクロチップを入れた女子小学生の頭を入れて屍姦AVを撮影しています。
それを聞きたくもないのに戦争兵器を使用して無理矢理聞かされて有岡大貴(305番)をぶん殴りたいです。
0841名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 02:39:07.99ID:5f863oOg
In Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, Daiki Arioka, a prisoner No. 305 (103 years old) with severe intellectual disability, is hiding in Kota ironworker and has been living in Jeju since October for Daiki Arioka. Although Koreans of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations of Korea have a war with the United States, they eat the rectum that popped out due to the syphilis virus into the anus of a female elementary school student with a microchip of Choshuriki (No. 302). A elementary school student with a microchip is put in the head and the AV is filmed.
Even though I don't want to hear that, I'm forced to use war weapons and I'm forced to hit Daiki Arioka (No. 305).
0842名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 05:43:57.65ID:5f863oOg
韓国籍の豚系キメラは自らを拷問処刑人と呼び日本の先住民である大和民族の純日本人の人間を大量虐殺して韓国の死刑囚で不法滞在している連合赤軍こと有岡大貴(囚人番号305番である103才の豚系キメラのマイクロチップ)率いる新日本プロレスメンバーを従えて(有岡大貴と夫婦関係の長州力302番、大仁田厚102番、天龍源一郎202番)日本でやりたい放題をし、今は香川県高松市木太町に潜伏してアメリカ製の戦争兵器を睡眠時にも使用して拷問を与えてきます。
有岡大貴(305番)をBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯として捕らえて本者の拷問処刑人に拷問されてから処刑されて欲しいです。憎くて憎くて仕方がありません!
0843名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 05:45:05.99ID:5f863oOg
The Korean pig-based chimera calls itself a torture punisher, who mass-slaughtered Japanese indigenous people of the Yamato ethnic group who are illegally staying at the death penalty in Korea. 305, a 103-year-old pig-based chimera microchip), followed by a new Japan professional wrestling member (Dr. Arioka, Choshuriki 302, Onita Atsushi 102, Tenryu Genichiro 202). Now, I'm hiding in Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, and I'm using American-made war weapons even during sleep and giving torture.
I want Daiki Arioka (No. 305) to be caught as a BC class war criminal and a Class A war criminal and to be tortured by the torture executor and then executed. I can't help but hate you!
0844名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 05:51:10.16ID:5f863oOg
豚系キメラのマイクロチップは狂っているので現在103才ですがこんなに日本を滅茶苦茶にした実行犯なのに150才まで生きて将来私が産む子供を攫って食べると戦争兵器を使用して殺人予告をしてきます。
有岡大貴(305番)率いるダウン症と豚のかけあわせのキメラであった103才のマイクロチップがアメリカ合衆国がスポンサーとなり製造し16才から運命共同体とか気色悪いことを言っていて曾祖父の時代からうちにつきまとってきます。キチガイです。早く処刑されたらいいのに!
0845名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 05:52:08.69ID:5f863oOg
The piggy chimera microchip is crazy so it is 103 years old, but even though it is an executioner who has made Japan so messed up, if I live up to 103 years old and eat the child I will bear in the future, I will war war and use murder notice I will do it.
A 103-year-old microchip that was a chimera of Down's syndrome and pigs led by Daiki Arioka (No. 305) was manufactured by the United States sponsored and manufactured from the age of 16 saying that it is a fateful community or a creepy thing Will come. It's a little guy. I wish I were executed soon!
0846名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 06:05:49.88ID:5f863oOg
拷問を受けないといけない不法滞在者の韓国の死刑囚が違法で日本になだれ込み拷問処刑人と自らを呼ぶ豚系キメラの103才のマイクロチップが同級生や同僚の体を奪い取って有岡大貴(305番)となりジャニーズ事務所で働かせるだけ働かせてから次は人肉を食べさせられていたため太っていたから鶯谷のマシュマロドールの風俗嬢となり3ヶ月間働かせN番部屋で働かせ最後はF番部屋で首を切られながらも働かせられて食べられます。有岡大貴(305番)が新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍のメンバーでジャニーズ事務所を性接待と食べ物要員で滅茶苦茶にして世界中を滅茶苦茶にしています。
韓国の死刑囚であったダウン症患者であった103才のキメラを作り出したのはアメリカ合衆国です。アメリカ合衆国と済州島出身のキメラと死刑囚が許せません!
0847名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 06:06:51.28ID:5f863oOg
A 103-year-old pig-type chimera microchip that illegally resident Korean death row prisoner who must be tortured and illegally rushed into Japan and called himself a torture executor robbed his classmates and colleagues of the body (No. 305) I worked as much as I could at the Johnny's office, and then I was fat because I had been fed human meat, so I became a marshmallow maid of Uguisani and worked for 3 months and worked in N room and finally cut off in F room You can work while eating. Arioka Daiki (No. 305) is a member of the New Japan Pro-Wrestling Union Red Army and makes the world messed up by making Johnny's office messed up with sex and food personnel.
It was the United States that created the 103-year-old chimera who was a Korean death row patient with Down's syndrome. Chimeras and death row prisoners from the United States and Jeju Island cannot be forgiven!
0848名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 07:23:15.31ID:5f863oOg
有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番が10月から在日韓国人の韓国籍はアメリカ合衆国と戦争をすると電話会談で決めました。
それなのにBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯×2の殺人スパイの分際で103才の豚系キメラのマイクロチップで韓国は済州島のダウン症患者が死刑囚と呼ばれる原因となった第一人者である連合赤軍が違法で在日韓国人三世の韓国籍を殺害して違法に手に入れた戸籍を自分達のせいで死刑囚扱いされていた在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍に300万円で売り飛ばし今度は自らを拷問処刑人と名乗り300万円で購入した在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍を戦争の約束した連合赤軍ことHey! Say! JUMPの有岡大貴(囚人番号305番で豚系キメラ)がマイクロチップで8代目安倍晋三の体を乗っ取りアメリカ合衆国と10月から開戦すると約束しておきながら今度は済州島に帰ろうと日本の物を無断で持ち帰っています。
新日本プロレスやジャニーズ事務所は拷問処刑人という名の盗賊で日本政府をマイクロチップで操っています。
0849名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 07:24:29.51ID:5f863oOg
Daiki Arioka, who has a prisoner number 305 from October, has decided by telephone conversation that Korean citizens living in Japan will have a war with the United States.
Nevertheless, with a 103-year-old pig-type chimera microchip on the grounds of a murder spy of BC-class war criminals and A-class war criminals x2, Korea is the leading person who caused a patient with Down's syndrome in Jeju Island to be called a death row prisoner. The Red Army was illegal and killed the Korean nationality of the third generation of Japan in Japan and obtained the family register illegally for their own reasons. Sold out This time, he bought himself as a torture punisher for 3 million yen, and bought a Korean citizen of the 1st and 2nd generation of Japan in Korea who promised a war Hey! Say! JUMP Daiki Arioka Chimera) has taken a microchip to take over the body of Shinzo Abe and promises to start a war with the United States from October, but this time he is bringing back Japanese things without permission to return to Jeju Island.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling and Johnny's Office operate a Japanese chip with a microchip as a bandit named Torture Executor.
0850名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 08:20:01.57ID:5f863oOg
未だに有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番(やたら私の内容をテレビやラジオやインタビューで言っていました。背乗り目的です)は戦争兵器の電磁波攻撃で歯を痛めて来たり、愛犬のごはん入れに尿をさせて水を飲ませなくしたり滅茶苦茶なことをして豚系キメラダウン症患者で梅毒ウイルスのマイクロチップがが生活の邪魔をしてきます。
大和民族の純日本人の人間や在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人の人間には死刑囚が収監されている済州島のやりたい放題のルールは通用しません。
連合赤軍こと新日本プロレスやジャニーズ事務所は死刑囚のルールの弱肉強食(運命共同体)のルールを何の罪もない純日本人や日本人に押し付けてきて気色悪いです。
私は不法滞在者でも犯罪者でもありません。
だから連合赤軍(韓国籍)には従いません!
0851名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 08:20:39.40ID:5f863oOg
Daiki Arioka, who is still a prisoner number 305 (I used to say my content on TV, radio, and interviews, for the purpose of riding on my back) was hurting my teeth due to the electromagnetic attack of war weapons and urine for my dog's rice bowl. Microchips of syphilis virus interfere with life in swine chimera Down's patients who do not want to drink water or do ridiculous things.
Jeju Island's rules of unlimited freedom do not apply to the pure Japanese people of the Yamato people and the Japanese people of Japanese nationality of the Korean third generation living in Japan.
The Union Red Army, Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling and Johnny's Office, are sick of pushing the rule of weak prisoners (death community) of death row prisoners to innocent pure Japanese and Japanese.
I am neither an illegal resident nor a criminal.
Therefore, it does not follow the Union Red Army (Korean nationality)!
0852名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 08:25:49.90ID:5f863oOg
卑怯者の有岡大貴こと囚人番号305番は未だに知念侑李のせいにしています。
死刑囚で豚系キメラのダウン症患者で梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップは早く拘束されて本物の拷問処刑人に拷問されてから処刑されろ!
BC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の103才のマイクロチップで第二次世界大戦前からアメリカ合衆国と共に世界各国に先制攻撃をしておきながら他の国のせいにして自分達は150才まで生きるとかふざけたことを言っている重度の知的障害者を罰して欲しいです。
0853名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 08:26:17.53ID:5f863oOg
The coward, Daiki Arioka, prisoner number 305, is still blamed on Yuri Chinen.
A micro-chip covered with the syphilis virus in a prisoner of death who is a pig-type chimera patient and is tortured by a real torture executioner before being executed!
A BC-class war criminal and a class A war criminal 103-year-old microchip made a pre-emptive attack with other countries around the world before the Second World War, but blamed other nations on their own to play until they were 150 years old. I want you to punish the person with severe intellectual disability who is saying that.
0854名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 08:59:09.93ID:5f863oOg
103才の豚系キメラで夫婦関係の有岡大貴と長州力のAVを作るためWHOに有岡大貴の器と長州力の器を作ってもらい色キチガイのドキチガイらしく毎日毎日ペニシリンを飲ませて150才までずーっとつながったままごはん係は運命共同体の大仁田厚と天龍源一郎に口に運んでもらい今までの罪を償って処刑されたら良いと思います。
豚系キメラグループが嫌いな人は面白がって蔑むために買ってくれると思います(このような状態にしておきながら150才まで生きたいとかほざいた性欲まみれの老害カップルの償い方法には最適だと思います)
0855名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/08(土) 09:32:03.74ID:5f863oOg
2019/08/19(月) 23:07:06

【HN】けい
【年齢】37
【生息地】山口県
【職業】会社員
【メールアドレス】kei-sumomo-53@イージーウエブエヌイージェイピー
【他によく行く板】既婚女性、オカルト
【趣味・特技】野々村の謝罪会見の動画を見る、妄想
【ルックス】眞子さまに似てる