やつらは2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップです。
過激派国際無差別テロリストでBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯で世界各国の首脳を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで背乗りして暗殺しています。
前スレ
在日韓国人一世二世は世界中の敵です!
https://mao.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/war/1594294663/
0553名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 19:01:37.79ID:UXNOtlll
The pigeon chimera's union Red Army's pure Japanese eradication plan and the crime of executing the Japanese eradication plan are extremists with the presence of pigs and exotic people with a microchip of 20,000 yen covered with syphilis virus of illegal residents I'm still trying to live as a BC-class war criminal and A-class war criminal in prison, with an idiot that attacks internationally indiscriminate biochemical terrorism all over the world and still attacks for compensation.
0554名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 19:27:56.31ID:UXNOtlll
公安警察は豚系キメラの餌なのでF番部屋で拷問系AVの撮影をしたあと本当にお疲れ様でしたと豚系キメラに言われたあとナタで首を切られ屍姦AV撮影をされます。
長州力(加藤能敬302番)用の屍姦AV撮影です。
松岡昌宏(吉野雅邦205番)は有岡大貴(永田洋子305番)と幼稚園児から高校生を使用して直腸を食べる拷問AVを撮影しています。
その子供の残りをその母親に食べさす役が天龍源一郎(加藤倫教202番)です。
有岡大貴が子供をナタで捌きます。
警察を背乗りした松岡昌宏が拉致して来た親子を木太小学校の音楽棟(西館)まで連れて行き、天龍源一郎と長州力が3日間コカイン漬けにして3日目の朝に痛みを感じるまま死ぬ寸前まで拷問をして木太鉄工に連れて行きます。
松岡昌宏が拉致して来た男性は岩田さんの家で長州力がつぼみを背乗りして3日間AV撮影したあと木太鉄工に連れて行き梅毒ウイルスで臭ったところを有岡大貴が食べています。
そのあと松岡昌宏がナタで大人を捌きます。
そしてみんなで食べています。
人間の脳は有岡大貴の大好物です。
0555名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 19:31:24.88ID:UXNOtlll
Public security police feed pig-type chimera, so after the torture-type AV was taken in room F, it was said that the pig-type chimera said that he was really thankful to him, and he was beheaded with a nata and made a necropsy AV.
This is a gangbang AV shoot for Choshuriki (No. 302).
Masahiro Matsuoka (No. 205) is shooting a rectal eating torture AV using high school students from Daiki Arioka (No. 305) and kindergarten children.
The role of feeding the rest of the child to the mother is Genichiro Tenryu (No. 202).
Daiki Arioka treats a child as a play.
Masahiro Matsuoka, who was on the back of the police, took the abducted parent and child to the music building (west hall) of Kita Elementary School, where Tenryu Genichiro and Choshuriki were soaked in cocaine for three days and felt pain on the morning of the third day. I will torture him just before he dies and take him to the Kita ironsmith.
The man abducted by Masahiro Matsuoka is Iwata's house, Choshuriki sits on a bud and shoots AV for 3 days, then takes it to a woodworking iron worker and eats where the syphilis virus smelled Daiki Arioka ..
After that, Masahiro Matsuoka will play an adult.
And everyone is eating.
The human brain is a favorite of Daiki Arioka.
0556名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 19:54:45.47ID:UXNOtlll
国連が国際司法裁判所で大和民族の純日本人の名前をピックアップして不法滞在者の在日韓国人の韓国籍を訴えてくれたなら日本は大和民族の純日本人は1億3000万人弱から30人にまで不法滞在者の在日韓国人の韓国籍により大量虐殺されたという証拠なのにいつまでもいつまでも拷問状態が続いて苦痛です。
それ以降も親戚や従兄弟が在日韓国人の韓国籍により殺害されました。
実害を被っている香川県高松市木太町に潜伏している過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストだけでも先に処刑して欲しいです。
梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを水没させると再起不能のようです。
0557名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 19:55:12.90ID:UXNOtlll
If the UN picks up the names of pure Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group at the International Court of Justice and sue the Korean nationals of illegal residents in Japan, Japan is less than 130 million pure Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group. From 30 to 30 people have been tortured forever, even though it is evidence that the Koreans of illegal residents in Japan were slaughtered by Koreans.
After that, relatives and cousins �were killed by Korean citizens of Japan living in Japan.
I want the radical international indiscriminate biochemical terrorists who are hiding in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, to be executed first.
It seems that if a microchip covered with syphilis virus or AIDS virus is submerged, it cannot be restarted.
0560名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 22:29:42.89ID:UXNOtlll
永田洋子は連合赤軍の中でも自分だけ痛みを感じない小学生がケツマイモを食べられて死ぬ痛くない位置を選んでいました。
済州島出身で重度の知的障害者の在日韓国人二世の韓国籍の子供を背乗りしてF番部屋で戦争兵器を使用してマインドコントロールで(健常者の私はかからない)自分の指を食べさせて後ろの吉野に直腸を食べられていて吉野がダイキ上福岡店で購入した電動マッサージで自慰をしています。
永田洋子はどSだからと言い訳をして他人に無理矢理痛みを与えながら自分は痛みを感じない小学生用の処刑方法やAV撮影に参加していた卑怯者です。
アホは騙されています。
0561名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 22:30:59.74ID:UXNOtlll
Yoko Nagata chose a painless position in the Allied Red Army where elementary school students who didn't feel their own pain would die from eating sweet potatoes.
From Jeju Island, who has a severe intellectual disability and has a Korean child of the second generation in Japan who rides on a Korean-born child and uses war weapons in room F to control his mind (a normal person does not have to worry). I have my fingers eaten and the rectum is eaten by Yoshino behind me, and I am masturbating with an electric massage that Yoshino bought at Daiki Kamifukuoka.
Yoko Nagata is a coward who participated in the execution method and AV shooting for elementary school students who make excuses because they are S and force pain to others while not feeling pain.
The idiot is being fooled.
0562名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 22:33:53.67ID:UXNOtlll
純日本人抹殺計画と日本人抹殺計画の総司令官は永田洋子305番でした。早く収監されて拷問されてから処刑されろ!
0563名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 22:35:23.25ID:UXNOtlll
Yoko Nagata 305 was the commander-in-chief of the pure Japanese killing plan and the Japanese killing plan. Be imprisoned and tortured before being executed!
0564名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 00:03:27.13ID:08u2NvGj
筧十兵衛の子孫と思われる私は愛犬のぽっけちゃんを相棒の火縄銃のごとくぽっけちゃんの顔に顔をスリスリし火縄銃の火薬をスマホとして大阪の冬の陣では四国から近い豊臣秀吉側につき真田幸村の影武者となって火縄銃の名手として最前列で徳川家康と戦った筧十兵衛(豊臣秀吉と同じ桐の家紋)と同じ状況で憎き大軍の敵と毎日戦っています。
0565名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 01:21:14.06ID:08u2NvGj
平野君のために死んでくださいと戦争兵器を使用して延々と在日韓国人の韓国籍が日本で先住民である在日韓国人の韓国籍から侵略目的として大量虐殺された大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間に死を迫ります。
こんなことまかり通るわけないのに豚系キメラであった2万円のマイクロチップである韓国は済州島出身で不法滞在者の死刑囚である囚人番号205番305番202番302番5番が戦争兵器やヒ素や梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスや狂犬病やライフル銃や拳銃や交通事故を装ってうちのお金や物を盗んだり壊したりして過激派国際無差別生物化学科学テロ行為を連日未だに行ってきます。日本と香川県高松市木太町は連合赤軍こと新日本プロレスとジャニーズ事務所と警察と日本政府により滅茶苦茶にされました。絶対に許せません!
0566名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 01:22:20.27ID:08u2NvGj
Dying for Hirano-kun, using war weapons, the Korean population of Japan living in Japan was endlessly slaughtered by the Korean population of Japan who is an indigenous person in Japan. Death of a Japanese person in Japan.
A 20,000-yen microchip that was a pig-type chimera that could not pass through such a thing, South Korea is a death sentence inmate of Jeju Island and is a prisoner number 205 305 202 202 302 5 is a war weapon We continue to engage in radical terrorist acts of international indiscriminate biochemical science every day by stealing or destroying our money and things in the guise of arsenic, syphilis virus, AIDS virus, rabies, rifles, handguns and traffic accidents. Japan and Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, have been confused by the Union Red Army, the New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Johnny's Office, the police and the Japanese government. I can't forgive you!
0569名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 06:00:36.60ID:08u2NvGj
かなりのナルシストの重度の知的障害者である永田洋子(韓国の流刑地済州島では囚人番号305番の死刑囚)は大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間に第二次世界大戦中は韓国人兵士の慰安婦(武器)でありながら、自分の価値を高く設定しすぎていて永田のために死んで!と気持ち悪いドキチガイなことを言っています。
お前の運命共同体は警察や連合赤軍メンバーだろ!知恵遅れ!
0572名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 09:58:04.32ID:08u2NvGj
未だに世界中に先制攻撃をしていて他の国(日本や中国)のせいにしている過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストである韓国は戦争兵器を使用して一方的に攻撃をして警察のふりをした殺人スパイである在日韓国人二世の韓国籍(在日韓国人三世を背乗り)が連合赤軍(在日韓国人一世のキメラで2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップ)を武器にして世界征服を狙い世界中に賠償金を支払う立場でありながら賠償金目的で日本で先住民である大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間相手に第二次世界大戦後も攻撃を続け大量虐殺をしたため大和民族だけで1億3000万人弱だった人口が韓国の殺人スパイによりわずか30人にされました。
0573名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 09:58:53.82ID:08u2NvGj
South Korea, an extremist international indiscriminate biochemical terrorist who is still blaming other countries (Japan and China) for preemptive attacks all over the world, uses unilateral weapons to unilaterally attack police A Korean niece who pretended to be a murder spy pretending to be a Korean citizen of Japan (on the back of a Korean citizen of Japan III) has a combined Red Army (a chimera of a Korean citizen of Japan 20,000 yen syphilis virus-covered microchip). While using the weapons to conquer the world and pay compensation to all over the world, continue attacking after the Second World War against human beings who are Japanese indigenous people of the Yamato people who are indigenous people in Japan for the purpose of compensation. Due to the genocide, the population, which was less than 130 million for the Yamato people alone, has been reduced to just 30 by South Korean murder spies.
0574名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:17:42.04ID:08u2NvGj
木太鉄工はF番部屋と呼ばれる在日韓国人の韓国籍の処刑場ですが見切りをつけられない韓国は済州島と呼ばれる重度の知的障害者が捨てられていましたが韓国本土からも忌み嫌われていて戸籍がなく名字をつけることさえ禁止されていた収容所でした。
だから韓国本土で戸籍を奪うため仕事もろくに出来ないのに一家惨殺を繰り返していたため今度は死刑囚となりました。
その死刑囚が第二次世界大戦中は韓国人兵士の武器となるためWHOに依頼して動物と死刑囚をかけ合わせてマイクロチップを埋め込んだキメラとなりました。
済州島の楊梅族と呼ばれる梅毒ウイルスまみれの食人族は第二次世界大戦後中はキメラとして日本人を食べ梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを日本人の肛門に入れて食べ殺していくという攻撃を繰り返していました。
それを未だに続けていて、大和民族の純日本人や在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人の家族や親戚や従兄弟が韓国人により殺害されていました。
私も未だに戦争兵器を使用され思考盗聴をされ音声送信で不眠状態にさせられて電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えられたり、不法侵入や家宅侵入をされうちのお金や物を盗まれたり壊されたりしています。
未だに梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスまみれの精子入りコンソメや人糞や尿や人肉を夜中に不法侵入され置かれ、車を壊されたりわざとに交通事故を起こされたり、ライフル銃で小谷商店や木太鉄工から狙われたりしています。
重度の知的障害者なため在日韓国人の韓国籍は日本に居続けていて韓国人なのに日本で戦争をしようとしています。
日本が韓国の犠牲になる必要はないため韓国は10月から第三次世界大戦をするそうなので全員韓国に強制送還して欲しいです。
日本の税金で購入した武器を置いて速やかに韓国にお帰りください。
0575名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:18:56.34ID:08u2NvGj
Kita Tekko is an execution place for Koreans living in Japan called F-room, but it cannot be closed down.In Korea, a severely intellectually disabled person called Jeju Island was abandoned, but it is also disliked from the mainland of Korea. It was a camp where there was no family register and it was forbidden to even have a surname.
Therefore, I couldn't do my job because I couldn't do my job in the mainland of Korea, but I was repeatedly sentenced to death, so I was sentenced to death.
Since the death row prisoner becomes a weapon for Korean soldiers during World War II, I asked WHO to become a chimera in which animals and death row prisoners were crossed and microchips were embedded.
The syphilis virus-covered cannibal called the Yangmei tribe in Jeju Island repeatedly eats the Japanese as a chimera after World War II and puts microchips covered with the syphilis virus into the Japanese anus to eat and kill them repeatedly. It was
He continued to do so, and the Korean family had killed the pure Japanese of the Yamato ethnic group, the Japanese family of the third-generation Korean Japanese living in Japan, relatives and cousins.
I am still using war weapons, eavesdropping on thoughts, making me sleepless by sending voice, giving pain by electromagnetic wave attack, being illegally intruded or invading my house, my money and things are stolen or destroyed I am.
Consommes with spermatozoa and AIDS virus-covered sperm, human feces, urine, and human flesh are still illegally invaded in the middle of the night, and the car is broken or a traffic accident is intentionally caused. It is being targeted by.
Koreans living in Japan continue to stay in Japan because they are people with severe intellectual disabilities and are trying to have a war in Japan even though they are Koreans.
Since Japan does not need to be the victim of Korea, Korea will begin World War III in October, so I would like all of them to be repatriated to Korea.
Please leave the weapon purchased with Japanese tax and return to Korea promptly.
0576名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:24:04.95ID:08u2NvGj
韓国とは国交断絶したいです。
韓国は日本に不法滞在して(在日韓国人三世の戸籍を殺害して奪い取った)純日本人や日本人を苦しめています。
これを知っていながら在日韓国人三世の韓国籍は純日本人や日本人を見殺しにしていて、純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画に賛同、協力して集団ストーカーをしていました。
韓国系新興宗教である創価学会員も女スパイで友達のふりをした工作員でした。
だからキメラのマイクロチップを肛門に入れた人間と遊びに行くよう仕向けていました。
0577名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:24:41.71ID:08u2NvGj
I want to break diplomatic relations with Korea.
South Korea is illegally staying in Japan, afflicting pure Japanese and Japanese who have killed and robbed the third-generation Koreans of Japan.
Knowing this, Korean citizens of the third generation of Koreans living in Japan were killing pure Japanese and Japanese, and in support of the plan to kill the pure Japanese and the plan to kill the Japanese, they cooperated as a group stalker.
A member of Sokagakkai, an emerging Korean religion, was a female spy who acted as a friend.
That's why I encouraged him to go out and play with a human who has a chimeric microchip in his anus.
0578名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:31:50.66ID:08u2NvGj
戦争兵器が使用出来るように四国電力の子会社の四電工はうちの近所の電柱にいろいろな装置を設置したり不法侵入をしてコロナウイルスの症状を再現出来るようにチーズスティックのような装置を設置したり駐車場の倉庫の方にも装置を勝手につけました。
だから傷口や火傷跡がつく電磁波攻撃を不法滞在者の在日韓国人により一方的に受けています。
警察のふりをした在日韓国人二世の韓国籍の殺人スパイの武器の連合赤軍の豚系キメラの永田洋子(囚人番号305番)が夜中不法侵入をして室外機から炭疽菌を仕込もうとして室外機を壊しました。
連合赤軍が偽の安倍晋三である吉本興業の中川家礼二にエボラ出血熱を仕込みましたが、私への実験だったそうです。
0579名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:32:56.83ID:08u2NvGj
To enable the use of war weapons, Shikoku Electric Power's subsidiary, Yondenko, installed various devices on electric poles in our neighborhood and installed devices such as cheese sticks so that illegal intrusion could reproduce the symptoms of coronavirus. I also installed the device for the parking lot warehouse.
Therefore, we are unilaterally affected by electromagnetic waves that cause scars and burns by Koreans residing in Japan.
Yokota Nagata (Prisoner No. 305), a pigeon chimera of the Red Army, who is a coalition of murder spies of Korean citizens of the second-generation Koreans living in Japan who pretend to be policemen, illegally intrudes in the middle of the night and charges anthrax As I broke the outdoor unit.
The Allied Red Army charged Ebola hemorrhagic fever with the false Shinzo Abe Shinzo Yoshimoto Kogyo Reiji Nakagawa, but it was an experiment for me.
0580名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:40:59.95ID:08u2NvGj
やたら重度の知的障害者である豚系キメラの永田洋子(305番)が有岡君、有岡君とHey! Say! JUMPの有岡大貴こと倉山喜子や岡田菜見やダイキ上福岡店の辻(福本ゆりあ)の体で製作した永田洋子の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを入れた敵国のメディア担当殺人スパイの名前を連呼しますが、純日本人抹殺計画に賛同協力して仄めかし行為をしたり、マスメディアは2011年から地上デジタル放送にして戦争兵器が使用出来るようにしたので芸能界が大嫌いで極力テレビをつけていません。
亡命を考えるほど(芸能人でさえからも仄めかしを受ける)大勢の在日韓国人から大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間というだけで日本の先住民であるにも関わらず嫌がらせを受けました。
だから日本は韓国が大嫌いで憎いです。
逆に日本に一方的に攻撃をしてくる国は韓国ぐらいです。
0581名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:41:56.03ID:08u2NvGj
Pig-chimera Yoko Nagata (No. 305) who is a severely intellectually disabled person is Arioka-kun, Arioka-kun and Daiki Arioka of Hey! Say! JUMP Yoshiko Kurayama and Naomi Okada and Tsuji of Daiki Kamifukuoka store I will call the name of the murder spy in charge of media of the enemy country that contains a microchip covered with syphilis virus of Yoko Nagata made with the body of (Yuria), but in cooperation with the pure Japanese eradication plan, I am intimidating and mass Since 2011, the media has changed to digital terrestrial broadcasting so that war weapons can be used, so I hate the entertainment world and don't use TV as much as possible.
I was harassed by a large number of Koreans residing in Japan so much that I thought about asylum (even the entertainers were intimidated), even though I was an indigenous person of Japan just because they were Japanese people who were pure Japanese people of the Yamato people.
So Japan hates Korea and hates it.
On the other hand, the only country that can unilaterally attack Japan is South Korea.
0582名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:49:20.77ID:08u2NvGj
逃亡する資金源を作ろうと警察の指示により連合赤軍は大和民族の純日本人を殺害して保険金を貰おうと梅毒ウイルスまみれの手でチャイムを押し保険のセールスマンを装い何度も勧誘してきました。
韓国は世界征服を企む重度の知的障害者であり信用出来ない国なので壊滅して欲しいです。
せめて日本が韓国人にされたように韓国も壊滅寸前になって欲しいです。
0583名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:50:02.02ID:08u2NvGj
Under the direction of the police, the Union Red Army killed pure Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group and received insurance money in order to make a financial source to escape. It was
Korea is a country with severe intellectual disability who plans to conquer the world and cannot trust it.
At the very least, I want Korea to be on the verge of being destroyed like Japan was made Korean.
0584名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:53:50.10ID:08u2NvGj
他の純日本人がどうなってもいいのかと戦争兵器を使用して警察(在日韓国人二世の韓国籍で殺人スパイで在日韓国人三世を殺害して得た国家資格)指導のもと殺人予告をして死を迫ります。
0585名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 10:54:18.30ID:08u2NvGj
Guidance on what other pure Japanese should be like, using police weapons (national qualification obtained by killing a third-generation Korean in Japan with a murder spy with a Korean citizen of the second-generation Korean in Japan) I will give a murder notice and press for death.
0586名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:10:26.07ID:08u2NvGj
公安警察とは本来なら国際テロ対策組織で警察の中でも優秀な警察官なる機関なのに在日韓国人二世の韓国籍の殺人スパイが本物を殺害してなりすましているために日本や自分自身や家族(愛犬)や親戚を守るには私が証拠を集めたり解析して国連のいろんな機関や在日米軍があるためアメリカのいろんな機関に通報したり、噂では北海道を中国が購入するということなので日本を助けてもらえないかな?と中国に通報しました。
0587名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:11:54.31ID:08u2NvGj
Public security police is originally an international counterterrorism organization and an excellent police officer in the police, but Japan, himself and his family are masquerading as the real murder spy of the second-generation Korean resident in Japan killing the real thing. In order to protect my (love dog) and relatives, I collect and analyze evidence and report it to various agencies in the United Nations and the United States Armed Forces in Japan, and it is rumored that China will purchase Hokkaido. Could you help Japan? I reported to China.
0588名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:20:25.60ID:08u2NvGj
戦争兵器を戦時中でもないのに不法滞在者の在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍(在日韓国人三世の戸籍を連合赤軍から買った済州島の死刑囚)が日本の先住民である大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間に一方的に攻撃をして2011年から拷問(不眠状態にされ電磁波攻撃を受け痛いし睡眠中にさえ悪夢を見させられたり痛みを与えられます)を受けていますが、日本政府や皇室や警察や自衛隊や日本の重要機関は在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍により固められ身動きが取れなくされています。
警察と連合赤軍をぶち引き裂いてやりたいです。
0589名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:21:13.25ID:08u2NvGj
The Yamato people who are the indigenous people of Japan who are Koreans of the 1st and 2nd generation of Koreans residing in Japan who are illegal residents even though they are not using war weapons (Jeju Island inmates who bought the family register of the 3rd generation of Koreans living in Japan from the Union Red Army). Unilaterally attacked a Japanese person from Japan who has been tortured since 2011, suffering from insomnia and electromagnetic wave attack, and having nightmares and pain even during sleep However, the Japanese government, the imperial family, the police, the Self-Defense Forces, and important Japanese organizations have been locked up by the Korean citizens of the 1st and 2nd generation of Japanese residents in Japan.
I want to tear apart the police and the Red Army.
0590名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:49:08.11ID:08u2NvGj
在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の韓国人は食人族をリスペクトして日本籍と韓国籍が選択出来るなかわざわざ韓国籍を取得しています。
ということはそれだけ反日感情がすごく純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画を日本で在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍が実行していても見殺しにしていたからここまで最悪な状況になって(お前らが早めに国連や在日米軍に通報していたら大量虐殺されんかっただろ!)それどころか集団ストーカーに参加して仄めかし行為を繰り返していました。
韓国が憎くて憎くて仕方ないのでどうにかして欲しいです。
0591名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 11:49:40.11ID:08u2NvGj
The third-generation Koreans living in Japan, who are Korean citizens, have the respect of cannibals and can choose either Japanese or Korean.
That's why the anti-Japanese sentiment was so bad that even if the Korean nationals of the 1st and 2nd generation of Koreans in Japan were executing the plans to kill pure Japanese people and Japanese people in Japan, it was the worst situation so far. If they had reported to the United Nations or the US Armed Forces in Japan early, they wouldn't have been slaughtered!) On the contrary, they participated in a group stalker and repeated impolite acts.
I hate Korea and I hate it, so I want you to do something about it.
0592名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:22:57.87ID:08u2NvGj
在日米軍に四電工が戦争兵器を取り付けましたが、在日米軍は取り外したそうですが、私のうちへ勝手に取り付けられている戦争兵器を2011年から四電工に取り付けられているので取り外して欲しいです。
四電工には取り外せとメールしましたが取り外しに来ません。
日本でF番部屋(木太鉄工)と戦争兵器で無理矢理繋げられているのはうちだけなのでそろそろ取り外して欲しいんですけど!
大和民族の純日本人は在日韓国人の韓国籍により1億3000万人弱からわずか30人にされてたぶんもううちの親戚だけになったためずっと私に連合赤軍がつきまとい戦争兵器を2011年から一方的に使用され拷問を受けているのですが国際問題になるからF番部屋に行った在日韓国人は生命保険をかけられて処刑されるシステムだと思うのですがだから逆恨みした在日韓国人から戦争兵器を使用され痛みを伴う拷問を受けている状態なのですが在日米軍は自分の基地の戦争兵器は取り外したようですがうちの戦争兵器は取り外してくれません。日本で一番不幸です。
0593名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:24:58.01ID:08u2NvGj
Yondenko installed war weapons in the US Army in Japan, but it seems that the US Armed Forces in Japan removed it, but I removed the war weapon that is arbitrarily attached to me since 2011 because it has been installed in Yondenko I want you to
I emailed to Yondenko to remove it, but I didn't come to remove it.
I'm the only person in Japan who is forced to connect with F-room (Kita Tekko) by war weapons, so I'd like you to remove it soon!
The pure Japanese people of the Yamato people have been reduced from a little less than 130 million people to just 30 people by Koreans living in Japan, probably because they are only my relatives, so I have always been with the Red Army since 2011. Although it is being used unilaterally and being tortured, it seems to be a system that Koreans living in Japan who went to room F are executed with life insurance because they become an international problem, so I have a grudge against Japan I'm in a state where Koreans are using war weapons and suffering from painful torture, but the US Army in Japan seems to have removed their base's war weapons, but they don't. I am the most unhappy in Japan.
0594名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:47:55.47ID:08u2NvGj
韓国の殺人スパイである警察や連合赤軍は総出でわざわざ他県の香川県高松市木太町にまで来てF番部屋という在日韓国人の処刑場(私に一方的に攻撃すると国際テロリストという口実で処刑出来るから生命保険をかけられて処刑される)にやってきて2011年から戦争兵器を使用され、思考盗聴をされ音声送信で不眠状態にされ、電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えられ拷問を受けています。
それなのに永田洋子という連合赤軍の囚人番号305番は戦争状態でも許されない窃盗や破壊行為やヒ素や梅毒ウイルスや炭疽菌や(今後の予定はエボラ出血熱だそうです。中川家の礼二でテスト)ライフル銃や交通事故で命を狙ってきます。
モンテンルパの指差し裁判のようになればいいなと思います。
賠償金を支払わなければいけない在日韓国人の韓国籍がうちに支払われる予定の賠償金を狙って(日本籍は奪えない)今現在も戦争兵器を使用して言葉責めをして電磁波攻撃を与えてきます。日本には運命共同体という制度はありません。
0595名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:48:53.17ID:08u2NvGj
The Korean murder spy police and the Union Red Army came all the way to Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture in another prefecture, and called the F-room, the execution ground for Koreans living in Japan. I have been executed because I can be executed as an excuse.I have been injured with life insurance since 2011.I have been using war weapons since 2011. I will.
Nevertheless, Yoko Nagata, the prisoner number 305 of the Union Red Army, is theft and vandalism that is not allowed even in the state of war, arsenic, syphilis virus, anthrax, and rifles and guns (Ebola hemorrhagic fever will be tested in the future). I am aiming for life in a traffic accident.
I hope it will be like Muntinlupa's pointing trial.
Aiming at the compensation that the Korean citizens of Japan who have to pay the compensation are expected to pay at home (the Japanese citizenship cannot be robbed) Even now, using the war weapons to blame the words for electromagnetic wave attacks I will give you. Japan does not have a system of fateful community.
0596名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:51:39.36ID:08u2NvGj
重度の知的障害者の永田洋子は10年間戦争兵器を使用されていたら今現在も戦争兵器を使用されていて構わないとは思わないの?と信じられない台詞を吐いてきます。お前も10年間戦争兵器を一方的に受けて拷問を戦争状態でもないのに受けろ!
0597名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:51:58.52ID:08u2NvGj
Wouldn't it be OK for Yoko Nagata, a severely handicapped person, to use war weapons if she had been using them for 10 years? I will spit out incredible lines. You have received war weapons unilaterally for 10 years and receive torture even if you are not in war!
0598名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:53:31.51ID:08u2NvGj
逆に永田洋子305番は日本には運命共同体なんていう制度はないのに運命共同体運命共同体と言っていますが運命共同体という制度がある韓国は済州島出身の死刑囚で不法滞在者だという証明になりますね!
0599名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 13:53:51.57ID:08u2NvGj
On the contrary, Yoko Nagata No. 305 says that it is a fate community although there is no system called fate community in Japan, but there is a system called fate community South Korea is a death sentenced prisoner from Jeju Island and is an illegal resident. It will be!
0600名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 14:17:10.97ID:08u2NvGj
永田洋子こと囚人番号305番(漆原せつおを背乗りして私と友達がお父さんの車に乗っていたら車のガラスを舐めたキチガイ。小学生時代も中学生時代も痴漢行為をした)で有岡大貴こと岡田菜見(豚岡大貴)だったため、岡田菜見処分後8代目安倍晋三(器は徳野英治)に梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップでなりすまし電話会談で10月から永田洋子と同じ国籍の在日韓国人一世二世(三世の韓国籍も?)の韓国籍はアメリカ合衆国と戦争をするそうですが、それを永田洋子が決めておきながら逃亡しようとして私に背乗りさせてくださいと見当違いのことを言っています。
韓国籍の中から探せや!運命共同体だから同じ国籍なんだろ!
0601名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 14:19:46.55ID:08u2NvGj
Yoko Nagata and prisoner number 305 (Kichigai licking the glass of the car when I and my friend were in Dad's car with Setsuo Urushibara on his back.I was a molester in elementary school and junior high school days) Daiki Arioka Since it was Naomi Okada (Daiki Arioka), after disposing of Naomi Okada, a Shinzo Abe (Hideharu Tokuno) spoofed a microchip covered with the syphilis virus in a telephone conversation spoofed in October. It seems that the Koreans of the 1st and 2nd generations (or the Koreans of the 3rd generation?) will have a war with the United States, but Yoko Nagata decided on it and tried to escape and misguided me. I am saying.
Search from Korean nationality! They are the same nationality because they are the destined community!
0602名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 14:22:54.07ID:08u2NvGj
永田洋子305番が中国と日本を潰しあおうとして韓国の罪をなすりつけてきたり、ダムを決壊させたり、中国の国家主席を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで体を乗っ取ってやりたい放題をして暗殺したり、世界各国の重要人物を背乗りして暗殺しました。
0603名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 14:23:50.51ID:08u2NvGj
Yoko Nagata No. 305 slammed South Korea in an attempt to crush China and Japan, broke a dam, and assassinated the Chinese president by taking whatever he wanted with a microchip covered with syphilis virus. , Assassinated on the back of important people from all over the world.
0604名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 15:25:56.25ID:08u2NvGj
うるさい!うるさい!私と全く同じ状況に在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍の実行犯はされてから処刑されて欲しい!
0605名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 15:33:05.62ID:08u2NvGj
香川県高松市木太町周辺の家を虱潰しに調べて一家惨殺し在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍の死刑囚がなりすましていないか調べて欲しいです。
やつらは不法滞在者で在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の戸籍を乗っ取っています。
0606名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 15:33:39.28ID:08u2NvGj
I would like you to investigate the houses around Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, and slaughter the whole family to find out if there are Korean death penalty inmates of the 1st and 2nd generation Korean residents in Japan.
They are illegal residents and have taken over the Korean family register of the third Korean in Japan.
0607名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:01:01.12ID:08u2NvGj
在日企業の所有権を他の国に売り飛ばして(買収)賠償金に回せば世界への賠償金のために在日韓国人二世の子供は知的障害者の親のせいで売れもしない拷問AVを撮影して悲しい思いをしなくて済むのに(この交通量が多い時間に男子中学生が女子小学生の学生服を男子生徒の髪型のまま着さされてN番部屋へ徒歩で歩かされているから不憫です)そしたら子供は大人の犠牲者だから痛み止めを飲ませて「韓国の大人のせいで戦争になって総攻撃を受けることになって苦しい思いをするから(それ以前に韓国の女性や子供は戦争に邪魔だからと戦争の原因を作った実行犯の警察や連合赤軍が韓国の死刑囚で不法滞在者だけど300万円を払って日本に密入国した)安楽死しましょう。ごめんなさい。来世もうちの子供になってね」と親が言葉をかけてあげて親子でカレーに最低限の致死量のヒ素を混ぜてケーキとジュースを食べさせてF番部屋ではなくお葬式してあげたら良いと思います。
責任がある人と一般市民の区別をつけるべきだと思います。
国連に賠償金を支払えるだけ支払いますから在日企業の所有権を他の国に買い取ってもらえませんか?一般市民がかわいそうですと言ってかけ合ってもらった方がいいと思います。
0608名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:02:19.56ID:08u2NvGj
Selling the ownership of a Japanese company to another country and using it as compensation (acquisition) will cause compensation to the world. The second-generation Korean children in Japan will not sell because of their parents with intellectual disabilities.
0609名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:02:27.07ID:08u2NvGj
I didn't have to feel sad when I filmed a torture AV. (At this time of heavy traffic, a junior high school boy was put on by the school uniform of a female elementary school student with the hairstyle of a male student and walked to room N. Since the child is an adult victim, he gives him painkillers and said, "Because of the adulthood in South Korea, I am in a war and suffered a total attack. Please euthanize. Let's euthanize. Police and allied Red Army, who made the cause of the war because women and children got in the way of the war, were Korean death row prisoners and illegal residents who smuggled into Japan for 3 million yen. Parents will say, ``Become my child in the next life, too'' and let the parent and child mix the curry with the minimum lethal amount of arsenic, eat cake and juice, and have funeral not in F room. I think it would be nice.
I think we should make a distinction between responsible people and the general public.
I will pay compensation to the UN as much as I can, so can you buy the ownership of a Japanese company in another country? I think it's better to ask the general public to say that they are poor and ask each other.
0610名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:30:55.20ID:08u2NvGj
日本を韓国により侵略された大和民族の純日本人が敵国の子供があまりに不憫だと思いアイディアを出してあげたのに10月から戦争になる原因の連合赤軍と警察が未だに生きようとして私に戦後在日韓国人により賠償金を支払われてから受け取る予定の賠償金を狙って日本籍は奪い取れた試しもないのに私を殺害して一家惨殺して逃亡資金にあてようとして死んでください死んでくださいと戦争状態でもないのに戦争兵器を使用して死を迫ります。
重度の知的障害者はBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯でありながら生き残って逃亡するための資金繰りをしています。
0611名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:31:19.87ID:08u2NvGj
A pure Japanese of the Yamato people who invaded Japan by South Korea gave an idea because the children of the enemy country were too poor, but the Union Red Army and the police that caused the war from October are still trying to live for me I was killed by the Koreans residing in Japan after the war after the compensation was due to be paid, but the Japanese nationality has not been tried, but I killed my family and killed my family. And I'm not in a war, but I use a weapon of war and I die.
Severe intellectually disabled persons, while being class BC war criminals and class A war criminals, are funding to survive and escape.
0612名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 17:32:23.00ID:08u2NvGj
警察や連合赤軍の逃亡資金になりますのでやっぱり先ほどのアイディアは却下してください!
It will be the escape fund for the police and the Union Red Army, so please dismiss the idea above!
0614名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 18:05:23.70ID:08u2NvGj
岩田の家=長州力(302)
安川の家=永田洋子(305)
川東の家=川東甥が大仁田厚(205)、川東叔母が天龍源一郎(202)
0615名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 20:07:23.87ID:08u2NvGj
警察と日本政府率いる連合赤軍ぐらいはせめて戦争前に捕らえて欲しいです。
毎日毎日不法滞在者の侵略者である在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍から日本の先住民である第二次世界大戦前は大日本帝国であった大和民族の純日本人の人間が梅毒ウイルスまみれの豚系キメラのマイクロチップに命を狙われています。
もううんざりなので過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストの殺人スパイを処刑して欲しいです。
0616名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 20:08:04.27ID:08u2NvGj
I want at least the Union Red Army led by the police and the Japanese government to be caught before the war.
Every day, every day, a Japanese inhabitant who is an invader of illegal residents, a Japanese inhabitant from the 1st and 2nd generation of Japan to a Japanese indigenous person who was a Japanese indigenous person before World War II was a Japanese empire before the Second World War. I am aiming for life with a covered pig chimera microchip.
I'm tired of doing it, so I'd like you to execute a murder spy of an extremist international indiscriminate biochemical terrorist.
0617名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 20:15:01.45ID:08u2NvGj
創価学会員のマイクロチップはリセットボタンがある100万円のマイクロチップですが豚系キメラのマイクロチップは2万円のためリセットボタンがなく連合赤軍の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが痴呆症患者のように自分が犯した罪を忘れて罪を繰り返しているのに助けてください助けてくださいと見当違いの事を戦争兵器で言ってきて憎くて憎くて仕方がないです。お前は加害者側ですぐ自分が犯した罪を忘れれてええけどな被害者側はいつまでもいつまでも覚えているからな!
絶対に許さないからな!
0618名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 22:04:04.23ID:08u2NvGj
韓国系新興宗教の創価学会員の戸田城聖が純日本人抹殺計画を考案して、大日本帝国の総理大臣である東条英機がそれ気づいて今の私みたいに誰にも在日韓国人による一方的な攻撃に気づいてもらえなくて苦しい思いをしていたのだと思います。
日本は味方に優しく敵に厳しくな性格なので理不尽な理由で攻撃するとは考えられません。
だから親日国の人達も同じようなのんきな国が多く地味真面目系な性格のため悪いことはしません。
当たり前ですが犯罪はしません。
0621名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/05(水) 22:54:33.09ID:08u2NvGj
今日マルナカ木太店に行こうとしたら思い切りドンという音が聞こえました。
林道駅の自転車が止まっているところです。
びっくりするぐらい大きな音でした。
0622名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:28:16.38ID:waWX3sOZ
済州島出身の在日韓国人により日本は大和民族の純血がいなくなり(わずか30人にされ私や姪の結婚相手がいないから血が途絶える)このままいくと○○領の日本から○○になり日本が消えます。
日本は韓国に劣っているとは思わないので憎くて憎くて仕方がないです。
このままだと世界地図から韓国のせいで日本は消えます。
0623名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:28:52.12ID:waWX3sOZ
Due to Koreans living in Jeju Island, Japan loses the pure blood of the Yamato ethnicity (because there are only 30 people and I and my niece have no marriage partner, the blood is lost). Disappears.
I don't think Japan is inferior to South Korea, so I can't help hating it.
Under this condition, Japan will disappear from the world map due to Korea.
0624名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:31:32.40ID:waWX3sOZ
台湾や北朝鮮やブータンや香港も済州島出身の死刑囚により壊滅寸前のようです。
韓国人が絶滅して壊滅したらいいのに!
0625名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:32:02.42ID:waWX3sOZ
It seems that Taiwan, North Korea, Bhutan, and Hong Kong are about to be destroyed by the death row inmates from Jeju Island.
I wish Koreans were extinct and destroyed!
0626名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:35:15.37ID:waWX3sOZ
この状態で実行犯の在日韓国人の警察と連合赤軍が今現在もに日本を下に見て戦争兵器を使用して攻撃をし続けます。
早く処刑して欲しいです。
In this state, the Korean police officer in Japan and the Allied Red Army continue to attack Japan by looking down on Japan and using war weapons.
I want you to execute it soon.
0627名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:49:38.72ID:waWX3sOZ
普通の人間は重要ポストで無い限り母国に住んで幸せに暮らしたいと思うと思いますが移民は自国にいられない理由があるから他国に密入国をして不法滞在しているのだと思います。
今回のケースは韓国の死刑囚が日本に不法滞在をして先住民の純日本人や日本人を大量虐殺して絶滅寸前にしています。
未だに攻撃をしてきて悪びれていません。
韓国が憎くて憎くて仕方がないです。
0628名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:49:57.71ID:waWX3sOZ
I think ordinary people want to live happily in their home countries unless they are in important posts, but I think immigrants are illegally staying illegally because of the reason they cannot stay in their own countries. ..
In this case, South Korean death row prisoners are on the verge of extinction by illegally staying in Japan and slaughtering indigenous Japanese and Japanese.
I haven't been attacked by attacks.
I can't help but hate Korea.
0629名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:52:36.54ID:waWX3sOZ
警察や連合赤軍や日本政府の考え方は本物を殺害してなりすましているため、死刑囚の考え方です。
なぜなら韓国の死刑囚が違法で日本になだれ込み先住民を大量虐殺しているからです。
0630名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:53:07.98ID:waWX3sOZ
The idea of �the police, the Union Red Army, and the Japanese government is that of the death row inmates because they pretend to be murdering the real thing.
This is because South Korean death row prisoners are illegally rushing into Japan and slaughtering indigenous people.
0631名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:55:26.33ID:waWX3sOZ
韓国の死刑囚は世界征服を狙っているそうです。
さすが重度の知的障害者!
普通の人間では考えないことを考えています。
お前らこそ地球上から消えて欲しいです。
0632名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 05:55:50.27ID:waWX3sOZ
Korean death row inmates are aiming to conquer the world.
As expected, people with severe intellectual disabilities!
I am thinking about things that ordinary people do not think about.
I want you guys to disappear from the earth.
0633名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 06:57:00.42ID:waWX3sOZ
韓国の殺人スパイ(韓国の死刑囚で世界征服しようと世界各国で梅毒ウイルスをマイクロチップで広めて殺害した)を拘束して韓国に空襲したら連合軍側の被害が少ないと思うのに野放しですごいなと思います。
0634名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 07:38:03.47ID:waWX3sOZ
韓国の死刑囚が日本に密入国をして日本で処刑されていますが、なぜか純日本人と日本人の死刑囚ではない人も拷問処刑人という韓国人により処刑されています。
0635名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 07:38:22.66ID:waWX3sOZ
Korean prisoners have been smuggled into Japan and are being executed in Japan, but for some reason even pure Japanese and non-Japanese prisoners are being executed by torturers.
0636名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 07:51:08.74ID:waWX3sOZ
拷問処刑人も韓国の死刑囚です。
密入国者の韓国の死刑囚を早く処刑して欲しいです。
日本に来てやりたい放題しています。
日本籍は純日本人や日本人を殺害しても奪い取れないので死刑囚ではないです。
0637名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 07:51:34.30ID:waWX3sOZ
Torture executioners are also Korean death row prisoners.
I want the smuggler's South Korean death row prisoner to be executed as soon as possible.
I want to come to Japan and do whatever I want.
Japanese nationals are not death row prisoners because they cannot be robbed even if they kill pure Japanese or Japanese.
0640名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 09:37:54.68ID:waWX3sOZ
韓国の死刑囚が日本に密入国をして警察を殺害して警察になりすまし、拷問処刑人と呼ばれる連合赤軍のキメラの死刑囚と一緒に死刑囚を拷問しながら処刑しています。
それを日本でする必要はないのに日本で処刑して何の罪もない純日本人と日本人を大量虐殺していました。
0641名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 09:38:18.92ID:waWX3sOZ
South Korean death row prisoners have smuggled into Japan, murdered police and spoofed the police, and tortured them with a chimera of the Red Army Chimera called a torture executioner.
I didn't have to do it in Japan, but I executed it in Japan and slaughtered innocent Japanese and Japanese.
0642https://twitter.com/kongyouguai
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 09:49:39.97ID:+U6CERto
悠希(孔悠鬼)は妹が裏庭で遊んでいると、

「一緒に遊ぼう」

と言って妹のパンツに手を入れ、幼い性器を無理やりいじくり回した。

その為、妹は性器に炎症を起こしてしまった。

妹が14歳になると、悠希は夜中に全裸で部屋に侵入し、妹を見ながら自慰行為を始めた。

その後、絶頂に達した悠希は、自身の精液を妹の唇に塗りつけた。

この時、悠希はすでに精神が破綻しており、制御する力は完全に失われていた。

都城工業高等専門学校に入学してからのある日の夜、悠希が親友と思っている同級生の部屋に侵入し、寝ている同級生のパンツを下ろして陰茎をくわえ始めた。

それと同時に自身の陰茎もいじり始め、自慰行為を始めた。

同級生は異様な感覚に目覚め、そこに見知った人間が自身のものをくわえている光景に驚く。

しかし、悠希はそれでも離さず続けた為、悠希は同級生に突き飛ばされた。

すると、悠希はその場から逃走した。

翌日にはその出来事が校内中に知れ渡り、悠希は
「変態ホモ歯茎」
と呼ばれるようになる。

そして、この事件以降、悠希は生徒から暴行を受けるようになる。

なお、孔悠鬼自身は当時の親友との仲違いは自分がネトウヨだったからと主張している。
0643名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:09:10.37ID:waWX3sOZ
はらぺこモモンガ空を飛ぶ

メルちゃんのおうちで飼われているモモンガのさくらちゃんは小腹が空きました。
モモンガのさくらちゃんがいつもごはんをくれるママを探して家中飛び回ってみてもいません。
モモンガのさくらちゃんはお庭のサクランボを食べようとメルちゃんに窓を開けてと全力でアピールしますがメルちゃんは気づいてくれません。
そうこうするうちにママが帰って来ましたと同時にモモンガのさくらちゃんはお庭のサクランボの木を目指して飛んで行ってしまいました。
モモンガのさくら(おいしいなぁ!おいしいなぁ!)
しばらくすると家の中が騒がしいことに気づきました。
モモンガのさくらちゃんが家に帰るとママとメルちゃんが大慌てでモモンガのさくらちゃんを泣きながら探しています。
ママの頭の上にモモンガのさくらちゃんがただいまととまりました。
すると泣きじゃくっていたメルちゃんの顔がホッとした顔になり笑顔が戻りました。
ママもホッとしています。
お仕事から戻って来たパパからママとモモンガのさくらちゃんはお説教を喰らいました。
よいこはパパやママに行き先を告げてからお外に出かけましょうね!
0646名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:25:11.83ID:waWX3sOZ
Raphaelの華月は305番がマイクロチップ背乗りして302番のマイクロチップで背乗りしたの平井光一の体をその後長州力に整形していました。
2001年にかじゅりん死亡と同時に活動休止。
2003年にYUKITOが大麻で捕まる。
0648名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:33:18.53ID:waWX3sOZ
>>647
殺人スパイ(警察)がスマホを乗っ取っているためリンクを別のページに変えやがりました!
スマホ乗っ取んな!殺人スパイ!
0649名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:35:22.59ID:waWX3sOZ
>>648
ドコモで解約金を支払って新たに契約し直してもドコモショップも警察や連合赤軍の味方のため即スマホを乗っ取られました。
0650名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:41:59.55ID:waWX3sOZ
>>649
国家ぐるみ(不法滞在者の韓国の死刑囚)の犯罪だと証明出来ます。
在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍の済州島出身の死刑囚は日本で生まれた在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の人間を殺害して日本人になりすましている侵略者で純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画を実行していました。
大日本帝国→日本(敗戦国のため合法なら移民を受け入れている)
日本は韓国の死刑囚により滅茶苦茶にされました。
日本は韓国本土に賠償金を支払っていたはずですが韓国の死刑囚はいつまでも被害者づらして賠償金を要求してきます。
0651名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:42:37.93ID:waWX3sOZ
It can be proved to be a crime of the whole country (illegal resident Korean inmates).
A death row prisoner from Jeju Island, a Korean citizen of the 1st and 2nd generation of a Japanese living in Japan, is an invader who pretends to be a Japanese who killed a 3rd-generation Korean living in Japan who was born in Japan. I was executing a plan to kill Japanese people.
Dainichi this empire → Japan (Immigration is accepted if it is legal because it is a defeated country)
Japan was messed up by the death penalty in South Korea.
Japan should have paid compensation to the mainland of Korea, but the death row prisoners in South Korea will continue to demand compensation from the victims.
0652名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:46:31.61ID:waWX3sOZ
日本共産党ぞ日本共産党ぞと戦争兵器を使用して警察や連合赤軍である韓国の死刑囚共が言っていますが、うちの親戚の尾崎議員(在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人)は背乗り出来てねえだろ!
大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間も韓国の死刑囚には背乗り出来ないからな!国籍考えろ!
0653名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/06(木) 10:47:21.98ID:waWX3sOZ
The Japanese Communist Party and the Japanese Communist Party are using war weapons and police and the death penalty in South Korea, which is the Union Red Army, have said, but one of my relatives, Representative Ozaki (the Japanese of the third Korean Korean in Japan) I can't get on my back!
Even Japanese human beings who are pure Japanese of the Yamato people cannot get on the death row in Korea! Think about your nationality!
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況