過激派国際無差別テロリストでBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯で世界各国の首脳を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで背乗りして暗殺しています。
前スレ
在日韓国人一世二世は世界中の敵です!
https://mao.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/war/1594294663/
0379名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/02(日) 18:17:41.75ID:UuGU2ijx
>>378
Hey! Say! JUMPファンで伊野尾慧ファンのじぇり(宏美のふりをして名誉毀損なうその内容を書き込んでいた!死ね!)
0384名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/02(日) 18:46:19.21ID:UuGU2ijx
>>374
BC戦犯且つA級戦犯の永田洋子囚人番号305番が戦争のきっかけを作って戦争開始月を決めたから10月からどうなるか見物だわw
0385名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/02(日) 18:47:43.10ID:UuGU2ijx
>>384
ロボットに永田洋子の2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを挿入してぐちゃぐちゃにして欲しいです。痛みを与えてな!賠償金と慰謝料払えよ!
0386名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/02(日) 20:42:55.70ID:bpNvAL08
第二次世界大戦前は日本は大日本帝国で大和民族の純日本人は敗戦国ですがきちんと賠償金を支払って貧困な国に経済援助や技術指導をしてサポートして日本が統治した国に喜ばれて親日国になってもらって嬉しくなって好きになって、許してもらえたのかG7に入れてもらえて嬉しくて、日本は性格が真面目で愛想良くしてこいつはだめだと思ったら喧嘩にならないように距離を置くけど好きと言われると嬉しくて仲良くなる国なのに悪い国に思われて辛いです。
犯罪をしない国だから未だに親は戦争兵器を使用されて統合失調症に仕立て上げられたのを通院して処方された不妊薬で統合失調症だと思い、しかも怒りの周波数を親に向けられて病気のことでしか怒られないけど、日本の親は子供を怒らないから戦争兵器を使用され統合失調症に仕立て上げられて親の怒りの感情を周波数マックスにされて戦争兵器で拷問された内容がしんどくて普段の私でいられないと病気のこと(戦争兵器)で責められて辛いです。
誰もわかってくれなくて辛いですけど被害国以外は10月から戦争になるみたいなので戦争兵器を2011年から使用されるのはしんどいですけど将来は笑えるように耐えたいですけど連合赤軍が向かいの家に住んでいて戦争兵器とは別に梅毒ウイルスを感染されるために宅配業者になりチャイムを壊したり平気で不法侵入して辛いです。
どの機関に通報しても拘束さえしてもらえなくて拷問時間が続いています。
早く処刑して欲しくて連日通報メールをしていますが誰も香川県高松市木太町にいる連合赤軍を捕まえてくれません。
こんなに辛いのに信じてもらえなくて辛いです。
0387名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/02(日) 20:43:21.98ID:bpNvAL08
Before World War II, Japan was the Empire of Japan and the pure Japanese of the Yamato people were defeated nations, but a country ruled by Japan by paying proper compensation and supporting poor countries with economic assistance and technical guidance. I am happy that I became a pro-Japan country and I liked it, I was glad if I could forgive me and I am happy that I was put in G7, Japan has a serious personality and friendly, I quarrel if I think this guy is useless I try to keep my distance so that it doesn't happen, but when people say that I like them, I'm happy and I get along well, but it feels like a bad country.
Because it is a country that does not commit crimes, parents still use war weapons and are tailored to schizophrenia, but they think that they have schizophrenia with infertility drugs prescribed through hospital visits, and the frequency of anger is directed to their parents. Although I can only get angry because of illness, Japanese parents do not get angry with their children, so they use war weapons and they are tailored to schizophrenia and their emotions of anger are frequency maxed and tortured with war weapons It is painful that if I can't be a normal person, I'll be blamed for illness (war weapon).
It's painful that no one understands, but it seems that it will be a war from October except for the damaged countries, so it is hard to use war weapons from 2011, but I want to endure so that I can smile in the future, but the Union Red Army is opposite I live in a house and get infected with the syphilis virus in addition to war weapons, so I become a courier and break the chime and intrude illegally and it is painful.
The torture time is continuing without being arrested even if I call any agency.
I want to be executed as soon as possible, but I am sending e-mails every day, but no one catches the Allied Red Army in Kota Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture.
It's so spicy that I can't believe you.
0388名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:00:02.71ID:vEjC/72G
日本は不法滞在者の済州島の死刑囚が偉そうにしています。
殺人スパイとは名ばかりで実際は重度の知的障害者が計画性もなくその場しのぎにやりたい放題しているだけです。
だから矛盾だらけで連合赤軍の仲間同士で罪をなすりつけあっています。
一人では生きていけない一般職能力不足で就労出来ないやつらの集まりです。
2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれの連合赤軍(第二次世界大戦中は韓国人兵士の慰安婦だったキメラ)は自分の価値を高く設定しすぎていて運命共同体とかいう自立出来ないやつの言い訳を他人に押し付けて(日本にはそんなルールありません!)殺害して得たものを自分のものだと本気で思っているやばい頭をしています。
実際は犯罪しかしていない白丁(白痴)です。
在日韓国人一世の2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップは連合赤軍と呼ばれるBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯です。
囚人番号305番の永田洋子が2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで8代目安倍晋三(器は統一教会を背乗りした徳野英治)の肛門に挿入し戦争の原因を作りアメリカ合衆国と戦争の開始月を電話会談で決めました。
ということは囚人番号305番の永田洋子がA級戦犯です。
安倍晋三や日本政府や皇室や警察や自衛隊などすべて済州島出身の死刑囚で本物を殺害して背乗りしただけの偽物です。
日本には大和民族、アイヌ民族、琉球民族の純日本人の人間と日本で生まれた在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人の人間だけで良いと思います。
韓国籍を日本に住ませると反日感情がすごく戦時中でもないのに襲ってきます。
在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の人間は日本で生まれましたが純日本人抹殺計画に協力し集団ストーカー加害者になっていました。
日本にいながらわざわざ韓国籍を取得したということは純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画の存在を知っていたということなのに誰一人知らせてくれず純日本人と日本人が日本で大量虐殺されているのを見殺しにしていました。
だから韓国籍は韓国に帰国して欲しいです。
戦争とはそういうものだと思います。
韓国籍が日本に居座り日本で戦争を行う必要はありません。
在日韓国人一世二世の死刑囚の密入国者で不法滞在者は済州島に、在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の人間は韓国に帰ればいいと思います。
日本が韓国のせいで激戦区になり火の海になるのが許せません!
0389名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:01:00.76ID:vEjC/72G
In Japan, the death row inmate of Jeju Island, an illegal resident, seems to be great.
Murder spies are just names, and in reality, people with severe intellectual disabilities simply do whatever they want on the spot without planning.
Therefore, there are many contradictions, and the fellow Red Army members are guilty of each other.
It is a group of people who cannot work because of the lack of general abilities that they cannot live alone.
The 20,000-yen syphilis virus-filled Union Red Army (a chimera who was a comfort woman for Korean soldiers during World War II) set her own value too high and used an excuse for being a fate community and not being able to stand alone. I have a bad head that I seriously think that what I got from the killing is my own.
Actually, it is a white crochet who does nothing but a crime.
A 20,000-yen syphilis virus-covered microchip of a Korean living in Japan is a BC-class war criminal and an A-class war criminal called the Union Red Army.
Prisoner No. 305, Yoko Nagata, inserts 20,000 yen syphilis virus-covered microchip into the anus of Shinzo Bain (Eiji Tokuno, who holds the Unification Church as a container) and creates the cause of the war, and begins war with the United States. I decided the month by telephone talk.
That means Yoko Nagata, prisoner number 305, is a Class A war criminal.
Shinzo Abe, the Japanese government, the royal family, the police, the Self-Defense Force, etc. are all fake just killed the real thing by death sentenced from Jeju Island and riding on his back.
In Japan, I think that only Japanese people of Yamato, Ainu, and Ryukyu people and Japanese people of the third generation Koreans living in Japan who are Japanese nationals.
When Korean nationals are made to live in Japan, anti-Japanese sentiment strikes even during the war.
A third-generation Korean national living in Japan was born in Japan, but he was a perpetrator of a group stalker in cooperation with the plan to kill the pure Japanese.
The fact that I acquired the Korean registration while in Japan meant that I knew of the existence of a pure Japanese eradication plan and a Japanese eradication plan, but no one notified me and the pure Japanese and Japanese were slaughtered in Japan. I was killing you.
Therefore, I want the Korean nationality to return to Korea.
I think war is like that.
There is no need for Korean nationals to reside in Japan and engage in war in Japan.
I think that illegal immigrants of the 1st and 2nd-generation Koreans living in Japan who have stayed illegally should return to Jeju Island, and third-generation Koreans living in Japan who are Korean nationals should return to Korea.
I cannot allow Japan to become a fierce battlefield due to South Korea and become a sea of �fire!
0390名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:09:18.47ID:vEjC/72G
在日韓国人一世二世の死刑囚は国連率いるアメリカ合衆国と10月から戦争をするそうですが(囚人番号305番の永田洋子が決めた)韓国人が日本に居座る必要はありません。
なぜなら日本籍の人間は韓国籍ではないので戦争に参加しないからです。
囚人番号305番の永田洋子の大暴走のため韓国籍は第三次世界大戦になると思いますが日本籍の人間とは全く関係ありません。
日本にいても日本と韓国だからです。
だから在日韓国人三世から日本籍か韓国籍を取得するか大人になってから選択出来るそうですが日本で生まれて日本にいながらわざわざ韓国籍を取得する人間が信用出来ません。
やつらは純日本人と日本人を見殺しにしていた韓国びいきの人間です。
0391名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:09:45.11ID:vEjC/72G
It seems that Korean first and second-generation Korean prisoners living in Japan will have a war with the United States led by the United Nations from October (it was decided by Yoko Nagata, prisoner number 305) that Koreans do not need to be present in Japan.
This is because Japanese nationals are not Korean and do not participate in the war.
I think that Korean nationality will be World War III because of the big runaway of Yoko Nagata, prisoner number 305, but it has nothing to do with humans of Japanese nationality.
Even in Japan, it's Japan and Korea.
Therefore, it seems that you can choose whether to get a Japanese or Korean registration from a third-generation Korean living in Japan or to become an adult, but you can not trust the person born in Japan who purposely acquires a Korean registration while staying in Japan.
They are Korean people who killed the pure Japanese and the Japanese.
0392名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:12:30.96ID:vEjC/72G
日本で生まれた在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の人間が国連とかしかるべき機関に純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画が日本で行われていると知っているなら通報ぐらいしていてくれていたらここまで酷い状況にならなかったのに自分達は韓国籍を取得して純日本人と日本人を見殺しにしていました。
酷い人は集団ストーカーに参加していました。
だから許せません。
0393名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:12:52.13ID:vEjC/72G
If a person from South Korea living in Japan who was born in Japan and has a Korean nationality knows that a pure Japanese eradication plan or a Japanese erasure plan is being carried out in Japan to the United Nations or other appropriate organization, he/she will even inform me. Even though it wasn't in such a terrible situation, we had acquired Korean nationality and killed the pure Japanese and the Japanese.
A terrible person was participating in a group stalker.
So I can't forgive you.
0394名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:51:05.94ID:vEjC/72G
豚系キメラは豚の知能指数の2万円の梅毒ウイルスエイズウイルスまみれのマイクロチップです。
香川県高松市木太町に潜伏している連合赤軍は豚系キメラなので人間にサカること食べることしか考えていなく後先のことを考えていません。
その豚系キメラの305番の永田洋子は白丁(白痴)のため大和民族の純日本人の人間を運命共同体と勝手に決めていつまでもいつまでも攻撃してきます。
化け物と運命共同体なわけねえだろ!不細工な有岡大貴のなりすましをしていた305番!
有岡大貴→本物→倉山喜子→岡田菜見→福本ゆりあ→増田貴久
0395名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:51:59.10ID:vEjC/72G
Pig Chimera is a microchip covered with AIDS virus, which has an intelligence index of 20,000 yen for pigs.
The Coalition Red Army hiding in Kota Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, is a pig-based chimera, so I am only thinking about eating and eating to humans, not the future.
The pig chimera No. 305, Yoko Nagata, decides a pure Japanese human being of the Yamato ethnic group as a destined community because he is an idiot, and attacks him forever.
It's not a monster and a fateful community! No. 305, who was masquerading as an ugly lord of Arioka!
Daiki Arioka → Genuine → Yoshiko Kurayama → Nami Okada → Yuria Fukumoto → Takahisa Masuda
0396名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:56:51.43ID:vEjC/72G
祖父の弟が乗っていた乳母車に細工したのも化け物の305番だそうです。いつから執着しとるんじゃ!気持ち悪いんじゃ!死ね!
0397名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 03:59:28.50ID:vEjC/72G
化け物の305番は曾祖父の筧元の時代からうちに執着しているそうです。
今も向かいの家から出て来て梅毒ウイルスまみれの手でガスライディングしに来ています。
夜鷹!処刑されて消えろ!
0398名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 04:01:32.00ID:vEjC/72G
韓国の夜鷹の乞食の豚系キメラの305番に執着されています。
早く処刑されて欲しいです。
2万円の梅毒ウイルスエイズウイルスまみれの永田洋子が存在すると人生をめちゃくちゃにされます。ぐちゃぐちゃに引き裂いてやりたいぐらい憎いです!
0399名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 04:15:41.38ID:vEjC/72G
1代目有岡大貴(3才ぐらいの子役で母親が風俗嬢の子供を拉致してジャニーズ入りさせた)→木太小学校時代の倉山喜子(拉致して2代目有岡大貴にした)→玉藻中学校時代の岡田菜見(拉致して3代目有岡大貴にした)→セブンイレブン高松木太町本村店の福本ゆりあ(拉致して4代目有岡大貴にした)→NEWSの増田貴久(無理矢理5代目有岡大貴にした)
韓国の済州島出身の不法滞在者で夜鷹で乞食の2万円の梅毒ウイルスエイズウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが肛門に挿入されジャニーズ事務所を背乗りした連合赤軍(新日本プロレス)305番がやりたい放題していました。
今も梅毒ウイルスまみれの体でガスライディングしています。
射殺してマイクロチップを処分してください!
0400名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 04:16:17.19ID:vEjC/72G
Daiki Arioka 1st generation (mother abducted a child of a genre and made him Johnny as a child of about 3 years old) →Kikoyama Kurayama (Kitayama Elementary School era) Naomi Okada (I was kidnapped and made the third generation Arioka Daiki) → Seven-Eleven Takamatsu Kotamachi Honmura store Yuria Fukumoto (I was kidnapped and made the fourth generation Arioka Daiki) → NEWS Takahisa Masuda (forced to make the fifth generation Arioka Daiki)
An illegal resident from Jeju Island, South Korea who begs for a night hawk and has a 20,000 yen syphilis virus AIDS virus-covered microchip inserted into his anus, and the Union Red Army (New Japan Pro-Wrestling) No. 305, who sits on the back of the Johnny's office, wants to do whatever he wants. was doing.
I am still gas-riding with my body covered with the syphilis virus.
Shoot and kill the microchip!
0401名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 04:24:07.15ID:vEjC/72G
警察はこいつを野放しにしてN番部屋で首を切られ殺害され、F番部屋で食べられています。
警察も知恵遅れです。
0402名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 04:56:37.49ID:vEjC/72G
歯に村井歯科で石原さとみちゃんゲーム用のマイクロチップを勝手に埋め込まれて心療内科の待合室で「石原さとみちゃんを殺せ」→私「出来ません」→「合格。じゃあ隣の人に石原さとみちゃんかわいいですねと言え」→私「恥ずかしいから言いたくない」→「使えんな」
帰り道の電車で勝手に体を動かされ石原さとみちゃんゲームをやらされ一瞬だけ石原さとみの性格がかわいいと思ったけどよく考えたら私がかわいいと思った石原さとみは2代目石原さとみの深田恭子でした。
1代目石原さとみは創価学会員で鼻につく歌い方の小比賀宮子で3代目知念侑李なりました。
0403名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 05:02:37.42ID:vEjC/72G
創価学会員のマイクロチップは3個で小比賀宮子のマイクロチップが使用されHey! Say! JUMP山田、知念、NYC中山になりました。
1代目石原さとみ→宇垣美里→3代目知念侑李→3代目伊野尾慧にヒ素混入(山田の手作りケーキ)小比賀宮子死ね!
0404名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 05:19:23.17ID:vEjC/72G
香川県高松市木太町の川東の家にいる韓国の夜鷹の乞食が戦争兵器を使用してうるさいので眠れません。
0405名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 05:25:18.39ID:vEjC/72G
香川県高松市木太町の安川宅で電磁波攻撃で体を揺らして眠れなくしてきます。
豚系キメラの韓国の死刑囚で夜鷹の乞食を処刑してください!
0406名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 05:31:05.56ID:vEjC/72G
換気扇から炭疽菌を室内に行き渡るようにしていました。
犯人は韓国籍の夜鷹の乞食で韓国で死刑囚であった305番の永田洋子です。
向かいの川東の家に住んでいます。
早く処刑して欲しいです。
過激派国際生物化学テロリストのアントニオ猪木率いる連合赤軍です。
0407名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 05:39:10.06ID:vEjC/72G
向かいの川東の家を背乗りした連合赤軍の305番の永田洋子(豚系キメラ)は門を開けて不法侵入しています。
射殺して欲しいです。
0408名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:03:00.31ID:vEjC/72G
済州島はもともとは重度の知的障害者が捨てられていたところです。
だから韓国で最下層民とされ戸籍もない名字をつけることも許されない被差別部落民でした。
在日韓国人二世の警察は在日韓国人一世のキメラと性行為をしていて、連合赤軍のキメラはマイクロチップを使用して警察が好きな子供を連合赤軍のマイクロチップを使用して体を乗っ取らせN番部屋でやりたい放題しています。
梅毒ウイルスまみれになり死期が近づくと首を切られF番部屋で連合赤軍のキメラに食べられています。需要と供給です。
だから警察は連合赤軍のキメラに食べられていても被害者づらするなよ!
0409名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:03:33.69ID:vEjC/72G
Jeju Island was originally where people with severe intellectual disabilities were abandoned.
That is why they were the lowest class people in Korea and were not allowed to have surnames without family register.
The second-generation Korean police in Japan are having sex with the first-generation Korean chimera in Japan, and the Red Army chimera uses microchips to help children who the police like using the Red Army microchip. You can take over and do whatever you want in the Nth room.
When it became covered with the syphilis virus and was about to die, it was decapitated and eaten by Chimera of the Union Red Army in Room F. Supply and demand.
So police don't hurt victims even if they are eaten by the Red Army Chimera!
0410名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:06:41.84ID:vEjC/72G
これを日本でして純日本人や日本人を殺害したり梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスを故意に広めるから大問題なのであって、韓国の済州島に帰ってやればいいだけの話なのに未だに日本に居続けて韓国人がやりたい放題しています。全員強制送還してください。気持ち悪いです。
日本の国民性と違いすぎて吐き気がします。不潔です。
0411名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:07:04.15ID:vEjC/72G
This is a big problem because it kills pure Japanese people and Japanese people and spreads the syphilis virus and AIDS virus intentionally in Japan. And Koreans do whatever they want. Please repatriate everyone. I feel sick.
I feel nauseous because it is too different from the national character of Japan. Filthy
0412名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:09:13.27ID:vEjC/72G
韓国とは今後一切国交断絶したいです。
卑怯者で自分勝手で日本を滅茶苦茶にするから大嫌いで憎いです。二度と関わりたくないです。
0413名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:09:33.91ID:vEjC/72G
I want to sever diplomatic relations with Korea in the future.
I hate and hate because I am a coward and selfishly distracting Japan. I don't want to get involved again
0414名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:35:00.69ID:vEjC/72G
香川県高松市木太町に居続けている連合赤軍のキメラと警察は運命共同体らしく癒着して大和民族の純日本人の私を総攻撃してきます。
私は韓国が大嫌いです。
日本から出て行って欲しいです。
毎日毎日総攻撃をかけてきます。
国連の皆さん!やつらを強制送還してください!不法滞在者です!
0415名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:39:14.84ID:vEjC/72G
今現在も戦争兵器で死んでください死んでください背乗りさせてくださいと韓国籍の不法滞在者の連合赤軍のキメラが警察指導のもと大和民族の純日本人(生粋の日本人)の日本籍の人間に延々と死を迫ってきます。
0416名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:39:51.51ID:vEjC/72G
The Chimera of the Red Army and the police who continue to stay in Kota-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, come together as a fateful community and attack me, a Japanese who is a Japanese Yamato.
I hate Korea.
I want you to leave Japan.
Every day every day I will make a total attack.
UN people! Please repatriate them! I am an illegal resident!
Even now, die with war weapons, please die, please let me sit back. Chimera of the Red Army of the illegal residents of South Korea registered under the police guidance of a Japanese national of a Yamato ethnic pure Japanese (genuine Japanese) The human beings are dying endlessly.
0417名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:49:46.92ID:vEjC/72G
An illegal resident of Japan living in Japan illegally invaded our house and sprinkled anthrax from an outdoor unit outside when using the cooler.
不法滞在者である在日韓国人がうちに不法侵入してクーラー使用時に外にある室外機から炭疽菌を撒いていました。
http://imepic.jp/20200803/243520
在日韓国人は殺人スパイで過激派国際生物化学テロリストで戦争兵器も使用して延々と攻撃してきます。
Koreans residing in Japan are extremist international biochemical terrorists using murder spies to attack endlessly using war weapons.
0418名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:52:13.44ID:vEjC/72G
Even now, Koreans living in Japan continue to hurt the palms of Japanese people who are pure Japanese of the Yamato ethnic group by the electromagnetic attack of war weapons.
And I'll kill you! Your mother! And the murder notice is sent by voice transmission of thought eavesdropping.
今も在日韓国人の韓国籍が大和民族の純日本人の日本籍を戦争兵器の電磁波攻撃で手のひらを痛めてきます。
そして殺すぞ!お前のお母さんを!と殺人予告を思考盗聴の音声送信で言ってきます。
0419名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:57:08.80ID:vEjC/72G
訴えてやるからの!お前を!と過激派国際生物化学テロリストの戦争兵器使用者で不法滞在者の在日韓国人の韓国籍の殺人スパイで新日本プロレス率いる連合赤軍が加害者の分際で日本で大和民族の純日本人の日本籍の被害者の人間に非常識な言葉を投げつけてきます。
不法滞在者が先住民に戦争兵器で不眠状態にして電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えてきます。
ヒ素や梅毒ウイルスや炭疽菌やライフル銃や交通事故で死を迫ってきます。
新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍は賠償金狙いで執着してきます。
総司令官はアントニオ猪木で日本政府をマイクロチップで操っています。
0420名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:57:30.74ID:vEjC/72G
I'll appeal! You! And the Union Red Army, led by New Japan Pro-Wrestling, is a murder spy of Korean citizens of Japan who are illegal weapon residents and illegal residents of international biochemical terrorists, and the Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group in Japan I will throw insane words to the victims of Japanese nationality.
Illegal residents make the indigenous people sleepless with war weapons and give them pain by electromagnetic wave attacks.
Arsenic, syphilis virus, anthrax, rifles, and traffic accidents cause death.
The All Japan Red Wrestling, known as New Japan Pro Wrestling, is obsessed with compensation.
The commander in general is Antonio Inoki, who operates the Japanese government with a microchip.
0421名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 06:59:05.01ID:vEjC/72G
在日韓国人の韓国籍の皆さんは新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍と警察のせいで全員強制送還あり得ますよ!
All Koreans residing in Japan may be deported due to the Red Army of the New Japan Pro-Wrestling and the police!
0422名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:00:48.22ID:vEjC/72G
第三次世界大戦を引き起こした在日韓国人の韓国籍が日本籍の戸籍や財産や賠償金を狙って命を未だに狙っています。
The Korean citizens of Japan who have caused the Third World War are still aiming for their life at the Japanese family register, property and compensation.
0423名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:05:08.28ID:vEjC/72G
Around 1654-4, Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, where the pure Japanese of the Yamato people live To settle in for.
The main site is Mr. Kawato's house across the road and Mr. Yasukawa's house across from it is doing an electromagnetic wave attack.
大和民族の純日本人の住んでいる香川県高松市木太町1654-4周辺は在日韓国人を新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍が殺害して家や財産を盗み純日本人抹殺計画を実行するために住み着いています。
メインは道路を挟んだ川東さんの家でその向かいの安川さんの家で電磁波攻撃をしています。
0424名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:06:26.68ID:vEjC/72G
襲撃に行くぞほんまにと連合赤軍の永田洋子(305番)である2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが思考盗聴の音声送信で言っています。
早く処刑して欲しいです。
0425名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:06:57.57ID:vEjC/72G
The 20,000 yen Yen microchip covered with syphilis virus, Yoko Nagata (No. 305) of the Allied Red Army, says in a voice transmission of thought wiretapping.
I want you to execute it soon.
0426名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:08:43.73ID:vEjC/72G
筧十兵衛の子孫かな?と思っている戸籍は在日韓国人の韓国籍の夜鷹の乞食に背乗りは無理!
Is it a descendant of Kakei Jubei? I think that the family register is the beggar of Yataka, a Korean citizen of Japan living in Japan, and it is impossible to get on his back!
0427名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:16:14.08ID:vEjC/72G
豚系キメラの韓国の最下層民の死刑囚の不法滞在者で在日韓国人の韓国籍の夜鷹要員の韓国人兵士の慰安婦だった2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップの白丁(重度の知的障害者)が大和民族の純日本人で日本籍の日本人で部落民でもない人間で筧十兵衛の子孫かもしれない(天保時代までは遡れる)健常者の私に延々と延々と戸籍や財産や賠償金狙いでありとあらゆる手段で殺害しようとしてきます。祖父も祖母もいとこも親戚も愛犬も殺害されました。
許せません!処刑して欲しいです。
不法滞在者の在日韓国人の韓国籍により大和民族の純日本人は大量虐殺されました。
在日韓国人の韓国籍は殺人スパイです。
過激派国際生物化学テロリストの在日韓国人の韓国籍で連合赤軍が新日本プロレスを旗挙げしました。
0428名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 07:16:45.41ID:vEjC/72G
A 20,000-yen syphilis virus-covered microchip white chome (severe) who was a comfort woman of a Korean soldier of a Korean-registered Yakataka member of a Korean citizen living in Korea who was an illegal resident of a South Korean pigeon chimera's death row inmate. (Patients with intellectual disabilities) may be a pure Japanese of the Yamato people, a Japanese of Japanese nationals, a person who is not a Burakumin, and may be a descendant of Kakei Jubei (dating back to the Tenpo era). We will try to kill by all means for the purpose of family register, property and compensation. My grandfather, my grandmother, my cousins, my relatives and my dog �were killed.
I can't forgive you! I want you to be executed.
The pure Japanese of the Yamato people were massacred by the Korean residents of the illegal residents in Japan.
Koreans living in Japan are murder spies.
The Allied Red Army has flagged New Japan Pro-Wrestling as a Korean national of a radical Japanese biochemical terrorist in Japan.
0429名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:09:48.25ID:vEjC/72G
流刑地である済州島の食人族で楊梅族が日本に密入国をして不法滞在をして侵略行為を繰り返していたため新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍と警察(偽者)である在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍により大和民族やアイヌ民族や琉球民族の純日本人の日本籍の人間が大量虐殺されました。
香川県高松市木太町にある木太鉄工では外から見える位置で在日韓国人二世の韓国籍の子供が食べられていて不気味です。

人間を食べる化け物が日本に密入国をして不法滞在しています。
0430名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:10:20.03ID:vEjC/72G
The Yangmei tribe, a canteen of Jeju Island, an exiled place, was illegally staying in Japan and illegally staying there. The Korean genocide slaughtered the Japanese people of the Yamato, Ainu, and the Ryukyu people, who were Japanese nationals.
It is weird that a second-generation Korean-born child of Koreans in Japan is eaten at a wooden ironworker located in Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, in a position visible from the outside.
A monster that eats humans illegally stays in Japan after smuggling into Japan.
0431名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:16:19.27ID:vEjC/72G
不法滞在者のアントニオ猪木率いる連合赤軍と警察が偉そうに日本で大和民族の純日本人を総攻撃してきます。
The Union Red Army and police led by illegal resident Antonio Inoki will attack all the Japanese people of Yamato ethnicity in Japan.
0432名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:24:46.19ID:vEjC/72G
連合赤軍の総司令官であるアントニオ猪木(吉野で205番)のマイクロチップは香川県高松市木太町1654-4の向かいの川東さんの家にいて川東甥役です。
川東叔母役(永田305番)と夫婦です。
川東さんの家の向かいが安川さんの家の安川役天龍源一郎(加藤202番)がいて安川さんの家の道路を挟んだ斜め前の岩田さんの家が長州力(加藤の弟302番)です。
0433名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:27:02.98ID:vEjC/72G
The microchip of Antonio Inoki (205 in Yoshino), the general commander of the Union Red Army, is the nephew of Kawahigashi at Mr. Kawato's house opposite 1654-4 Kitacho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture.
It is a couple with Aunt Kawahigashi (No. 305 Nagata).
Opposite Kawato's house, there is Yaskawa's Yasukawa role Tenryu Genichiro (Kato No. 202), and Iwata's house diagonally in front of Yasukawa's house is Choshu Riki (Kato's younger brother No. 302). ..
0434名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:36:51.40ID:vEjC/72G
In the middle of the night, I was illegally invading our site with a body covered with syphilis virus, and Yoko Nagata of the Allied Red Army led by Antonio Inoki (Yoshino) urinates or prepares anthrax from an outdoor unit. Please shoot!
夜中に梅毒ウイルスまみれの体でうちの敷地に不法侵入してアントニオ猪木(吉野)率いる連合赤軍の永田洋子が放尿したり室外機から炭疽菌を仕込みました。射殺してください!
0435名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:46:10.79ID:vEjC/72G
アントニオ猪木(吉野)率いる連合赤軍は日本のことを馬鹿にしすぎで第二次世界大戦後も日本に居続けて大和民族の純日本人を梅毒ウイルスまみれの2万円マイクロチップで姿を変え大量虐殺して済州島の死刑囚を日本に送り込み日本を侵略しようとしていました。
なのに悪びれることもなく未だに不法侵入をして梅毒ウイルスに感染させようとしたり、炭疽菌を仕込んだり、戦争兵器で攻撃をしてきます。
なぜ誰も動いてくれないのかわかりません。
潜伏先まで特定して通報しているのに。
アントニオ猪木(吉野)が連合赤軍のリーダーで世界中を梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップで滅茶苦茶にしているのに放置状態です。
0436名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 08:46:48.01ID:vEjC/72G
The Union Red Army, led by Antonio Inoki (Yoshino), overkilled Japan and remained in Japan after World War II, transforming the pure Japanese of the Yamato people into a genocide 20,000 yen microchip and massacre them. I was trying to invade Japan by sending the death penalty in Jeju Island to Japan.
Nevertheless, he will not be compromised and will still try to invade and infect the syphilis virus, charge anthrax, and attack with war weapons.
I don't know why no one works.
I'm reporting to the hiding place.
Antonio Inoki (Yoshino) is the leader of the Allied Red Army and is messing around the world with microchips covered with syphilis virus, but it is in a state of neglect.
0437名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:09:13.35ID:vEjC/72G
未だに戦争兵器でアントニオ猪木(吉野205番)と永田洋子(305番)が食人族である韓国の子供を食べながら思考盗聴の音声送信で被害者がかわいそうと思わないの?言ってきます。
天龍源一郎(加藤202番)が電磁波攻撃で頭をクラっとさせたり、お腹を振動させてから死のうと言ってきます。
BMI電磁波兵器という戦争兵器を使用して不法滞在者の連合赤軍の豚系キメラが大和民族の純日本人の人間を殺害して戸籍や財産や賠償金を狙って私を背乗りして一家惨殺しようとしています。
0438名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:09:47.45ID:vEjC/72G
Don't you think that the victims would be sorry for sending the voice of thought wiretapping while eating a Korean child who is a cannibal in Antonio Inoki (Yoshino No. 205) and Yoko Nagata (No. 305) with war weapons? I will say.
Genryu Tenryu (No. 202, Kato) says he will die with his electromagnetic head attacking his head and vibrating his abdomen.
Using the war weapon called BMI electromagnetic weapon, the pigeon chimera of the illegal Red Army of the illegal residents murdered a pure Japanese human being of the Yamato ethnic group and aimed at the family register, property and compensation and killed me as a family I'm trying
0439名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:12:11.68ID:vEjC/72G
Yondenko came to attach the device to the utility pole so that he could use war weapons arbitrarily, but he did not come to remove it even if he emailed.
四電工は勝手に戦争兵器が使用出来るように電柱に装置を取り付けに来ましたが、メールをしても取り外しに来ません。
0440名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:14:48.28ID:vEjC/72G
I don't want to hear the voice of monsters and I don't want them to be in Japan.
化け物の声を聞きたくありませんし、化け物に日本にいて欲しくありません。
0441名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:30:59.68ID:vEjC/72G
The Union Red Army, led by Antonio Inoki (No. 205 Yoshino), is strengthening the power of electromagnetic wave attacks on his father as well, and he is doing so.
She seems to hurt her whole body and whine to her niece.
アントニオ猪木(吉野205番)率いる連合赤軍が電磁波攻撃の威力を父の方も強めて父がしんどそうにしています。
全身痛いそうで姪に泣き言を言っています。
0442名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 09:46:45.54ID:vEjC/72G
不法侵入してわざとに洗濯物を落として使い物にならないようにしました。
拾わないように破り捨てることにします。
0443名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:28:35.88ID:vEjC/72G
一般市民はアントニオ猪木率いる連合赤軍による第三次世界大戦を悲観して自殺しているのにその原因を作った実行犯は未だに生きようと戦後うちに支払われる予定の賠償金を狙って戦争兵器を使用して第二次世界大戦前は大日本帝国であった大和民族の純日本人の人間で日本籍の私に戦時中でもないのに韓国籍で不法滞在者で第二次世界大戦中は韓国人兵士の慰安婦であった梅毒ウイルスまみれの2万円のマイクロチップと不法滞在者の日本政府と皇室と警察と自衛隊が殺害して戸籍や財産や地位を奪い取ったら白痴らしく自分の物に出来ると思っていて新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍がBMI電磁波兵器という戦争兵器を一方的に使用して思考盗聴の音声送信でボロカス言ってきたり、電磁波攻撃で痛みを与えて拷問してきます。
お前らがしつこいから在日韓国人の韓国籍は第三次世界大戦になるんぞ!
0444名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:29:18.31ID:vEjC/72G
The civilians are pessimistically committing suicide to the World War III by the Union Red Army led by Antonio Inoki, but the cause of the murder was the cause of the execution. Before World War II, I was a pure Japanese person of the Yamato people who was a great Japanese empire, and I was a Japanese citizen. A microchip of 20,000 yen covered with the syphilis virus that was a comfort woman of a Korean soldier, and the illegal government residents of the Japanese government, the royal family, the police, and the Self-Defense Forces murdered and robbed their family register, property and status I think that it is possible to do it, and the Japanese Red Wrestling, which is called the New Japan Pro Wrestling, unilaterally uses a war weapon called BMI electromagnetic weapon and says vomit with voice transmission of thought eavesdropping, or gives pain and torture with electromagnetic wave attack.
Because you are persistent, Koreans living in Japan will be in World War III!
0445名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:32:36.86ID:vEjC/72G
アントニオ猪木率いる連合赤軍はBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯です。
私は日本籍なので韓国籍みたいに戦争をしません。
在日韓国人により母国の日本を不法滞在者である在日韓国人の韓国籍により滅茶苦茶にされて壊滅寸前なため参加出来ません。大和民族の純日本人は1億2000万人超えから30人だそうです。だから韓国が許せません!
0446名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:33:59.41ID:vEjC/72G
The Union Red Army, led by Antonio Inoki, is a BC-class war criminal and an A-class war criminal.
I'm Japanese, so I don't fight like Korean.
I can't participate because it is on the verge of being destroyed by the Korean citizen of Japan who is an illegal resident of Japan who is an illegal resident in Japan. It is said that the number of Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group is over 120 million to 30. So Korea cannot forgive!
0447名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:38:39.70ID:vEjC/72G
日本で大和民族の純日本人と在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人は先住民であるのに不法滞在者の在日韓国人の韓国籍により侵略行為をされ総攻撃(在日韓国人三世の韓国籍でさえ純日本人抹殺計画に参加して純日本人抹殺計画の存在を教えてくれませんでした。だから在日韓国人の韓国籍である連合赤軍や公安警察から純日本人や日本人が大量虐殺されていました)されています。
0448名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:39:08.73ID:vEjC/72G
In Japan, the pure Japanese of the Yamato ethnic group and the Japanese of the third generation of Koreans living in Japan are indigenous people, but they are invaded by the Koreans of illegal residents living in Japan. Even the Korean nationals of Japan did not participate in the plan to eradicate pure Japanese people and did not teach the existence of the plan to eradicate pure Japanese people. People have been slaughtered).
0449名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:42:11.87ID:vEjC/72G
なんかトランプ大統領が痩せて老けた気がしますが、連合赤軍が挿入した創価学会員の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップのせいですか?
I feel like President Trump is thin and old, but is it because of the Soka Gakkai syphilis virus-covered microchip inserted by the Red Army?
0450名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:55:54.95ID:vEjC/72G
大和民族の純日本人は在日韓国人の韓国籍から侵略行為のため総攻撃を受けるし大和民族の純日本人の男性はうちの親戚ぐらいしかいないし在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人は年寄りばかりだから恋愛経験がないからあばずれみたいに梅毒ウイルスまみれではなく精子バンクで大和民族の純日本人の男性の精子を購入して旦那より友達がいなかったので(創価学会員の女工作員だった)かわいい子供が欲しい(特に父は統合失調症でも結婚出産出来るからテレビの特集を見なさいと言うぐらい私の孫を待望している)のにアントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍と警察と日本政府が邪魔してきます。
0451名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 11:57:15.71ID:vEjC/72G
The pure Japanese people of the Yamato people are totally attacked by Koreans living in Japan due to the invasion, and the only Japanese men of the Yamato people are my relatives. Since people are only old people, I have no love experience so I bought sperm of a pure Japanese male of the Yamato ethnic group at the sperm bank instead of being covered with syphilis virus like Abare and I had no friends than my husband (a female agent of Sokagaku member) I want a cute child (especially my dad waits long for my grandson to tell him to watch a special feature on TV because he can get married even with schizophrenia), but the new Japan wrestling Union Red Army and police led by Antonio Inoki Said the Japanese government.
0453名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 15:20:04.36ID:et/oGZZd
第二次世界大戦で敗戦国であった大日本帝国で大和民族の純日本人で日本の部落民でもない(日本は日本の部落民をいじめません。親に反対されたら心中するはいからさんが通るみたいに純粋なお見合い文化の国でおしどり夫婦な国です)日本籍の人間からすると配偶者や子供屋愛犬や親戚を殺害して食べるなんて考えられません。
0455名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:14:40.53ID:et/oGZZd
Obwohl ich die Vereinten Nationen, die US-Streitkr�fte in Japan (was mir nicht hilft, obwohl ich die Verteidigungskosten bezahlt habe) und die Kommunistische Partei Chinas um Hilfe gebeten habe, wird Japan immer noch von der Aggression der Todesstrafe auf der s�dkoreanischen Insel Jeju gefoltert. Aber nirgends hilf mir.
0456名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:18:57.49ID:et/oGZZd
アメリカ合衆国に防衛費を払っている意味があるのかと思うほど国連やアメリカ合衆国に通報メールをしていますが大日本帝国は敗戦国として賠償金や経済援助をしていましたがどこの国も助けてくれません。
0457名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:19:46.60ID:et/oGZZd
I am sending e-mails to the United Nations and the United States to think that it is worth paying defense expenses to the United States, but the Japanese Empire was compensating and economic aid as a defeated country, but help any country I won't.
0458名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:28:58.16ID:et/oGZZd
攻撃より身柄確保が大事だと思うのに大日本帝国は世界から第二次世界大戦では敗戦国だったせいか敗戦国の賠償金を払うために税金が未だに高くて韓国により未だに一方的に攻撃され、何度通報メールをしても国連や在日米軍にさえも見殺しにされています。
だから同じアジアでも韓国により侵略されていない中国に報復攻撃をお願いしたいですが在日韓国人二世で韓国籍の殺人スパイの公安警察によりスマホを乗っ取られネット規制され送信出来なくされています。
0459名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:30:12.29ID:et/oGZZd
I think that securing the body is more important than the attack, but because the Japanese Empire was a defeated country in World War II, the tax is still high to pay compensation for the defeated country and South Korea still attacks unilaterally No matter how many times I sent e-mails, the United Nations and even the US Armed Forces in Japan were killed.
Therefore, even in the same Asia, I would like to request retaliation against China, which has not been invaded by South Korea, but the smartphone was hijacked by the public security police of the murder spy who was a Korean citizen of Japan in the second generation in Japan, and it is prohibited to transmit.
0460名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:39:16.54ID:et/oGZZd
被害者になってから純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画だとわかりますが被害者ではない純日本人や日本人は犯罪をしない民族なので戦時中でもないのに異国籍である韓国に移民を受け入れている母国で一方的に攻撃されているなど考えていなくて侵略行為で済州島の死刑囚が違法で日本に住み着いて(在日韓国人を背乗りして一家惨殺)ご近所さんはアントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスである連合赤軍の過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストの実行犯にかわりました。
毎日毎日アントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍に虐げられて苦痛です。
だから通報メールをいろん機関に送っているのに何の反応もなくて苦しいです。
0461名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 16:45:19.31ID:et/oGZZd
私を批判する人は大和民族の純日本人の人間ではなくて日本を侵略しようとしたり、BC級戦犯且つA級戦犯であるのにも関わらず力尽くで筧十兵衛の子孫だと思われる筧をネット検索して一家惨殺しようと未だに戦争兵器で攻撃してきます。
0462名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 17:00:17.62ID:et/oGZZd
北朝鮮(知能指数は普通から上)→韓国(知能指数が普通からそれ以下)→済州島(知能指数が最低レベル)でした。
0463名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 17:01:01.66ID:et/oGZZd
North Korea (intelligent index is above normal) → South Korea (intelligent index is below normal) → Jeju Island (intelligent index is at the lowest level).
0466名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 22:39:13.92ID:et/oGZZd
豚系キメラの2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップの 分際で(他人の体を借りないと動けない)どこからその自信がくるのか韓国でも重度の知的障害者のため名字さえつけられなくて戸籍がないだから盗賊行為をして死刑囚となっていて流刑地である済州島に送り込まれ木枠や胸丸出しでいた白丁(白痴)がまともに働けないのにプライドだけは高くて夜鷹で乞食(殺害して盗んで人肉を食べる)のくせに未だに戦争兵器を使用して大和民族の純日本人の健常者の日本籍の人間を拷問して苦しめます。
白丁だから国連や在日米軍やアメリカの国際テロ対策組織に私が実名や潜伏先の住所を書いて通報メールをしても未だに香川県高松市木太町に潜伏してのんきに拷問AV撮影をしています。
警察と運命共同体のアントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍は過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストのため世界中でマイクロチップを使用してこのようなことをしています。
韓国籍の連合赤軍は韓国本土でも済州島四・三事件で処刑されたのに日本、台湾、ブータン、北朝鮮、香港などでも子供を背乗り一家惨殺を繰り返していて国際テロリストとなりました。
だからアントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍のせいで在日韓国人で韓国籍は10月から第三次世界大戦となります。
連合赤軍の永田洋子こと囚人番号305番がマイクロチップで安倍晋三を背乗りしてアメリカ合衆国と電話会談をして決めました。
BC級戦犯且つA級戦犯である連合赤軍の純日本人抹殺計画や日本人抹殺計画や世界征服を企む実行犯は香川県高松市木太町に潜伏しています。
連合赤軍は韓国は済州島の楊梅族という食人族で毎日毎日殺人を繰り返して人間を食べていて不法滞在者のため映画グリーンインフェルノのように国連軍に来ていただいて全員処刑していただきたいです。
グリーンインフェルノより酷い犯罪を韓国籍の在日韓国人が異国の日本に不法滞在をして最低最悪な犯罪を繰り返しています。
韓国の済州島は流刑地のため死刑囚が収容される場所ですが、その死刑囚が密入国をして日本に不法滞在しています。
在日韓国人一世二世の戸籍は在日韓国人三世の戸籍で殺害され奪い取られました。
その手配をしたのが連合赤軍で一人あたり300万円で在日韓国人三世の戸籍を売り飛ばし、現在は在日韓国人一世二世をマイクロチップを挿入して拉致してN番部屋やF番部屋で食べています。
0467名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 22:40:30.51ID:et/oGZZd
Where the confidence comes from the microchip covered with 20,000 yen syphilis virus of pig chimera (it can not move without borrowing the body of another person) Where does that confidence come from? Because he has no family register, he acts as a bandit and is sent to Jeju Island, where he was sentenced to death, and sent to Jeju Island, where he was exiled. Even though they beggars (kill and steal and eat human meat), they still use war weapons to torture and afflict Japanese people who are normal Japanese people of the Yamato people.
Even if I write the real name and the address of the hiding place to the United Nations or the United States Armed Forces in Japan or the United States' international counterterrorism organization and send a report e-mail, it is still hiding in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture and carefree AV shooting doing.
The Union Red Army, led by the police and the fate community Antonio Inoki, is doing this all over the world using microchips for militant international indiscriminate biochemical terrorists.
Although the Korean Red Army was executed in the mainland of South Korea in the Jeju Island 4.3 cases, it has become an international terrorist by repeatedly carrying the slaughter of children in Japan, Taiwan, Bhutan, North Korea and Hong Kong.
Therefore, due to the Union Red Army, a new Japanese professional wrestling led by Antonio Inoki, Korean nationals in Japan will be in World War III from October.
Yoko Nagata of the Allied Red Army, prisoner No. 305, decided on a microchip with Shinzo Abe on the back and a telephone conversation with the United States.
BC-class war criminals and A-class war criminals, the combined Japanese Red Army's plan to kill the Japanese, the plan to kill the Japanese, and the criminals who plan to conquer the world are hiding in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture.
The Union Red Army is a Yangmei tribe in Jeju Island, who eats humans by repeating murder every day every day.For illegal residents, I would like the UN forces to come and execute them like the movie Green Inferno. ..
Cruel crimes are worse than Green Inferno Koreans residing in Japan illegally stay in a foreign country, Japan, and repeat the worst crimes.
Jeju Island in South Korea is a place where prisoners are held because they are exiled, but they have been illegally staying in Japan due to smuggling.
The family register of the 1st and 2nd generation Koreans in Japan was killed and robbed by the family register of the 3rd generation Koreans in Japan.
The arrangement was made by the Union Red Army for 3 million yen per person, sold out the family register of the Korean third generation in Japan, and now the Korean first generation in Japan is abducted by inserting a microchip and N room or F number I'm eating in my room.
0468名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 23:06:39.11ID:Pui+pBbR
新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍がジャニーズ喜多川死後ジャニーズ事務所を乗っ取ってHey! Say! JUMPを好き放題していましたがHey! Say! JUMPの顔の移り変わりを見ると別人だとよくわかります。
新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍により夜鷹にされ梅毒ウイルスまみれなため別人を整形してなりすまさせているためHey! Say! JUMPは特にかわいい時とかわいくない時の差がすごいです。
0469名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 23:07:46.91ID:Pui+pBbR
Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling, the Allies Red Army hijacked Johnny's Office after Johnny Kitagawa died and was free to love Hey! Say! JUMP, but when you look at the changes in the face of Hey! Say!
Hey! Say! JUMP has a great difference between being cute and not being cute because it is made into a night hawk by the Union of the Red Wrestlings of New Japan Wrestling and covered with the syphilis virus to impersonate another person.
0470名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/03(月) 23:50:59.67ID:Pui+pBbR
下の下の下の新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍で2万円の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップが自分の価値を高く設定しすぎてちゃんちゃらおかしいです。
誰かの体を借りないと動けない分際で筧十兵衛の子孫の確率が高い大日本帝国の大和民族の純日本人で日本籍の人間を相手に戦争兵器を使用して背乗りさせてくださいと身分不相応なことを言ってきます。
夜鷹で乞食の新日本プロレスは頭が梅毒ウイルスで汚染されています。己の価値高く見すぎ!
普通の人は芸能人にならないからな!
芸能界は枕営業かと思ったら(気持ち悪い)薬漬けにして拷問寄りの性接待で梅毒ウイルスまみれにされ生きたまま食べられるという最低最悪な職業だとわかりました。
もっとキリッとしていた方が応援しがいがあって尊敬して金回りが良くなるのに芸能人は気持ち悪い存在でした。
0471名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:09:27.80ID:eB9qfYgs
小豆島のホテルで働いていた姉が夜中なのにバス停で親子が寂しそうに座っていたや寮の周りを1周して鈴の音が聞こえたやフロントにいたら誰もいないはずの宴会場から電話が鳴ったと恐ろしがって実家に帰って来ましたがアントニオ猪木率いる連合赤軍の夜鷹行為でした。
心霊現象かと思い姉は退職しました。
0472名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:26:12.69ID:eB9qfYgs
アントニオ猪木率いる新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍は新鮮市場きむら木太店に勤務時代から異常に私に執着を見せ戦争兵器で勤務中に音声送信で永田洋子305番の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを肛門に挿入した野菜担当の細川舞の決め台詞である「かわいいんかなぁ?かわいくないよね?舞の方がかわいいよね?」と私の顔を見る度に言いまくり挨拶してもし返してくれなくて言わなくなったら上司に告げ口されて怒られてみんなが舞ちゃん舞ちゃん言っているから舞ちゃんと仕事の話をする時に声をかけたらあの子にだけは舞ちゃんと呼ばれたくないと言われたり永田洋子の梅毒ウイルスまみれのマイクロチップを肛門に挿入された細川舞により調子が悪くなって心療内科に通ったほど体調を崩して(ストレスで幻聴が聞こえて痩せていった)退職を余儀なくされ、24時間体制で永田洋子305番により戦争兵器を使用され2011年から拷問を受けるようになりました。許せません!殺したいです!
0473名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:26:59.98ID:eB9qfYgs
The New Japan Pro-Wrestling Alliance Red Army, led by Antonio Inoki, has been unusually obsessed with me since he was working at the Kimura Kota store in the fresh market, and while working with a war weapon, Yoko Nagata No. 305 microchip covered with the syphilis virus is transmitted to the anus by voice transmission. When I look at my face, I say "Isn't it cute? Isn't it cute? Isn't it cute?" My boss told me that my boss was angry and everyone was saying Mai-chan, so when I talked about work with Mai-chan, I was told that she didn't want to be called Mai-chan or Yoko Nagata's syphilis A virus-covered microchip was inserted in the anus and Mai Hosokawa became sick and became sick enough to go to the department of psychosomatic medicine (she was ill due to stress and lost her weight) and was forced to retire. From Nagata Yoko No. 305, weapons of war were used and torture began in 2011. I can't forgive you! I want to kill you!
0474名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:35:54.67ID:eB9qfYgs
第二次世界大戦中は韓国人兵士の慰安婦であった白丁(重度の知的障害者)で流刑地である済州島出身の不法滞在者で韓国では最下層民の食人族の楊梅族ことたった2万円で夜鷹の乞食のため梅毒ウイルスまみれなペット用マイクロチップが異国の日本でやりたい放題しています。
知的障害者特有の自己愛が酷く過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストでBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の分際で100才超えにも関わらず未だに人間を襲っています。
人間以下の分際が!己の価値高く設定しすぎじゃ!生きたいならマイクロチップに最大級の痛みを搭載されろ!豚系キメラ!
0475名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:37:10.44ID:eB9qfYgs
The Yangmei tribe of the lowest-ranked cannibal in Korea, who was an illegal resident from Jeju Island, an exile ground for white soldiers (severe intellectually disabled) who was a comfort woman for Korean soldiers during World War II. For just 20,000 yen, a microchip for pets covered with the syphilis virus for the beggar of Yotaka is all you want to do in a foreign country.
It is an extremist international indiscriminate biochemical terrorist who has severe self-love unique to people with intellectual disabilities, and is still attacking humans despite the fact that he is over 100 years old as a BC-class war criminal and A-class war criminal.
Being less than a human being! Set your value too high! If you want to live, load the maximum pain on the microchip! Pig-based chimera!
0476名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:50:00.76ID:eB9qfYgs
こいつらが世界征服したいとか重度の知的障害者(白丁)丸出しの野望を抱いたから世界各国の首相や一般市民に梅毒ウイルスまみれの創価学会員の黒いマイクロチップを無理矢理肛門に挿入し(4代目有岡大貴(現役中)に襲われそうになった背後から首を腕でロックして肛門にマイクロチップを入れようとする)体を操りマイクロチップにこびりついた梅毒ウイルスやエイズウイルスや狂犬病で暗殺しています(何もしてないと3日〜1ヶ月間で死ぬ)
日本の香川県高松市木太町に過激派国際無差別生物化学テロリストである新日本プロレスこと連合赤軍のメインのマイクロチップが潜伏しているのに世界は放置状態で食糧危機のために人減らしをしているの?と思います。
0477名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 00:51:02.37ID:eB9qfYgs
They wanted to conquer the world or had a ambition to expose the severely mentally handicapped (white chome), so the prime ministers and the general public of the world were forced to insert black microchips of Soka Gakkai members covered with syphilis virus into the anus (4th generation). I was about to be attacked by Arioka Daiki (currently active) trying to lock my neck with my arm from behind and put a microchip in my anus) I manipulated my body and assassinated with syphilis virus, AIDS virus and rabies stuck to the microchip Yes (If you do nothing, you will die in 3 days to 1 month)
The miraculous international indiscriminate biochemical terrorist New Japan Pro-Wrestling, which is the coalition Red Army's main microchip, is hiding in Kita Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan Are you doing I think.
0478名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/08/04(火) 01:04:37.44ID:eB9qfYgs
被害者は危機感を募らせているのに被害者ではない周りはのんきで拉致されている在日韓国人一世二世はお菓子売り場でお菓子を選んでいました。
在日韓国人一世二世の韓国籍は第三次世界大戦に参加するそうですが余裕ですね!
今まで自民党や国民民主党や日本共産党や警察や自衛隊やオリンピック委員会や靖国神社や香川県や高松市や木太町コミュニティや創価学会が黒幕だと間違えて新日本宗教団体連合会やNGOコリアタウンや朝鮮総連や日本弁護士会などに通報メールをしていましたが全て黒幕だとわかりました。
みんなのんきに生活しているなーとびっくりしますが韓国の済州島ではこれが普通らしくこの異常事態が日常生活らしいです。
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況