数日前にやったシンシでのプリトーナメントインタビューより抜粋。素人のヒアリング、翻訳なので、間違いがあったらスマン

Blair Henley: I hear players say all the time that you can learn something from the wins and losses when you've played as many matches as you have.
Is that still true at this point?
選手が試合をすればしただけ勝利、敗北から何かを学べると語るのをよく耳にしますが、あなたでもまだ学ぶ事はあるんですか?

Roger Federer: Yeah, more from the losses than the wins and sometimes you know your wins you don't remember them that vividly after a while
the losses always stay longer with you it's normal even more so like a finals like you had when you're so close
but it's part of the game and I think important is the reaction I show from here on going forward and a action I was a bit mad you know the way I did
but at the same time I felt like can't wait for my next rematch with Novak or my next time I can step on a match court again and show what I can do
and instead of saying like oh everything's bad I hope I never have to play tennis again after a match like this it's just horrible
I think it's important to pick yourself up right away and have a positive mindset going n forward and I feel like I totally have that
もちろん。勝利より敗北から学ぶ方が多いよ。それに少し経ったら勝利は鮮明に思い出せなくなる事もあるけど敗北はいつまでも心に残るものさ。
当たり前の事だし、それが決勝戦で優勝まで後少しとかだったらなおのこと。
でもそれがスポーツだし、僕はそれに対し前に進んで行くぞと対応する事が大事だと思っている。
僕はあんな負け方だからイライラしてたんだけど、同時にノヴァクとの再戦が待ちきれない、また大きな舞台で自分の力を発揮するのが待ちきれないという気持ちもあったんだ。
「あ〜あ何もかもダメだ。こんな試合しちゃったんだからもう二度とテニスなんかする必要が無ければ良いのに。只々酷かった」
なんて愚痴るより自分を奮い立たせてポジティブな気持ちで進んで行こうとする事が大切なんだと思う。
そして僕はそれが完璧に出来ていたと感じているよ。

フェデラーは本当ポジティブ!
7/14に戻ってお前らにこのインタビュー聞かせてやりたいぜ(笑)