X

トップページテニス
1002コメント302KB
グリゴール・ディミトロフ Part4 [無断転載禁止]©2ch.net
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0101名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/10(金) 23:48:13.78ID:j9zAxBiX
is Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
idiot, nerd, geek, loser, piece of shit, sob, scum, sucker, sicko, psycho
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物
0102名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/11(土) 03:02:05.36ID:IQNuipYL
好調とまで上げられなくても、丁寧にプレーしてくことで勝ててるな
とはいえ今日のトロもミスさせられすぎだがw
0103名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/11(土) 16:33:14.65ID:pwbxt82L
>>98
バブのことかな?
俺は年末にはディミはバブよりランク上になってると思ってる
0104名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 00:55:22.15ID:OC5YEYGK
ロッテルダムのドロー見たからついでに貼っとくわ

1R:M.ズベレフ
2R:QUALIFIER
QF:ハーセ、マイヤーさん、アンクズ、ゴファン
SF:アグー、Fロペ、マウー、シモン、A.ズベレフ、ティエム
F :チリッチ、ミュラー、ツォンガ、ベルディヒ、ガスケ、プイユ

いきなりサブボレ攻撃、ドロー上にズベレフ兄弟が
つかこれ誰が勝ち上がるかさっぱりわからん、特に逆側のトップハーフ
ハチャノフ、栗山、ダスコ、コーリィとかもいて濃いw
0108名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 08:51:56.74ID:AVntengE
day is Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物
0109名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 11:42:04.65ID:Gd6NDmQr
決勝進出時点のライブランキングで210pt差で12位、優勝すれば110pt差
今年入ってほぼ最高速でTOP10付近まで来て、
ロッテルダムもメンツ的にはチャンスだけど、さすがに疲労が出るかもしれん
0110名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 12:38:01.44ID:jhuSxXFm
day is Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
0111名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 13:31:19.71ID:Xd0UhpDQ
初戦で大騒ぎしてた人達のテニス見る目のなさときたら
0112名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 13:58:19.78ID:irqBNhMN
0113名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 14:53:03.38ID:z1QxaU8v
>>111
お前のことか?
0115名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/12(日) 15:06:23.67ID:I/+UrvlK
0116名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 02:51:01.61ID:TVnldFf7
今シーズン2大会目の優勝おめでとう!ディミも家族も感極まっていたなー
現在14勝1敗、さすがテニ恋、コートに熱烈なキスw
とはいえ今日はスタート時はよかったが、かなりgdgd
終盤まさかの2ブレイクアップ消滅、あわやフルセットという展開だったし
やはり疲労も大きそう、続けてロッテルダムだけど無理して怪我だけはしないように頼む
0119名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 03:14:16.61ID:PDVpnxxT
今年二個目のタイトルGet\( 'ω')/
しかし内容が...5-1からのSFMを落とすしDFが9本...
まあ本人の調子もイマイチ上がらず、でも地元のプレッシャーは相当大きい中で
決勝まで来れて優勝できたのは凄いよ
あのプレッシャーの中で優勝するのは簡単なことじゃないよね
これもまた良い経験になったはず
0121名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 05:53:12.20ID:ENRI8x/I
地元で優勝は感慨深いんだろうな。おめでとうディミ
0123名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 09:45:31.13ID:Ofgerq0Y
0124名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 09:46:40.77ID:Ofgerq0Y
0125名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 09:47:30.20ID:Ofgerq0Y
0126名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 09:49:20.32ID:Ofgerq0Y
0128名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 20:11:38.43ID:LWuWyoJJ
豆腐になっても勝ちきる所が去年までのディミとは違うな
とはいえ豆腐はもう封印してくれ
今回はちゃんと勝ったから許す(笑)
0129名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 20:37:45.96ID:QV9kENp5
>>118
お互いに落ち込んでた時期にスタートしたのは復活に奮起するためのいいタイミングだったのかも
ダニは結果出してくるディミがかわいくてしかたないだろうね
マレーや空気についてたときより明らかに表情優しい
と言ってもまだシーズン序盤だしMSまで取れたらほんとに正解と言えそう
0133名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/13(月) 23:46:02.19ID:+QQFjyRD
>>132
何もって何? 
0135名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/14(火) 08:20:31.31ID:EnERSie0
ズベレフ兄との試合楽しみ
ディミは初対戦の相手にはいつも苦労するから
タフな試合になるだろうけど
0138名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/14(火) 20:38:21.67ID:ME1tN4Xw
ロッテルダムは1回戦、2回戦が一番の山場だよね
特にイストミンには全豪で苦戦したばかり
正直今大会は勝ち上がれなくても来週マルセイユがあるから...と前向きに考える
0139名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/15(水) 16:40:45.30ID:wQBKiie7
ジョコに勝つまでならアップセット食らわせただけかと思ったが、今のディミ圧倒したもんなぁ
順調に行けば普通に優勝あるだろイストミン
0141名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/16(木) 06:53:18.09ID:1dz7UhuZ
今日の勝ちはすごいと思ったわ。
嫌いだったけど少し見直した。
0142名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/16(木) 09:09:12.69ID:JXzA4KHr
1stセットはマレーと似たように兄ズベレフのレフティサーブとスライスに困惑してしまったか
慣れてからはワイドサーブをDTLリターンが決まってしっかり勝てた
セットダウンしても慌てる時間じゃないって感じでいいよいいよーw

ダブルスもエントリーしてた、疲労は大丈夫なのか?
ドディグラノに負けてしまったが、いろいろできるプイユとのペアちょっと見たかった映像なくて残念

次はまたイストミンとはー
0143名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/16(木) 18:00:48.73ID:skaEEqAw
331 名前:名無しさん [sage] :2017/02/16(木) 14:59:40.12 ID:8BxPdIri
ディミはナダルに負けた試合何度も見返してるんだってね
で、見てる途中にダニにメッセージ送ってテニ恋相談するらしい
「何を改善できると思う?」「もう夜中の3時だ、寝ろ」
0144名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/16(木) 20:10:48.65ID:uDmqq/Ga
>>143
こんな話誰が明かすんだよ
0146名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 00:02:24.56ID:UnJSi6wo
色々あったけど花開く時がきたね
0147名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 00:04:41.76ID:Uo1KadjJ
人間開花
0148名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 01:35:04.75ID:STnUlkPJ
>>141
俺はこの程度の活躍じゃ見直さねえけどなこいつのこと
シュワルツマンの人生初勝利をラケット破壊で台無しにしたことは忘れない
早い話とっととGS獲って1位になれ
0149名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 03:40:10.40ID:SWTK742A
ビッグ4の次の時代を築くのは豆腐だったんだな
ラオやコリやチリでは時代は築けないけど豆腐なら出来る
0150名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 05:43:47.27ID:kaHS0j8Z
イストミンにストレート勝利!
次はまたゴファン、すでに今年三度目...
ロッテルダムはサーフェス遅いみたいね
0151名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 08:15:58.12ID:vrus/851
なんか強えええ
ブレバされてもタイブレになっても落ち着き払っててすごい、これは本当に俺達の豆腐なのか?w
メンタルの安定した理由には、自信も重要なんだろう
あとやっぱり、イスタンブール決勝から大反省して、もうラケットも投げないんだと思う
0153名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 14:37:23.02ID:iBfGTMnh
やはりお前らは豆腐と馬鹿にしてたが
セリーナとシャラポワを相手に出来るメンタルは半端じゃなかったな
0154名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 18:15:22.12ID:BKj12ob1
>>143
どっかのBL物なのかと思ってたけど、ホントにそんなやり取りしてたとは…。
0156名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/17(金) 22:38:32.20ID:4hSqeKc9
>>151
ただその自信がどこから来たのか不思議
去年MSで復活の兆しはあってもタイトル無いままだったし
それがブリスベンで既に充実したプレーするまでになって
フェデにも勝てたと思うというぐらいだから余程だね
早くマレーやバブ当たりと試合してほしい
0162名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/18(土) 08:21:55.63ID:qSoiqHua
負けたが良い打ち合いだった
まあ今日はご飯がピンチでいいサーブ入れてきて粘り強かったし、初勝利に向けての意気込みも違った
ディミはそろそろ負ける頃合いだった、疲労からかフットワークもバタついて雑になってしまったかな
とにかく休んでくれ、焦って怪我したら元も子もない
0164名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/19(日) 00:12:10.96ID:McHct2ET
マルセイユ棄権は残念だけど
ソフィアでの優勝は素晴らしかったと同時に、思った以上に疲弊したのかも

もう少しポイント上積みしてIWでは9〜12シードに入って欲しかったけど仕方ない
まずはしっかり休んで、3月のMSに向けてしっかり準備してほしい
0165名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/19(日) 00:22:59.21ID:MxWY9WS7
そらマスターズ控えてるんだから正解だよ
錦織も言ってるだろ
0166名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/19(日) 08:44:54.72ID:dEndhuQi
もう2nd ピークは過ぎたのか・・・
0168名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/20(月) 00:50:19.57ID:9h1bQNSR
Don't think

Feel!
0169名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/02/22(水) 22:31:24.10ID:522Xx1Ol
おやすみディミ
0183名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/03/02(木) 22:42:46.12ID:RShhEse6
サーシャってだんだん兄に似て顔がゴツくなってきたな
0184名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/03/03(金) 01:33:30.57ID:cApBIIYa
サーシャ・コーエン
0187名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/03/05(日) 23:15:39.88ID:s5ZQS1TZ
38でしょ?
色気があるというか、ケバいというか、すっぴんは貧相な予感というか
ttp://d.wpimg.pl/1846281379-2034842733/nicole-scherzinger.jpg
ttp://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/secondary/nicole-scherzinger-265247.jpg
ttp://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5289851.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Nicole-Scherzinger-Instagram-selfie.jpg
0189名無しさん@エースをねらえ!
垢版 |
2017/03/08(水) 09:18:48.97ID:KutSdgqO
ニコシャーさんは37か38だよ、スッピンつーか化粧が薄いほうが別人のようにやさしそうだw

インディアンウェルズ

1R:BYE
2R:ユーズニー、メドベデフ
3R:ソック、チョリッチ
4R:チリッチ、ペイル、マウー、グラノイェルス
QF:ニシコリ、ミュラー、クエリー、プイユ
SF:ジョコビッチ、ナダル、フェデラー、キリオス、ズベレフ、デルポトロ、ベルダスコ
F :マレー、バブリンカ、ベルディヒ、イズナー