X

谷 亮 子 に 失 望 し た 人 の 数 →
0290名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2022/07/03(日) 05:07:06.35ID:GziHxFfp
頑なに同人即売会を「fan convention(ファンが有名人や互いと合うためのイベント)」と書いてるし、正式名称であるコミックマーケットを認めようとしないし、ソースは全部欧米の無知な連中が
書いたクソ記事な上、これらを修正しようとすると「英語ではこうなってるから」「POVだ」「日本のソースは信用できないからこのクソサイトを使う」って言ってくる。CrunchyrollだのANNだの
白人の遊び場のクソ記事を読んだだけで同人活動歴15年の俺より詳しいつもりだぞこいつら。末期だわここ。2404:2D00:5000:701:C9DC:9734:2BA1:C3C5 (talk) 23:38, 1 January 2022 (UTC)

What I am saying is, Wikipedia has learned nothing from the Scots Wikipedia fiasco. This "community" continues to drive away people who actually know things about topics, refusing to
allow them to make any meaningful change, while indulging nonsense rules and guidelines which just let ignorant people spread their ignorance. In the Scots Wikipedia the users
who did not understand the language at all reverted changes made by actual Scots and kept adding nonsense and that is the exact same pattern seen in Japanese topics all over
English Wikipedia. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Large_scale_language_inaccuracies_on_the_Scots_Wikipedia
2404:2D00:5000:701:1C95:F47C:7CF3:5132 (talk) 09:45, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
0291名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2022/08/30(火) 22:47:03.52ID:C+JaizcX
「海底都市」を目撃したソ連軍指揮官の実話が凄い! 透明ドームに覆われた超高層ビル群、接近したらヤバいことに!
https://tocana.jp/2022/08/post_240247_entry.html
0293名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2022/10/19(水) 02:37:11.90ID:kXo1ImVo
Lots of parts are favourited at the page, arbitrarily picked with no references that provide the relevance they're given, have you read it carefully at all?  Ontheteapot
Ontheteapot, I am a 70 year old native English language speaker and I have never heard the word "favourited" before. What does that word mean?
Do you understand that you are simply not permitted to add unreferenced content and personal commentary to Wikipedia articles? Cullen328
0294名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2023/02/09(木) 17:11:48.25ID:8qQeQkHm
User:エアボーン

エアボーン (talk ・ contribs ・ deleted contribs ・ logs ・ filter log ・ block user ・ block log) This user has some serious CIR issues, a sample of their edits are
below so you can see for yourself. Just multiply this by 50 times and you get the full scale of their "helpfulness". The edits are mostly just rearranging
words in a sentence and switching them for synonyms, usually in a way that (if lucky) barely preserves the original meaning, but often mangles it.

[108] - my personal favourite, the expanding fish.
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]

Some of these errors are so obvious that only an editor with major issues with competency could make them, and it's best that, if they have such issues,
they should edit elsewhere. I have tried to tell them so on three occasions, but they seem to have some communication issues. Mako001 (C) (T) ???? 13:01, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

Mako, I dunno...you've reverted everything they've ever done? This edit to me looks like an improvement? Am I missing something? (Agreed on the expanding fish,though, that's pretty hilarious.)
This editor has only had an account for like 17 hours. They probably haven't even discovered their talk page yet. Valereee (talk) 14:14, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

the fish do be expanding. I would simply inform them of the unproductiveness of their behavior and assume good faith LegalSmeagolian (talk) 15:43, 8 February 2023 (UTC)
I suspect they might be using Google Translate from Japanese to make edits given their Japanese username (No I don't know what it translates to) and the strange English
of their edits. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 15:58, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

(It's a katakana rendition of "airborne". It's usually rendered in kanji not as an imported English in katakana, but it sees occasional use. Though
it's a username it doesn't have to represent common usage.) Canterbury Tail talk 16:07, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

I'm uninvolved, but my personal opinion is that it might be someone trying to practice english.
109 especially looks like japanese translated into english. I don't think this is an instance of vandalism and just someone with not the best english trying
to practice and contribute at the same time. DarmaniLink (talk) 19:40, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

Unfortunately I don't think Wikipedia is the best thing to use for learning English if you are actively trying to contribute while doing so.
I've left them a message stating they may be better off contributing to jaWiki until their English is a bit better and doesn't seem machine translated.
I can tell it's most likely Japanese translated into English is because of the phrasing used which seems to basically be taking the meaning of the words
from Japanese and roughly translating them into English (sometimes a bit too literally) which results in things such as "It expands to a length"
which is correct when you take the meaning of both words, however isn't technically correct due to the different definition used. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 20:14, 8 February 2023 (UTC)

Yeah I agree, i realize reading back at what i wrote that it could be interpreted as a justification.
His english to put it bluntly does suck and he really shouldn't be changing around grammar DarmaniLink (talk) 02:59, 9 February 2023 (UTC)

I think it's just some good old-fashioned Engrish. Poor, sure, but nothing about it seems to be in bad faith, so I think I'd personally lean towards
WP:DONTBITE, at least for the time being. DecafPotato (talk) 03:21, 9 February 2023 (UTC)
0297名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2023/12/21(木) 18:43:15.69ID:BsXurnkg
【スクープ!】五輪金メダリスト・阿部詩 「8歳年上のカリスマ美容師と"合い鍵"半同棲」撮った!
https://friday.kodansha.co.jp/article/349831
0298名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2024/04/07(日) 01:10:09.65ID:kosPYSkq
298人目
レスを投稿する

ニューススポーツなんでも実況