Usually sing.(technical)a
Complicated Piece of equipment…!!
Usually electronic, that you know
Produces particular Result, but that…??
You do not completely Understand…???..!............................【黒体放射!!!!!! ID:OEFQ9X】
file:///F:/ Tutankhamen and the Discovery of his Tomb by the late Earl of Carnarvon and Mr Howard Carter, by G. Elliot Smith—A Project Gutenberg eBook_files/i_042.jpg
file:///F:/ Tutankhamen and the Discovery of his Tomb by the late Earl of Carnarvon and Mr Howard Carter, by G. Elliot Smith—A Project Gutenberg eBook_files/i_051.jpg
file:///F: Tutankhamen and the Discovery of his Tomb by the late Earl of Carnarvon and Mr Howard Carter, by G. Elliot Smith—A Project Gutenberg eBook_files/i_056.jpg
file:///F:/ Tutankhamen and the Discovery of his Tomb by the late Earl of Carnarvon and Mr Howard Carter, by G. Elliot Smith—A Project Gutenberg eBook_files/i_067.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sennacherib
ps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8eOtgH2uJuk/WYxNYk_olaI/AAAAAAAAD54/rNuSBvDjNoUkyTFmH04dG1muz_oQeznqACLcBGAs/s1600/IX.jpg
その王のはなし・・・?推理がつくなら、「もういいが。」
とにかく・・・歯形の話は・・・「わかりやすい、証拠さネ?」
(Good-Bye!!!・・・・・よくお眠りよ?)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・"Who.....?"/Q2JNL1

file:///F:/ Tutankhamen and the Discovery of his Tomb by the late Earl of Carnarvon and Mr Howard Carter, by G. Elliot Smith—A Project Gutenberg eBook_files/i_109.jpg