X

永劫ゴイムのクローン人間は過激派国際生物テロリスト!
レス数が1000を超えています。これ以上書き込みはできません。
0952名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/08(水) 18:10:33.67ID:5FZ2sBMA
お父さんが64才でお母さんが6つ下と言っていた太いおばさんだそうです。
武蔵!良い度胸しとるな!国連軍に戦いを挑んだだけあるな!
武蔵は過激派国際無差別生物テロリストで今日からお母さんの職場に転職して背乗り一家惨殺を狙って賠償金を支払うどころか賠償金を奪うために大和民族の純日本人の命を狙う在日韓国人一世で永劫ゴイムでクローン人間のゴリラ系キメラです。
香川県高松市木太町の統一教会の教団周辺の背乗り済みの岩田さんの家に潜伏しています。
0953名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/08(水) 18:11:39.83ID:5FZ2sBMA
It is said that his father was 64 years old and his mother said that he was 6 below.
Musashi! Don't take good courage! I just challenged the UN forces!
Musashi is an extremist international indiscriminate biological terrorist who changes jobs to his mother's workplace from today and instead of paying compensation for the murder of the backing family, aims for the life of a pure Japanese Japanese in order to rob the compensation. It is a human gorilla chimera who is a permanent human being and is a clone human.
I am hiding in Mr. Iwata's house on the back of the church of the Unification Church in Kota Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture.
0955名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 06:27:30.12ID:Y/suuwNz
Yuri Chinen, Rika Matsumoto, who died for Chinen using war weapons from the morning! Or, let me sit back for Chinen! I said bad things.
Yuri Chinen, who is known as Yuri Chinen, is an extremist international terrorist indiscriminate organism, and a chimera of a cloned human who is a permanent Goim of Korea, so I think Yuri Chinen should die.
0956名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 06:28:07.19ID:Y/suuwNz
知念侑李こと松本りかは朝イチから戦争兵器を使用して知念君のために死んで!や、知念君のために背乗りさせて!と胸糞悪いことを言ってきます。
知念侑李こと松本りかは過激派国際無差別生物テロリストだし韓国籍の永劫ゴイムでクローン人間のキメラだから知念侑李こそ死ねばいいと思います。
0957名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 06:44:18.43ID:Y/suuwNz
知念侑李こと松本麗華は過激派国際無差別生物テロリストだしHey! Say! JUMPメンバーに無理矢理ディープキスをして梅毒ウイルスを広めたり宇垣美里の器の山田涼介を背乗りしてメンバーに配る手作りケーキに2日間ヒ素混入して自殺に追い込んで殺害したり、安倍晋三を背乗りしてアメリカ合衆国と戦争になる理由を作り出して(噛み殺すと言った)アメリカ合衆国と戦争を開始する月(10月)を決めたり、台湾公演では17才の男子学生を輪姦したり大和民族の純日本人の人間に日本で開戦前に100日間戦争兵器を一方的に使用して呪詛をかけたり不眠状態にしたりN番部屋に香川県の学生さんを拷問AVに無理矢理出演させる運び屋をしたり自分は麻原しょうこうと親子AVを風俗嬢の体を使用して撮影したBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の分際で知念君のために死んでくださいや知念君のために背乗りさせてくださいと嘗めたことを言ってきます。お前に命乞いをする資格はねえよ!おどれだけで死ね!
0958名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 06:45:11.20ID:Y/suuwNz
Yuri Matsunaka, known as Yuri Chinen, is an extremist international indiscriminate creature terrorist, and Hey! Say! JUMP forced a deep kiss to spread the syphilis virus and spread the syphilis virus on handmade cakes of Ryosuke Yamada, a member of Misato Ugaki. Arsenic was mixed for two days to drive into suicide and kill him, or to mount a reason for Shinzo Abe on the back and create a reason to war with the United States. In the Taiwan performance, a 17-year-old boy student was gangbanged and a Japanese person of the Yamato ethnic group was unilaterally using war weapons for 100 days before the war in Japan Forcing a student of Kagawa prefecture to appear in a torture AV or doing a transporter himself and shooting a parent and child AV with a body of a sex mistress BC class war criminal and A class war criminal He said he was dying for me and let me sit back for Chinen-kun. I don't have the qualifications to beg you! How much do you die?
0959名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 06:52:50.17ID:Y/suuwNz
知念侑李こと松本麗華やオウム真理教幹部やオウム真理教信者は過激派国際無差別生物テロリストなのに往生際が悪くBC級戦犯且つA級戦犯の分際でオウム真理教のために死んでくださいやジャニーズ事務所のために死んでくださいや知念君のために死んでくださいや背乗りさせてくださいと戦争兵器を一方的に使用して自殺に追い込んで殺害しようとしてきます。
運命共同体とか訳のわからない済州島のルールを大和民族の純日本人の人間に押しつけようとしていますがここは日本で日本国憲法があって法律違反をしているお前らだけ処刑されたらいいだけの話なのにオウム真理教幹部はマイクロチップで死刑執行後も脱獄していて日本の先住民の大和民族の純日本人を長期に渡りつけ回し賠償金を支払わないどころか賠償金を狙ったり戸籍や体を未だに狙ってきます。
私は国連やアメリカの国際テロ対策組織に通報していますがお構いなしに攻撃の手を休めません。
0960名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 10:00:46.35ID:Y/suuwNz
I want to become Japan in Australia.
The United States killed pure Japanese and Japanese even though there were US forces in Japan, and went back to the United States.
Therefore, the pure Japanese of the Yamato people and their relatives and cousins are still murdered by Aum Shinrikyo.
Japanese people used to study abroad in Australia a long time ago, so I think it's an attractive country. It's because it's a country where you can get along well with other countries because you value Koalas and focus on animal welfare and you are good friends with New Zealand.
0961名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 10:05:20.41ID:Y/suuwNz
オウム真理教が従姉のまりちゃんのお母さん(お母さんの姉)を3日前に殺害して(新宮さんのおばさんと上城の孫と谷口のおばさん)31人にしました。
岩国基地に通報メールをしたりしていましたが在日米軍は日本を見捨ててアメリカ合衆国に帰ったため大和民族の純日本人は1億2000万人超えから中国共産党と在日韓国人一世二世により31人にまで減らされました。
0962名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 10:06:59.09ID:Y/suuwNz
I used to send notification emails to Iwakuni base, but the U.S. forces in Japan abandoned Japan and returned to the United States, so the number of Japanese people of the Yamato ethnic group exceeded 120 million people and the Communist Party of China and the Korean first generation II Japan Has been reduced to 31 people.
So Japan doesn't want to become an American territory.
0963名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 10:11:16.07ID:Y/suuwNz
When it becomes America in Japan, the pure Japanese of the Yamato people will take over Japan after the extinction, and since the United States will do the same as China and the first and second generation Koreans in Japan, the United States will also become an invading country. think.
0965名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 11:26:17.28ID:Y/suuwNz
Japan is dominated by Yong Goim from Jeju Island, South Korea.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is masquerading as a microchip of Ikuo Hayashi of Aum Shinrikyo.
Japanese politicians carry a microchip, a martial artist who is a cloned human chimera of the first Korean eternal Goim in Japan.
The invaders of the United States should be removed from G7!
0966名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 12:07:10.95ID:Y/suuwNz
韓国創価学会が日本の部落の創価学会員にクローン人間を養子縁組して日本の部落が在日韓国人になりましたが、浅田真央ちゃんと伊ニャー慧は創価学会員だったので純日本人の私が二人が好きだったため第一線から退いて集団ストーカーの仄めかし行為をしないようにいただきハイジャンプという香川県では放送されない番組に出演していました。賢い!伊ニャー慧!
浅田真央ちゃんサンクスツアーに行ったけど、中野友加里と知ってがっかり。
0967名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 12:31:45.90ID:Y/suuwNz
Yoshihiro Takayama killed Kobe Yamaguchi-gumi, a Korean third-generation Korean resident in Japan, with war weapons and rode Kiyoshi Takayama on his back.
0972名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:07:57.91ID:Y/suuwNz
>>971
やつらは在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人を一家惨殺しているため(背乗り)撮影は正当防衛であり罪にはならないと思います。
侵略目的の盗賊!在日韓国人一世二世は済州島に帰れ!
0973名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:12:23.47ID:Y/suuwNz
背乗りしていないされていない在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人は純日本人になりたい親日国の人間です。
だから在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人とだったら大和民族の純日本人の人間は結婚もするし親戚になるし親友にもなります。
その人達を在日韓国人一世二世の永劫ゴイムは殺害して在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人になりすまして大和民族の純日本人の人間を絶滅させようとしています。
司令官はアメリカ合衆国と中国です。
0974名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:13:40.42ID:Y/suuwNz
The Japanese who are Japanese citizens of the third generation Koreans living in Japan who are not sitting on their backs are humans from Japan who want to become pure Japanese.
Therefore, if you were a Japanese of the third generation Korean in Japan, a Japanese person of the Yamato race would get married, become a relative, and become a close friend.
Eiji Goim of the 1st and 2nd generation of Koreans in Japan is trying to exterminate the pure Japanese people of the Yamato people by murdering them and masquerading as the Japanese of the 3rd generation of Koreans in Japan.
Commanders are the United States and China.
0975名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:28:07.84ID:Y/suuwNz
創価学会員のクローン人間は軍事兵器だけど人間のように生活していました。
日本の部落の人が創価学会員になって韓国創価学会とWHOが製造したクローン人間を養子縁組していました。
日本の一般家庭は日本の部落の人とはよっぽどの恋愛感情がないと結婚しないため(昔の人は大和民族の純日本人同士見合った家柄の人とお見合い結婚します)韓国創価学会とWHOが製造したクローン人間と日本の部落の創価学会員が結婚したのだと思います(日本に戸籍がないため養子縁組?ゲイカップルの結婚みたいな感じ?)知らんけど。
だから最初はクローン人間の女性が韓国創価学会から日本の創価学会と養子縁組していたそうです。
統一教会の集団お見合い結婚みたいな感じ?
0976名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:30:56.90ID:Y/suuwNz
The clone human being of Sokagaku is a military weapon, but lives like a human.
A Buraku person from Japan became a member of Soka and adopted a cloned human being manufactured by the Soka Gakkai and WHO.
Japanese ordinary households don't get married if they don't have the same feelings of love as the Buraku people in Japan (old people would marry a Japanese person of Yamato ethnicity who has a family who matched each other). I think that the cloned human being manufactured by and the Sokagaku member of the Buraku in Japan got married (I don't have a family register in Japan.
So at first, a cloned human woman was adopted from the Soka Gakkai and the Soka Gakkai of Japan.
Is it like a united marriage of the Unification Church?
0977名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:40:50.43ID:Y/suuwNz
日本においては、アイヌ民族と大和民族と琉球民族の純日本人→背乗りしていないされていない在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人→日本籍の創価学会員のクローン人間→背乗りしていないされていない在日韓国人三世の韓国籍の韓国人→(超えられない壁)→(犯罪者)在日韓国人二世の永劫ゴイム→(犯罪者)在日韓国人一世の永劫ゴイムのクローン人間のキメラとなります。
0978名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:42:19.18ID:Y/suuwNz
In Japan, pure Japanese of Ainu, Yamato, and Ryukyu ethnic groups → Japanese people of Japanese third generation Koreans living in Japan who are not backed → Japanese cloned humans of Sokagaku members → Japanese Not retired Korean in Japan Third generation Korean Korean → (Unbreakable wall) → (Criminal) Korean second-generation eternal Goim → (Criminal) Korean first-generation eternal Goim Will be a human chimera.
0980名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:56:01.75ID:Y/suuwNz
国連軍に通報出来るのは侵略されている国の被害者で背乗りされていないしていない大和民族の純日本人の人間だからです。
0981名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 13:57:50.66ID:Y/suuwNz
I reported it to the United Nations Army with the link here.
It is possible to report to the United Nations Armed Forces because it is a victim of the invaded country and a pure Japanese person of the Yamato ethnic group who is not dismounted.
0982名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 17:46:05.49ID:QTW4TpTZ
国連本部は世界の敵のアメリカ合衆国のニューヨークにありますが日本がすかすかになるので日本に国連本部を設置してはどうですか?
日本は愛想が良くて穏やかな国民性なので襲撃したりデモさえもしません。
敵へもしかるべき組織に通報して報復攻撃をする正統派です。
アジア圏では日本と台湾が善良な国だと思います。
だから背乗りしていなくてされていない在日韓国人三世の日本籍の日本人を同じ民族と認めてお見合い結婚をします。
(日本共産党の丸亀の尾崎議員の妹)
0983名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 17:48:01.18ID:QTW4TpTZ
The United Nations Headquarters is located in New York, the United States, which is the enemy of the world, but Japan will be faint, so why not set up the United Nations Headquarters in Japan?
Since Japan is a friendly and gentle national character, it does not attack or even demonstrate.
It is an orthodox school that reports the appropriate organization to the enemy and makes a retaliatory attack.
I think Japan and Taiwan are good countries in Asia.
That is why we recognize that the Japanese nationals of the third generation Koreans living in Japan who are not on the back are admitted to be the same ethnic group and have a marriage.
(Sister of Marugame Ozaki, member of the Japanese Communist Party)
0984名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 17:57:01.15ID:QTW4TpTZ
If I get infected with the syphilis virus, it's my fault.
This is because the Japanese only do such acts with potential marriage partners.
That's what the mainstream of matchmaking marriage is.
0985名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 18:25:05.09ID:QTW4TpTZ
武蔵は屋島伊藤クリニックの伊藤先生を背乗りして毎月1万円以上の通院代を支払わせていました。
病名は告げてもらえないから障害年金はもらえないけど、リスパダールやセロクエルやロナセンなど統合失調症の薬を処方されていて2011年から在日韓国人に一方的に戦争兵器を使用され統合失調症に仕立て上げられて冷や汗が出るほど長時間切り刻まれる痛みを電磁波攻撃で与えられたり足の裏の肉が落ちるんじゃないかと思うほどの痛みやインフルエンザの症状やコロナウイルスの症状を井上嘉浩から与えられて(戦争兵器の最大限の威力です(神戸山口組や共政会に行う威力)。だから井上は警察本部長にまで登りつめました)人間のすることではないから去年の11月まで統合失調症かと思っていましたがジャニーズ事務所や吉本興業やテレビで仄めかし行為をして右翼団体の車が横切ったり、伏石朔樹の器の2代目伊野尾慧の舌が長尾街道沿いに置いてあったりチョコレートプラネットの松尾が木太町の焼き肉屋の前で睨んで来て在日韓国人一世二世による純日本人抹殺計画だとわかり、司令官はアメリカ合衆国や中国だったとわかりました。
0986名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 18:26:20.70ID:QTW4TpTZ
Musashi was sitting on the back of Professor Ito of the Yashima Itoh Clinic and was paying outpatient fees of 10,000 yen or more every month.
I can't get a disability pension because I can't tell the name of the disease, but I have been prescribed schizophrenia drugs such as Rispadar, Seroquel, and Ronasen, and since 2011, Koreans in Japan have been unilaterally using weapons of war to become schizophrenia.
0987名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 19:34:50.30ID:QTW4TpTZ
Yoshihiro Inoue gave me the pain and the flu symptoms and coronavirus symptoms that I thought I might be given the pain of being cut up for a long time so that I could be made cold and sweating by electromagnetic wave attack or the meat of my soles might fall (It is the maximum power of war weapons (power to do in Kobe Yamaguchi-gumi and the Kyodokai). So Inoue climbed to the police chief) I think that it is schizophrenia until November last year because it is not something humans do However, the car of the right wing group crossed by insulting at Johnny's office, Yoshimoto Kogyo and TV, the tongue of the second generation of Sakiki Fushiishi's Ino Kei was placed along the Nagao highway, and the chocolate planet's Matsuo gazed in front of a yakiniku restaurant in Kota-cho and realized that it was a plan to kill a pure Japanese by the 1st and 2nd Koreans in Japan, and the commander was from the United States and China.
規制がかかっている
0988名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:06:01.95ID:QTW4TpTZ
芸能界は腐りきっていて、創価学会員の初代石原さとみが悪い大人に捕まって(在日韓国人二世の永劫ゴイムの秋元康。だから2代目以降は高橋みなみのマイクロチップ)劇団4ドル50セント=500円の夜鷹にされ、2代目伊野尾慧(伏石朔樹)の
嫁になり木太町にある木太鉄工で3代目石原さとみの尻肉を食べた後直腸を食べられてずんぐりむっくりした石原さとみ本人に最後に自分の姿に戻してもらえました。
そしてマイクロチップを水没され葬られます。
0989名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:10:50.54ID:QTW4TpTZ
The entertainment world is rotten, and Sokagakkai member Satomi Ishihara was caught by a bad adult (Yasushi Akimoto, the second-generation Korean resident in Japan. So the second and subsequent generations are Minami Takahashi's microchip). It is made into a night hawk of 500 yen for cents, and the second generation of Ino Kei (Motoki Fuseishi)
Satomi Ishihara, who became a wife and had a rectum after eating the ass meat of Satomi Ishihara, the third generation at the Kita ironsmith in Kita-cho, finally got herself returned to her figure.
And the microchip is submerged and buried.
0990名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:16:35.43ID:QTW4TpTZ
武蔵が川東甥に戻り向かいの家に帰って来ました。
武蔵が川東甥になると不法侵入したり家宅侵入をして盗難や破壊活動やヒ素を撒き散らかしたり梅毒ウイルスを広めたりガスライディングをしてきます。
香川県高松市木太町1654-4の筧の向かいの家が国連軍にかかって来いと啖呵を切ったゴリラ系キメラの武蔵の潜伏先です。
0992名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:20:57.64ID:QTW4TpTZ
Musashi returned to Kawahishi nephew and came back to the opposite house.
When Musashi becomes a Kawahigashi nephew, he will intrude into his house or intrude into his home to steal, destroy or scatter arsenic, spread the syphilis virus, or do gas riding.
It is a hiding place for Musashi, a gorilla chimera who has broken the door when the house across from Kago at 1654-4, Kita-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, has been killed by the UN forces.
The sub-Akihara Asahara's Kawahigashi nephew will still greet me and I will not do gas riding.
The sub-microchip is being oppressed by the main.
0993名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:23:03.99ID:QTW4TpTZ
ゴリラ系キメラの武蔵が生きていると破壊活動をするため、大和民族の純日本人であるうちが修理代や壊された物を買い直したりN番部屋代を支払わされたり武蔵が存在することによって貧乏にされます。
0994名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:24:50.84ID:QTW4TpTZ
Since the gorilla chimera Musashi performs destructive activities when it is alive, the fact that there is a Musashi exists, even though it is a pure Japanese of the Yamato ethnic group, repair charges and broken things are repurchased and N room fee is paid Made poor by.
次スレ立てたほうがいいですか?もううんざりなんですけど。
0996名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 20:57:44.15ID:QTW4TpTZ
木太鉄工に武蔵はやっぱりいます。
赤い丸い光が飛んでいます。
ライフル銃の光です。
After all, Musashi is a wood iron worker.
Red round light is flying.
The light of a rifle.
0997名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 21:52:14.26ID:QTW4TpTZ
ライオネス飛鳥が小谷商店からライフル銃で狙ってきます。
ライオネス飛鳥は上祐史浩の妻です。
小谷商店は木太鉄工の西に2軒先にあります。
0998名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 22:02:03.25ID:QTW4TpTZ
>>998
木太鉄工からライフル銃で狙ってくるのが早川紀世彦役(ライオネス飛鳥)の武蔵で小谷商店からライフル銃で狙ってくるのが上祐史浩でした。
0999名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/07/09(木) 22:06:09.37ID:QTW4TpTZ
武蔵は卑怯者なので国連軍にかかって来いと言いながら木太鉄工で切り刻まれるほうを選びました。
過激派国際無差別生物テロリストなので国連軍に捕まったら処刑がやばいからだと思います。
1000名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。垢版2020/08/27(木) 21:28:16.65ID:1UNuY3UD
      (6 lゝ、●.ノ ヽ、●_ノ |!/
         |     ,.'  i、     |}
       ',     ,`ー'゙、_    l
       \ 、'、v三ツ   /
        |\ ´  ` , イト、
       /ハ ` `二 二´ ´ / |:::ヽ
     /::::/ ',   : . . :  /  |:::::::ハヽ
http://twitter.com/ibuki_air
https://twitter.com/5chan_nel (5ch newer account)
10011001垢版Over 1000Thread
このスレッドは1000を超えました。
新しいスレッドを立ててください。
life time: 68日 18時間 12分 35秒
10021002垢版Over 1000Thread
5ちゃんねるの運営はプレミアム会員の皆さまに支えられています。
運営にご協力お願いいたします。

───────────────────
《プレミアム会員の主な特典》
★ 5ちゃんねる専用ブラウザからの広告除去
★ 5ちゃんねるの過去ログを取得
★ 書き込み規制の緩和